Morton Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Liz, it wasn't good." I paused. "It was fucking marvellous!"

She laughed. "Idiot. What time is it?"

"Who cares? Um, just after eight."

"Can we do it again soon?"

"Is that an invitation?"

"An invitation? Of course it's an invitation, idiot!"

"Well, then. Let's put it this way, if it's anything to do with me, the answer is an unqualified 'yes'."

"Good."

She turned her head on my chest and we lay in silence for a while. "Liz?"

"Yes?"

"Why?"

Her head came up and she smiled. "Mainly because I wanted to, because I like you, and probably because it's almost a year since I had sex with anyone I even halfway liked. I was seriously thinking of taking the lesbian route."

I laughed. "Glad you didn't."

"So am I!" She giggled suddenly.

"What?"

"My daughter tried it."

"And?"

"She said it was great fun, but that a dildo or strap-on could never replace a good, hot, hard prick with a warm, caring man attached who has the skill to use it."

"She sounds eminently sensible, your daughter. You sound as if you have a good relationship?"

"We do. Like I said, I was only seventeen when she was born, so I never had the sort of life a lot of girls have. You know, parties, dances, that sort of thing. I was always busy looking after Kate. Then, when Jim died I had to get work, to keep us. I'm lucky, my mum looked after Kate during the day and I had her every night. I'm glad, because that meant I could see her develop, and I never missed those parties. We've always been close, and I love her."

"I think I can tell that."

"She'd like you, I think."

"Nice of you to say so." A thought struck me. "Um, Liz, does Kate know where you are tonight?"

"If you mean, in bed with you, then no, not specifically, but she knows I came with you and knowing me, she probably wouldn't be surprised."

I frowned, puzzled. "Hang on. You only made the decision to come with me this morning, and you haven't phoned her while I've been with you."

Liz smiled at me, a gentle smile. "Jack, I made up my mind last night, after I went back to my room, and I told Kate when I phoned her."

"Last night?"

She nodded. "Last night."

"When, last night?"

She laughed. "About halfway through the sweet."

"Why then?"

"Partly because you had just given your undivided attention to a little anecdote I was telling, and didn't let yourself be distracted."

"You mean by Miss Cleavage 2009?"

Liz laughed again. "You did see her!"

"Hard to miss, and totally not my type. I prefer my lady friends to be a little understated, not so loud they can be heard coming a county away." I grinned. "Besides, you have the better figure!"

Liz looked startled. "You're joking!"

I shook my head. "No way. You most definitely have the better figure, certainly for me you do."

"You know who she is?"

I nodded. "Small time actress, gets sexy walk-on parts and emotes."

Liz laughed. "Ouch."

"I think she's had breast implants. They never look right to me, whereas you, dear Liz, are definitely natural and a pleasure to see and touch."

"Thank you, kind sir."

"My pleasure."

Liz lifted herself, leaning on one outstretched arm, her lovely, natural breasts pendant. Nipples still erect, I noticed. "Rested enough?"

"Probably, yes. Why? Got plans?"

"For round two? Yes, I have."

"Good. Anything I need to do?"

Liz grinned, wicked, almost feral. "Lie back and enjoy, while I weave Morton magic!"

I grinned back at her. I'd never anticipated anything like this happening when Liz and I had worked on the presentation the previous day. I'd looked forward to a few days away from work, enjoying the beautiful Lake District. I had the feeling that I wasn't going to see an awful lot of the Lake District, but I had the feeling, too, that I wasn't going to care. Morton magic? The magic of summer? Gimme! I wondered if she'd let me sketch her. Nude, of course. I guessed I'd find out soon enough.

A last-minute surge and I've managed two entries! Wow! Maybe my muse is back! And maybe not. We'll see. I hope you've enjoyed my little tale. It's set in England, the characters are English, and so is the spelling, but don't hold it against me. I'm English, too.

I love feedback, and as this is a contest entry, a vote would be nice, too. Go on! It's only a couple of mouse-clicks.

12