All Comments on 'Morning Wood Ch. 07'

by jackredd

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
racefan91racefan91over 13 years ago
very nice

thank you for writing a very nice story that is more real life then Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Piece of crap

I didn't even bother reading the last 3 chapters of this piece of crap. I only scolled to the end of the last page so I could give it 1 star. Too bad there is not a 0 star option. Total piece of shit story. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i really felt this story had another few chapters in it. maybe no longer posted in the incest section but as much as the final paragraphs feel warm and fuzzy, they also feel rushed a little corny.

the series started as a typical story but its shown potential to grow into something a bit more complete. there isnt enough quality writers around so im disappointed you decided to call it quits here with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done!

Well done and thoughtfully so!

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Waste of time!!!

The most honest way to have it end? The time for honesty was at the beginning: to not bill and promote this as an incest story in the first place, bub. To have chapter after chapter detailing Guinne's years-long obsession and infatuation with Art, and her pursuit begin to awaken reciprocal feelings -- only to have everything piddle into nothingness after a single encounter and be dismissed as a "fling" -- was beyond disappointing. It was downright false advertising. More disappointing still, not to mention ironic, was reading that you felt cajoled by comments to put even THAT SINGLE INCESTUOUS ENCOUNTER into this INCEST STORY.

Speaking of irony, the part where Guinne summed up her feelings for Maria by telling Art that "I've never felt this way about anyone, except you" especially made me wince. I wonder if Art realized the irony in that statement? Guinne probably meant that line to convey how deeply and sincerely she felt about Maria -- but didn't Guinne drop her obsession with Art cold as soon as she bed him (sort of), then move on to a shiny new obsession? Poor Maria. Her days with Guinne are destined to be few and end in heartbreak.

I am astonished that you spent eight years writing this waste of time. A "great piece of literature", indeed - NOT! Too bad you didn't devote more of the vivid imagination and obvious sense of humor you put toward that comment toward the story instead. It might just have turned out to be worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Personally, I thought it was a well written & detailed story. Have no idea why some people got so riled up over it. It's an f'n story. Get over yourself, buddy. The world does not revolve around you, so just take things as they are/were. Author apologizes for not explaining up front & you basically spit in his face. Real mature. All things taken, I look forward to your next story. Just don't make us wait eight years for the conclusion. ;)

DrscrubDrscrubover 13 years ago
loved it

I loved this story! no matter what people say about it, it had all the good points as a novae. i been reading this for 2 days now taking in all what the story said. to tell the people who was reading this to make them selfs feel better that is sad this is a real story and should just be read. LOVE IT PLZ WRITE MORE

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantalmost 12 years ago

Great story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very hott story....had me hard the entire time...wish there was more. You are a talented writer! Would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why the change?

I agree with another reader comment. Guinne obsessed and pursued her brother for so long, then lost interest once she had him. I think Maria would find herself being used for lesbian experimentation, then Guinne would toss her over for another passing interest. Art was more real. He didn't have much confidence in his new relationship. He was really just starting out. In short Guinne was hard to like at the end of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'll say it again: Refreshing!

I'm the "Anonymous" that wrote "Kinda Refreshing" after Ch. 6, and I'll stick with that! This is so much more realistic than 99% of the incest stories on here. The character of Art in particular is very well drawn---is he you, by any chance? Guiinne is selfish and immature, and I agree with the comment that Maria is going to find herself dropped unceremoniously at some point down the road. Don't worry about the people who are fixated on categories, as in, "This isn't really an incest story." What matters is, Is it a good story? And the answer is, Yes.

jackreddjackreddalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I just checked in on comments after not having done so in probably a year, so thanks to those last few positive comments!

Art and Guinne were both based on aspects of my own personality, though Art is much more me than Guinne, so that might be why he is a more 'real' feeling.

Again thanks for the comments :)

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Not Incest

He had his dick in his sister one time in the shower. Put it under another category and you may have something.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Nope

What a screw up this is not incest. Don't know what it would be

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely agree to being not categorized correctly. It's a pretty bad style really. You cant go all hardcore porn and incest; and then retreat back into some sort of coming of age tale. It like saying a pickle can somehow be a cucumber again. It doesn't work. You're a good writer, but this story doesn't belong here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous