Morning Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hare, I don't know if Mr. Wean is ready for a tug just yet.....ohhhhhhhhh, fuck that feels good! My balls are still a little tender from that last orgasm. You sucked about two full days worth of cum out of my nuts in one blast, Sis! I mean, I'm not sure if I, ohhhhh FUCK it!" the younger Humper conceded, his momentary hesitation completely evaporating under his sister's skillful hands, which were now tightening their grip on his male member, his turgid tube slowly thickening and lengthening as the blood began to return. "Who cares how sore my balls are gonna be! Whooooo! Those hands of yours could tug the cum out of a fuckin' eunuch! Alright, Hare! I think I can mix you up one more batch of baby batter. Besides, I'd hate for anything to happen to the delicate sweet skin of those beautiful feeders of yours! Just keep....OH YEAH! That's it! Keep tugging on my monster johnson and I'll give you enough loin lotion to stock a beauty store counter! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

The H-cupped boob queen was happy to oblige her large-penised younger brother, her hands beginning to stroke his cock with increasing vigor as his pecker swelled ever more gloriously larger with horniness.

"Mmmmmm, I knew I could talk you into it. No man can resist a famous Humper hand job, especially another Humper! Tee hee!" Harriet joked, supremely confident in her ability to entice any man alive into sexual activity, her gargantuan breasts alone capable of luring men into a libidinous frenzy. "Wee wee is growing! Wee wee is growing! Do Henry's ballsies have another load saved up for my girls? They're soooooooo parched right now and are in desperate need of a little liquid refreshment. It's like the damn Sahara on my fuckin' titties, so I need you to make it rain, baby!"

"Ooooooooo, Haaarrrieettt! Fucking holy titties, that feels good!" Henry grunted as his dick grew fatter, thicker and longer until it was a hulkish twelve-inch sisterfucking cunny-prober once again, only this time his giant wee wee was going to do its fucky work out in the open air while his sister's talented hands coaxed him to jizz on the third biggest set of titties he had ever seen, fondled, bitten, sucked or fucked before. "Oh, Sissy-Tits, work the skin on that hog, sweet titter girl, rub me good! Mmmmmm! Spit on my pee wee, Sis, do it! It makes it feels so slippy, and glistening and shit! We can do the mac and cheese technique where you saturate my fucking dick with your saliva so much that it sounds like a big spoon being stuck into some hot mac and cheese. Mom and I used to call it that back when she first started stroking my wee wee for me."

Harriet obeyed, opening and spitting again and again, once on his throbbing hard penis and then once on her hand as it made a frothy lubricant that slipped her fingers and palm even more quickly up and down his stalk; her titties, jarring violently to and fro, tapped her chin and then smacked her lap as they jumped, heavy, but springy and bouncy and able to jounce low, like real tits are able to do, especially the big bra-busters like his stacked-to-the-fucking-ceiling sister had.

Harriet's hand was now flying along Henry's fully erect and rock solid penis, her movements aided by the copious amounts of her saliva which now coated Henry's trouser snake from head to balls.

"Ha!" she laughed. "I remember overhearing Mom say that shit while you two were in her room. She may have been talking about macaroni, but I knew she didn't mean dinner! Then I started hearing Mom giving you one of those spit-shiny tugs that was loud as fuck! Tee hee! You could wake the neighbors with that glossy spit-shine!" Harriet joked, her gargantuan globes of goodness jiggling around comically as she churned Henry's stalk like a colonial farmer making butter, drawing increasingly desperate moans from her brother who was rapidly approaching his second orgasm of the morning.

"Oooooooohhhhh, fuck, no, she wasn't talking about dinner! Although I did usually end up serving her a hot serving of porridge afterwards! Hahahahaha! Oh, yeah, that's it, Hare! Do that thing I like where you tickle the sensitive spot underneath the head. OH! YEAH! That's it, baby! Gosh, you give even better tugs than Grandma does, and that old bitch has half a century of experience!"

"Tee hee! Ol' Granny Juners may have taken a ride around the mattress a few million motherfuckin' times more than me, but I'm a quick learner! Why do you think I get straight A's in my classes?" she inquired, pausing to tap the head of Henry's cock onto her swollen nipples and areola, sending ripples cascading down the length of her titties as she did so, driving Henry even madder with lust.

"Ohhhhh, well, I'm guessing it's because you've been blowing all your male teachers since you were a sophomore, you jumbo-jugged slut!" Henry replied with a laugh, amused at how easily his sister had set up such an obvious joke.

"That is bullshit, Henry!" Harriet stuck her tongue out at him in a silly way, then gave his wee wee a sweet lick on its head that now shined with saliva and then shook her juggies back and forth against his outstretched erect cock, giving his member a dribbling with her big bouncer bazooms. "For the record, I've been blowing all my male teachers since my freshman year. Off the record, who can say for sure! Tee hee hee! Ohhhhh, Henry, look at the fuckin' pre-cum! Oh, fuck, I love when all my spit-shinin' brings out the sticky stuff, the pre-payola! Mmmmmm! Fuck, your cockhead is startin' to swell a little bit too."

"Ohhhhhh, Harriet, it tickles almost as good as a fuck," Henry admitted as he now bucked his peter back and forth through the pool of saliva in her palm. Ohhhh, he couldn't believe how good his big-bosomed sister's hands could make him feel. "It's not gonna be, oh, oh, oh, oh, too long before a spit happens."

"Good! Cause I need a spitty, Henwy," Harriet affected a babyish reply, pleased that her ministrations and mammifications were having the desired effect and anxious to see the delicious cum shower she was eagerly looking forward to. Sensing his imminent completion, Harriet maintained her current rapid stroking cadence and stepped up the verbal encouragement, hoping to coach a nice big load out of her brother's sack and onto her mountainous mounds of titmeat "Come on, baby. I want to get a nice thick coat on my boobies so they get good and moist, so I need you to really churn out that boy butter. Can you do that for me, little brother? Can you summon up a good, sticky, creamy batch of that famous Humper jizz? Think about how good it will feel to Mr. Wean when you shoot all those hot ropes of jizzy-splashy out of that monster rod of yours and coat my big ol' boobies with white, sticky, protein-rich, cum-squirtin' goodness. I know how much you love watching me get covered in cum, Henry! Oooooooo, Biiiigggggggg-In-The-Cock-Brother! Mmmmmmmm! Fuckin' think about how sexy it's gonna look when that splooge of yours is dripping all down my cleavage and all over my fucking nipples. Come on, baby! You can do that shit! You need to get that sticky a-splishin' and a-splashin'! Tee hee! You need to get that cummy a-wiftin' and a-waftin' outta that cock! Think about all those lovely tingly sensations in your jumbo johnson right now. It HAS to feel so 'mmmmm, mmmmm, good', Henry, down deep in your root. Isn't it going to feel even better when that cock of yours starts spurting wave after wave of wee wee's spunk all over my chest?" Harriet continued to pile on the filthy language and smirked as she noticed Henry's balls tense up, a sure sign of his impending orgasm. Her sex talk was working like a charm.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah, Hare! I think this load might even be bigger than the one I just shot down your throat! I can already feel the tinglies in my ballies and down the base of my shaft!" he replied, moaning in between breaths as his pee wee and his fat testicles began to bloat with pre-ejaculatory tension. "I'm gonna baste those titties like a fucking Thanksgiving turkey, you cum-crazed cocksucker! And you're right; I do love watching you get covered in jizz, even if it's not mine. Ohhhhhh, fuck, yeah! Remember that time you sucked off Chuck and his dad together in Mom's shower while she was away at that teacher's conference, the one where she got expelled for flashing her knockers during her speech on developmental education? Ha ha! Ohhhhh, stroke it! I was watching through the peephole in my room and tugging my pecker the whole time! Watching you get double-blasted by cock turned me on somethin' fierce! I squirted more jizz onto my wall than Chuck and Richard did on your titties!"

"Tee hee hee! I knew you were watchin' that shit, Henry! Tee hee! Ohhhhhhhh, wee wee, you are almost there, wee wee, yes, you are! Mmmmmm, wee wee, you are dribbling! I know you are close, you hard motherfucker!" Harriet coaxed him, making her watermelons beat up and down even crazier to turn him on as thick strings of sticky jizz oozed out of his pee pee hole and into her palm as her hand darted all the way up to encircle his head before sliding down the long fire pole length prick to the very base next to his balls; his nuts swelled with pre-ejaculatory tension and a pleasant ache oozed heavily into his tube, leading inexorably to where all the pleasure would tingle the hardest, right at his bulbous mushroom pee wee head. He was so close, and he could feel the catch in his throat beginning and then the spots of light dancing before his eyes.

"Oh, Momma! Ohhhhhh, wee wee! Ohhhhhhhh, titties, this is it!"

And it was. Tensing his abs, Henry felt the first pulse of his orgasm swell through his shaft as his balls tightened and the first blast of cum rocketed through his urethra. Letting out an obscene moan, he smiled as the blast shot out of his cockhead and splattered Harriet on the chin, the stream splitting in half and streaking both sides of her face on the rebound.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK, YEAH! Here comes the lotion, sis! Uhhhhhhhhhh, that feels good!" he moaned as his second shot bolted out of the baseball-sized head of his penis with even more force, this time hitting Harriet square in the neck and ricocheting down onto the upper part of her oversized chest.

"OOOOOH, goody goody mother-lovin' cumdrops!" Harriet exclaimed like a kid on Christmas morning, continuing to stroke her brother even harder, but now aiming his cum-cannon further down in order to begin lathering up her titties with each subsequent squirt. Beginning first with the right tit, Harriet squeezed a third volley onto her mammary. This squirt was so substantial that it lasted a full second in spitting duration as it coated about half of the upper slope of her tit. Switching to her left jug, she stroked a fourth howitzer of semen directly onto her silver-dollar sized areola, the cum splashing around it in a circle and dripping down the rest of her luscious breast.

"Ohhhhhh, baby! Good! Good! Spit some more!" Harriet encouraged him, still working the skin of his shaft, now mingled with the excess of his cum as the fifth shot spit onto her cleavage and then split into the tiniest little flecks of jism, almost like miniature snowflakes. "At least one squirtsie in my mouth again, for tradition's sake. Spit in my mouth, Mr. Wee Wee!"

And Mr. Wee Wee did, twice in fact before Harriet squeezed and worked more of his semen onto her bazoom boom booms, now saturated and glistening like the Milky Way.

"Ohhhhh, Hare! Ohhhhhh, Mommy, it's still comin' out of me! Oh, Sis-Tits, Sis-Tits!"

More of his seed leaped out of his peter and lodged in her hair, splashing down onto a hanging tendril of her blonde mane, that highlighted her gorgeous and cum-covered face and smiling lips that were slathered with his violent discharge.

"Oh, goddamn it, my weeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeee!" Henry's stream had slowed to a trickle now, but the spasms still streaked through his penis and Harriet now worked her hand roughly down on it like a cow's udder, milking the last thick dribbles of his spit-up onto her community chest. She rubbed her twin hilltops back and forth against his stout member that was still covered with some of his own expulsions that quickly made their way drippingly onto his sister's sweet mammary mountaintops like the majority of the contents of his balls already had, not counting the quart he had cannonballed down her gullet earlier.

"Ohhhhh my gooooodness, baby, you came soooooo much!" Harriet moaned, turned on as fuck as his ejaculations stopped and she brought his cock to her mouth to lick and suck the excess juice off of it. "You've filled my tummy and then covered my fuckin' tits! I don't think a girl can ask for much more before lunch! Tee hee!"

Henry, his breath now ragged with the force of his unbelievably intense orgasm, struggled to speak between gusts of air. "Oh......oh, fuck, Harriet. I didn't think I still had anything left in my nuts, but it felt like I squirted even more on your titties than I did in your throat earlier! I can't even decide whether your blow jobs are better than your hand jobs sometimes! Oh, MAN that felt un-fucking-believable!" he managed, his words trailing off as Harriet smiled and finished stroking his cock with one hand as the other began to smear and rub his copious load of semen all over both of her titties, even making sure she gobbed his stickiness into her cleavage. The two teenagers remained facing each other in silence for a minute, until the post-orgasmic tranquility was interrupted by a familiar voice in the doorway.

"Hi, kids!" Hilda said cheerfully, waltzing through Harriet's open bedroom door, her nearly 40-year-old set of saucy and heavy MILFy milkers sashaying under her partially unbuttoned blouse that attempted to hold back the orbular onslaught. She laughed audibly as she observed the absurd scene before her. Her two offspring, naked as the day they were born, were recovering from the aftermath of an obvious sexual encounter, her son Henry standing upright with his cock nearly erect but now deflating, and her daughter Harriet on her knees with a veritable beauty mask of semen coating her from forehead to abdomen. Most parents would probably faint with horror at walking into such a sight, but for the Humper household, this was just another Saturday morning.

"I'd ask you kids how you were enjoying the day while I was out grading papers and fellating principals and having students give me breast exams and typical teacher shit like that, but from the look of things it's obvious the answer is 'pretty motherfuckin' well!' Tee hee hee hee!" Hilda tittered, pleased that the two siblings had managed to find a way to entertain themselves that utilized whopping weenies and globe-sized gazoombas. "Golly, Harriet, you look like someone hit you in the face with a semen pie! Yummy! Is that all from one orgasm!"

"Hi, Mom! Well, technically this is all from Henry's second squirtsies. His first spit-up went directly right the fuck down my throat! Tee hee! Your son woke me up this morning by shoving his cock in my mouth while sitting on top of my tits like those big therapeutic inflatable doughnuts! Tee hee! And then he straddled my face while I hung my head over the edge of the bed, stuck his dick in my throat and fucked my mouth like a two-dollar whore!" Harriet announced with a smile, her face glistening like a fresh glazed donut with the remnants of Henry's explosion that now coated her blonde hair and most importantly, her bazoom balloons. "Mmmmmmm! And Momma, it was a nice creamy load, too. I didn't even have to make breakfast this morning! Tee hee! It was mouth-watering, and might I add, throat-stickying!"

"That's fucking wonderful! I love to see you two have so much fun with your big parts, your most important parts, your Humper parts," Hilda Humper said, coyly unbuttoning her blouse and tossing it to the floor, her Hindenburg juggernaut J-cuppers heavily squeezing against their powerful entrapments. She doffed her brassiere. These articles were followed, unceremoniously and without hesitation, by her skirt and panties. The elder Humper winked at Henry, jutted her hilly hooters in his direction, and then grabbed his softening wee wee that was still covered with his sister's saliva and gave it several gratuitous and obligatory strokes. "Now Henry, for your wee wee's third act, he gets to cram his big ol' noggin right the fuck up your tittie momma's cunny and hump her till she squeals and he squirts down her pink mommy chimney."

Hilda released his dick abruptly and threw her bust-laden body onto her back, spreading her thighs and pushing her boobser twinsies together suggestively as they pointed towards the ceiling. She wanted wee wee, bad.

"Oh, well," Henry stated with coolness, looking down at his rapidly inflating slab of cock as it began to stand and he smiled when he felt his balls reliably plump again with the refilling of his cum reserves, then beamed as he stared at his mother's proud Humper teats and her splayed legs which displayed her pink pussy of paradise, the sweet box he had come in so many times before. He shook his head as he slid into his mother's personal space and let his hands rest atop her mammaries. "It seems a wee wee's work is never done."

THE END