Most Valuable Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's a lot better than some of the places I've lived in over the years," Joe replied, thinking that while small, it was at least clean and comfortable.

"Can I offer you something to drink," Moira asked as she closed the door behind her, "beer, coffee?"

"I think I've had enough of both for the night," Joe answered.

"How about a blow job then?"

"Excuse me?" Joe said as he turned around, sure he had heard Moira wrong.

"That was pretty crude, I have to admit," she said as she closed the small distance between them, "but to be honest, I haven't been able to think of anything else for the last hour."

"I'm not sure I understand," Joe said, thinking that was the truest thing he'd said all night.

"I..." Moira said, choosing her words slowly and carefully, "have had a thing for you almost since the first day I met you. You are everything that I admire in a man and if it wasn't for the fact that I knew you were married, and that you're not the kind of man to take that lightly, I would've tried to jump your bones a long time ago."

"Moira, I'm touched, I really am," Joe said, the look on his face showing how stunned he was. "I like you too, I really do. I think you're an exceptional young woman. If things were different, if we were different, well..."

"Why, because I'm young enough to be your daughter?" she cut him off.

"Well that's one thing."

"Newsflash, I'm not your daughter, so why should that matter," Moira quickly retorted. "And it's not like I'm some wistful teenage girl just out of high school trying to come to grips with an older man fixation. I might not be as old as you, but I'm hardly a virgin. I've been around the block a few times. So now that we've got that out of the way, what else do you have? And don't say I've had too much to drink because right now I'm probably more sober than you are"

Joe had to take a deep breath. In one spurt, Moira had blown right past his strongest argument.

"What would people think?" he weakly offered.

"Well I think not a few of them would say, look at that old guy with the young babe on his arm," Moira grinned, "I wish I were him. As for the rest, fuck 'em, who cares what they think anyway?"

Moira was now close enough to Joe to put her arms around his neck, pulling him close enough to press her small breasts against his chest. Pressing her leg between his, Moira knew that while his words might've been hesitant, his body had already made up its mind.

"Any other objections?" she asked as she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him.

"I haven't done anything like this is quite some time," he said in capitulation as their lips came apart.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," Moira laughed softly, knowing full well that gentle was the furthest thing from her mind.

-=-=-=-

After a moment's hesitation, Joe returned the passion of Moira's kiss. Their tongues intertwined in his mouth as she took hold of his hands and placed them against her small breasts, inviting him to feel them. As he squeezed her mounds, he could feel her nipples grow stiff beneath the thin material of her bowling shirt and the lace bra beneath. All the while, their kiss grew more passionate.

Moira dropped her left hand down between his legs, running her fingers up and down his erection. He moaned into her mouth as her hand pressed against his cock, feeling his hardness. A hardness she couldn't wait any longer for.

Even as their lips parted, Moira's hands were already undoing Joe's belt and the zipper below. She pulled down his pants, dropping to her knees with them. Joe was stuck speechless as Moira ran her hand across the not unimpressive prominence in his boxers. She leaned in and kissed the bulge, pausing only a heartbeat before pulling down his underwear.

"Wow!" she sighed softly as Joe's full hardness hung only inches from her mouth. The hair around his manhood might've been a mix of brown, gray and white, but the seven inches protruding from the multi-colored tangle would've made a teenager swell with pride.

Moira reached out again, with both hands this time, and ran her fingers down the length of his shaft and up under his balls. Closing one hand around his cock, she slowly stroked the hard member a few times, then guided it to her waiting mouth.

"OOOhhhhh!!!" Joe gasped as he felt the silky wetness of her lips slide over his skin, even as greater warmth wrapped itself around his entire cock.

Even if he had a clear head at the moment, which he certainly didn't, Joe would've been hard pressed to remember the last time his wife had taken him in this way. Certainly it had been more than ten years since they'd shared any real degree of intimacy.

Moira traced slow circles all around his shaft, running her tongue back and forth. She drew him again into her mouth, tightening her grip around the base to keep him from climaxing too soon.

Her head bobbed back and forth as she pulled him deep inside, then let him slide back. The tiny tingles her tongue brought forth grew in size, as did the pressures building within him. Joe moaned again as Moira continued to play with his cock and balls. With a practiced skill that his soon to be ex-wife never developed, the twenty-six year old soon brought him to the verge of orgasm.

Moira was now sucking his cock with such vigor that he could feel his need to climax in every part of his body. Every lick of her tongue, every time she mouthed him whole, Joe felt like he was going to explode. It was such a wonderful, and long absent, feeling.

Finally, Moira released her hold on his balls and felt the rush as her new lover erupted into her mouth. She deep throated his cock, catching every drop and savoring both the taste and the knowledge that this was but the beginning of what was to come. She held him tight until he had no more to give and only let go when he grew soft and slipped from her mouth. Wiping her lips with her tongue, she relished the last vestige of his orgasm.

-=-=-=-

Rising to her feet, Moira kissed him again, bringing her hands up and, starting with the top button, undid his bowling shirt. Leaving it hanging open, she pulled up the T-shirt beneath to reveal a still muscular chest only lightly covered with hair. Spreading out her fingers, the redhead ran her hands back and forth across his chest, leaving a pleasing tingle in their wake. Applying a soft pressure, she walked Joe back toward the bed and down onto its edge.

Moira lifted his legs and pulled off his shoes and socks, followed by the pants and underwear piled above them. Joe smiled as she kissed him again, before taking a few steps back and reaching for the buttons of her own blouse.

This time her hands moved slowly, undoing one button at a time to expose the soft flesh beneath. By the time she was a third of the way down, patches of dark blue also appeared in the form of a lace bra. More decorative than supportive, the breasts within were small but perfectly proportioned to her tiny frame. Her black slacks followed, along with her sneakers until all she was wearing was that bra and a matching pair of panties.

"You like?" she smiled at Joe, who had been content to sit silently and enjoy the show.

"Most definitely," the older man replied.

"Then why don't you do the rest," she added as she retraced her steps and moved closer.

More than willing, Joe reached up and around her, undoing the clasp of her bra. She dropped her arms to let it fall on to his lap. His eyes were drawn to the small, bright pink nipples that capped each of her breasts, an observation not lost on Moira. She shifted position to bring those pert tips to his mouth.

"Oh yes," Moira moaned softly as Joe's tongue washed across her nipples, sending ripples of joy radiating outward.

She ran her hands across his short hair, pressed him hard against her flesh. His touch bringing the fulfillment of many an idle night's dreams.

Joe's hands ran down her back, massaging her flesh as he worked his way down to her panty covered ass. Slipping his thumbs under the waistband, he pulled the cotton undergarment downward until gravity did the rest. Then his open palms pressed against the soft cheeks, playing with them with equal vigor.

"Oh Baby, you don't know how much I've wanted you these past few months," the redhead moaned as she pressed her body even harder against his.

"I have to admit," Joe said as he paused and let her nipples slip from his mouth, "that I've grown rather fond of you these have thought of you too, but I never imagined that you..."

"Hush," Moira said as she placed a slender finger against his mouth to cut off his words. "We can talk all about that in the morning. Right now, I just want to fuck!"

As much as part of him wanted to discuss the implications of what a future relationship between the two of them might be, the part of him more in control at this moment could hardly argue with that sentiment. Not that the smaller woman was even going to give him a choice.

She grabbed him again, her mouth meeting his in a deep, hungry kiss. Their tongues interlocked as their bodies rocked back in forth in each other's arms.

Kisses soft and sweet, alternating with long and deep passed between them as Moira's now pulled off his shirts, exposing his bare skin. Dropping lower, she ran her tongue across his chest, running the tip across his nipples, teasing them with its wetness. Joe let loose with a pleasing moan of his own, enjoying her wild abandon.

Moira continued to move her mouth across ever inch of his flesh, even as she undid the rest of his clothing. In no time at all, there wasn't a part of his body she hadn't partaken of. In the end, the fires within her were so out of control that she'd actually ripped off his underwear.

The intensity of her lust was almost disconcerting to Joe. Certainly, it was far beyond anything his wife had ever exhibited, even when they'd first been married. It was hard for him to imagine any woman could get so worked up over him. Yet at the same time, it was a pleasing thought indeed.

Again using her hands, Moira stroked his cock with her fingers, running them up and down his length and then taking hold as she pumped it a few times, enjoying his hardness. Joe watched with anticipation as she leaned in and ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, working her way to the tip and then back again. A motion she repeated two more times as Joe closed his eyes and floated in the warm sensations his body was awash in. Sensations that increased tenfold as she again took him inside her mouth.

"Oh God!" Joe gasped as Moira slowly drew him deep inside her, pumping the base of his cock at the same time.

Her tongue raced back and forth, massaging his manhood to renewed hardness. Unlike her earlier effort, this time she just wanted to get him ready for an even moister embrace. One that burned with expectation. Her head bobbed up and down a few times as she deep-throated him, her small mouth taking more of him than he would ever have imagined.

Letting his fully erect cock fall from her mouth a few minutes later, Moira shifted her body so that she could rub its length against that of her own sex. The feel of him against that most sensitive of places was enough to drive her over the edge. With a firm hold on the center of his shaft, she rubbed the head of his cock along the length of her womanhood, soaking it with the lubricating nectar their passion had produced.

"Oooooooo," Moira cried out as she guided his cock inside of her and her tightness wrapped around him.

Joe echoed with a quieter, but nonetheless pleasing cry as he shared their mutual delight. It had been so long since he'd been this intimate with a woman that he'd just about forgotten how miraculous it could feel.

"Oh baby," Moira gushed as she pulled him tighter, "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't take it anymore, and then I want you to fuck me even harder."

Joe responded with actions, not words as he pressed his hands firmly against the small woman's ass and lifted her off the floor. Moira helped by wrapping, first her arms around his neck, then her legs around his waist. She added her own movements to the older man's thrusts, driver him deeper with each repetition.

"Oh yes," she cried out, a sentiment again shared by her new lover as the fires deep within them continued to burn, multiplying in intensity with each passing heartbeat.

Faster, harder, Joe pushed his cock deeper into Moira as she slammed her own body down to receive it. Each repetition blended into the next until the blur of movement merged with the wondrous sensations they produced to bath both of them in warm ecstasy.

Unwilling to settle for the limits their upright embrace imposed, Joe carried Moira to the edge of the bed where, without missing a stroke, Joe bent down and laid her out across it. She unwrapped her legs from around him spreading them outward until his hands closed around her ankles and lifted them higher and even further apart. All the while the bulk of his body continued to press deep within her.

Sweat ran freely down both their bodies, coupled with a racing of hearts and a shortening of breaths. Both could see the finish line in their race of desire, a contest neither wanted to be the first to cross. In this case, victory would indeed be a tie.

"Oh ... God, I'm ... going to ..." Joe gasped in a breathless voice, unable to spare the strength to finish his thought.

A thought that Moira finished for him in word and deed as she cried out the last word even as her body exploded in orgasm. tremors ripping through her even as the walls of her sex closed tightly around that part of Joe that had become one with her.

Similar eruptions raced across his own sweaty form as Joe felt repeated bursts of his orgasm rush from every part of his body and filled Moira with the results of his desire. A feeling that made him feel like he was once more a kid just out of high school.

Even after he had no more to give, Joe kept going until he could feel the last tremors fade from Moira's quaking body. Only then did he take one last deep breath before falling exhausted beside her.

It took a long minute before he could again form words, and even then they were short and uneven.

"I ... I didn't think I still had that in me?" he panted.

"Actually," Moira smiled as she rolled her head to face his, "I think it was me you had it in."

Joe smiled at the silly joke.

"I don't care what the league says," Moira added as she reached out and ran her fingers across the matted hairs of his chest. "You're definitely the MVP, at least in my book, or should that be bed?"

"MVP huh," Joe again smiled, his grin growing ever larger. "So does that come with a trophy?"

"No trophy," Moira laughed as she rolled on top of him and kissed him softly, "but it does involve coming as many times as you can handle it."

"Well that sounds like a lot more fun that some little piece of plastic," Joe replied as he returned her kiss, his arms wrapping around her.

"I think you'd be surprised how much fun a little piece of plastic could be," Moira giggled as she reached down and gave his semi-soft cock a playful tug. "But right now, I think this is more than enough of a trophy for me. Ready to go a few more frames?" she asked with visible enthusiasm.

"I think I might need a little more time between games," Joe said reluctantly, hoping she wasn't too disappointed. "My pin setter doesn't reset the lanes as quick as it used to."

"That's okay, there's more than one way to get this kitten purring," Moira offered as she kissed him again, playfully slipping her tongue in and out of his mouth. "Why don't we just give you a little handicap and see what you can do with your other assets to make up the difference?"

The tingle of her tongue against his left little doubt to what assets Moira was referring to. Shifting his body to bring those into play, Joe couldn't help but think there were aspects to bowling that he'd never considered before. Still, he was sure that with Moira's help, it wouldn't be long before he would be able to add most improved player to his list of accomplishments.

A goal that the young redhead seems more than willing to help him strive for.

END (c) Ann Douglas 2004

12