All Comments on 'Morton Magic'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
morton magic

very tender , sweet and felt like a totally natural progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nothing short of excellent

Very well written. Credible. Love the pace. Any chance of developing this story (I don't mean involving the daughter) into how their affair continues secretly in a work setting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it!

Tender, loving story. I enjoyed reading it very much.

pouyqwertpouyqwertover 14 years ago
I love work related stories

I love work related stories. We spend so much time there trying to make a living, we forget to live a little.

The story was well written and very plausible. Loved it.

Can't wait to hear about day 2.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Sexy

A hot and sexy story. I really enjoyed it. Good luck in the contest.

Kami_RaionKami_Raionover 14 years ago
Enjoyed reading this story

I did enjoy reading the story. Enough details to get the juices flowing without overwhelming and distracting. I have to admit to loving the fact that this was set in England with English characters. Keep em coming. - Kami

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
Travel Sex vs Office Sex Always Triggers Memories ...

but unfortunately, I can't recall such tender relationships as depicted in this story. As usual, Alex tells a believable tale, perhaps with a bit more forthrightness than I have experienced with women, but that's what helps to intensify the eroticism. I can remember a one-night episode that began in an elevator at a convention and was mostly, as memory serves, her suggestion, rather than mine, although it didn't take me long to be most agreeable. I think all men and probably most women fantasize about such encounters both on trips and, indeed, in the office where everyday occurrences can lead to more ... much more. Hopefully, Alex can explore more of the travel and office experiences. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like how diverse you are in your writing genres.

Particularly enjoyed the English setting in this story. Keep writing. I enjoy everything I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
At a guess,

At a guess, a "mill shop" is what we on the other side of the pond call an "outlet store" or "factory outlet". Is that right? (Tried looking up without any luck.)

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 4 years ago
ALL WAYS TELL

you can tell most of the time the difference between an American & an English writer . arse instead of ass swimming coustume instead of bathing suit. doesn't take away from the story makes ,more fun to read.

Campus77Campus7710 months ago

I actually believe this story could happen. As usual for Alex, the romance is real and the sex just a part of the story. I love the style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...