Motel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

"More?" I asked.

"Yes. More," she gasped and I started increasing the tempo.

By now I was giving her a solid workout, withdrawing almost my full length and then driving firmly back, putting a bit of oomph into it, feeling her supplying the same oomph as she pressed hard up to meet me. It didn't take all that long and I had her lifted to that plateau where she was feeling expectations, but not quite at the point of climaxing. Then I set myself to holding her at that point, wanting her to beg.

Stupid girl didn't know enough to beg. She just broke into voice. It was a case of, "Oh, wow, wow, wow. What's happening? Oh, god, I can't stand it. Ah, it's too much. Oh my god, what are you doing to me?"

In the end it was too much. I couldn't keep it up whereas she seemed ready to let me keep going for ever. Reluctantly I moved into my end game, giving her that little extra zip, knowing it wouldn't take much to kick her over the edge.

She lost her voice when she climaxed. A good thing, too, as I think she was trying to scream, and that can be embarrassing in a motel. I simply let loose, riding her hard until she wound down, spent, letting me slow down and stop, just holding her tight.

"Here ends the first lesson," I told her. "Why don't we take a shower and we can decide when the second lesson starts."

It took a few minutes before she felt energetic enough to move, but then all her energy seemed to come back with a rush. She was practically dancing as she headed towards the shower, feeling very pleased with herself.

Mind you, she was a little taken aback when I got the sponge and soap and started washing her down, especially as I took my time, lingering at certain places. I had her half aroused before I was finished, and handed her the sponge. She looked at it blankly for a moment.

"Your turn to wash me," I suggested and she got this big grin and gave a slow nod.

She washed me very carefully, and if I lingered at certain points, so did she, especially when she found that washing my genitals made my cock grow again. I let her go, encouraging her to get a feel for it. Besides, I liked the way she was touching me. She also liked it, and I could see her arousal was building. Her nipples were peaking again and she was breathing a little harder.

What the hell. She was young and limber. I knew a little trick that she should be able to manage. I eased her into the corner of the shower and told her to lift a leg. Puzzled she did so, to find me lifting it even higher. Transferring my hold to her ankle I lifted even higher until she was effectively doing a vertical split. This also meant that pussy-wise, she was wide open.

"You can't do that," she gasped, when she found me turning towards her, cock probing once again against her lips.

"Yes, I can," I pointed out, nudging her. "Are you saying don't do it."

Eyes wide, she shook her head, her mouth dropping opening in shock when I drove fully into her with one swift move.

"Oh my god," she said with a small shriek. "You're doing it."

Indeed I was, already pumping into her quite vigorously.

"I can't move," she wailed.

She had a point there. She was wedged into the corner of the shower, standing on one leg, the other leg up head high, clutching onto me to keep her balance. Not much leeway for any movement, sex-wise.

"That's OK. I can. You'll just have to stand there and take it."

And that's what we proceeded to do, me doing all the work while she gasped and squealed, and said, "My god," a number of times.

Being already in an aroused and excited state from our first little effort I was able to bring her towards a climax a lot faster than the first time. However, this being my second effort in quick succession, I needed a little extra time to load up before firing. A slight adjustment to my pace and she was kept hovering, ready to go but missing the last nudge. What's more, she knew what she was nearly reaching and wanted it. She wasn't backwards about telling me so.

I smiled, just holding her there, quietly explaining that all good things come to she who waits.

"I don't want to wait, blast you," she wailed, an incidental wish that I grandly ignored.

I took my time, getting my gun loaded, finally feeling ready to let go.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked, getting a killing look in return.

I winked and pushed that last little bit, helping her to her second climax, letting my own flow as well.

Then it was let her leg settle back to the floor while I helped her stay upright. I also resumed the little task of washing her down again, doing myself as well.

Out of the shower, dried and dressed, and Donna was back to her bubbly self. She was going to the beach and her swimming. She didn't expect me to come along but she would see me later.

I let her go, although I felt like tying her to the bed until I was satisfied. Maybe keep her there until it was time to go home. Not allowed, I know, but one can't help wishing at times. I watched as she headed seaward.

I finally went about the things I'd planned for the day, half wanting to run back to the motel in case Donna came back from the beach. It was an effort to restrain myself.

I got back to the motel around dinner-time, expecting to see Donna and her parents in the dining room. They weren't there. Wandering on up towards my unit I found Donna's parents stowing luggage in the back of their car. I stood and watched for a moment, trying to take it in. Then they were getting in their car and leaving, Donna sitting in the back. She saw me and smiled apologetically; gave me a little wave as the car drove away, leaving me staring after it in shock. Gone.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers
12