Motel Stories 02 - Kelsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth time I did it she reached around with her left hand to try to pull my face into her. I had actually been waiting for that so I was ready to respond.

I grabbed the bottom of her shirt with my left hand and yanked it up and over her head and about half-way down her upper arms. If you've ever been to the fights where a hockey game breaks out you might be familiar with a variation of this movement where one player pulls the other player's jersey over the front of his head to trap his arms, then punches away at his head? It works just as well the opposite way, too.

"NNnnnoooooo," she groaned. "Don't do that!"

"Why not, little girl?" I asked.

"I hate my boobs!" she said from between her gritted teeth.

"Why?" I growled.

"They're too big and they sag."

"Nonsense. They're perfect on you."

"And I hate that my nipples aren't very sensitive. I've read stories about how some women cum just from having their nipples played with. I can't get that turned on when guys lick and suck on them. Or even when I play with them myself."

I knelt back down and back onto my heels, eased forward again and went back to teasing her pussy with my tongue. As I did, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and reached up to rub them across her lips.

At first she tried to avoid them, but I persisted and she eventually took them into her mouth and began to lick them clean. I have to admit that, after her initial hesitation, I was a little surprised when I pulled them out and she cast about with her mouth until she could lick and suck on the tips of the fingers that had been teasing her asshole, too.

Then I reached up with both hands and began to rub my hands across her tits.

I licked up her slit, trading the short licks from earlier for long, lingering ones. I gradually increased the amount of pressure I was putting on her breasts.

I had gotten to the point where I was cupping the bottom of each breast with the heel and palm of my hand with her nipples between the first knuckles of my middle and ring fingers and my thumb, pointer and little fingers splayed out across the rest of her tit and was squeezing pretty hard.

I notice that each time I squeezed her titties her stomach would clench and her pussy would ease forward just a bit. I also noticed that she was starting to make "Ooooo" noises. That's "oooo", as in, rhymes with "you".

As I continued to lick and squeeze they began to get louder and longer. They sounded almost like a puppy baying. And no, there's nothing intended there to insinuate she was bitch -- in heat or otherwise. But it did remind me of a character from a movie from the early 80's (yeah, I'm that old. And yes, I remember it from when it first came out). Her nickname was "Lassie". And yeah, that's the same actress in the TV show from the early 2000's about those four women in a city.

I pulled back and said, "Are you by chance a little loud when you cum?"

Kelsey licked her lips and nodded.

"Well, since your hotel has a 'no pets' policy and we don't want anyone coming to investigate and finding you in this position, I guess we'll need to do something about that, huh?"

She licked her lips, swallowed hard and nodded again.

"Do you have any problem breathing through your nose?"

She licked her lips and swallowed even harder this time and shook her head slowly.

I reached out and grabbed her panties, wadded them up in my palm then reached up and pulled lightly on her chin with just the tips of my fingers -- not hard enough to actually force her mouth open -- but open it did. I slowly stuffed her damp panties into her mouth, but something just didn't seem right. I glanced around and spotted her bra sitting where she had dropped it earlier. I grabbed it, considered it for a few seconds then slid both shoulder straps of it over her head until they were in her mouth, then slid the adjusters over until her bra straps were holding her wet panties in her mouth.

She moaned.

I dropped back to my heels and went back to licking her pussy like I had been before as I continued to squeeze her tits.

I gradually increased the pressure and speed of my licks as I also increased the pressure and speed of my squeezes on her breasts.

I paid attention to the pitch and volume of her muffled cries and moans through her panties and the way her hips were bucking, and when I judged the time was right I sucked the upper portion of her cunt lips and clit into my mouth and began to flick the tip of my tongue across her clit. At the same time I let go of her breasts, grabbed her nipples between my thumbs and the sides of my pointer fingers and squeezed. Hard.

When she came I was glad I had thought to stuff her panties in her mouth, because even through them I thought she was going to cause someone to complain about an animal howling in the middle of the night.

Then it occurred to me that the noise complaint might wind up having more to do with the way she was bouncing that fucking desk around. I'd have not thought that the leverage she could get from the socks around her ankles and the elastic straps around her knees and the legs would be enough to cause it to move, but I think she was actually lifting the legs of the far end off the ground. I know she was slamming that end of it into the wall.

When she finally quieted (in more ways than one) I stood up, pulled the blindfold off, pulled the bra straps from her head and pulled her panties from her mouth.

As I reached to put them on the desk behind her, she twisted her head to find my mouth with hers and began to kiss me passionately, her tongue slipping in and out of my mouth and her lips and mouth sliding hungrily over mine.

"Oh, my, fucking, god!! What did you just do to me? I've NEVER cum like that before. No wonder Alex looked like she did when she left yesterday morning! Untie me so I can return THAT particular favor."

"No, no, little girl. That's not the way this works. See, I get to do what I want to you and with you. You get no say."

"But... But... But..."

"Awww. That was cute. You sounded like a motorboat for a second or two. Now you just be as quiet as you can and let me do my thing, or you get the panties back in the mouth."

She made a noise, but I'm still not sure if it was a groan or a moan.

I knelt down, untied her ankles and took the elastic straps off her knees.

As soon as I did she pushed me onto my back, dropped to her own knees, threw herself forward to stretch along my body, grabbed my head in both hands and went back to kissing me like she was trying to devour me. But only for a second, then her hands slid down between us as she tried to unbutton my jeans.

"Whoa, little girl. Remember what I said about who's in charge."

I rolled her off me and got to my feet. Slowly, after having been on my knees for that long.

She, of course, bounced to her feet -- and kept bouncing for a second or three.

I led her over to the ottoman in front of the sofa and said, "Sit!" She sat.

"Lie down!" She laid down.

"Good girl!" Nope, still not going for stupid-ass jokes about bitches or trained dogs.

I stood near her head and she reached up and undid the button of my jeans, then unzipped them and reached her arms above her head to pull them down over my hips. As soon as they cleared my hips they fell to the floor and I kicked them off and aside.

I walked around her, thinking about what I wanted to do next. As I passed her head she tilted it back, opened her mouth and tried to catch my cock.

I spun her sideways on the ottoman until she was lying with her back and head across it and her legs off the edge, her thighs being held up by her lower legs.

Straddling her legs I continued forward until I was kneeling on the top of the ottoman (I can be a glutton for punishment sometimes) with my ass resting lightly on her hips.

I continued to ease forward and Kelsey lifted her head to watch as my erect cock made its way up her body.

She figured out what I was going to do and pulled her arms up over her head so I wouldn't trap them with my knees.

I got part way to where I was going then stopped and started backing away. When I climbed off the ottoman she started to get up, but I snapped my fingers and pointed at her and she laid back down.

Walking over to the desk, I grabbed the blindfold, tossed it to her, told her to put it back on then grabbed a few things from the desk and a few more from my suitcase, then returned to the ottoman.

Once she had the blindfold on I picked up a travel-sized bottle of lubricant, popped the top and held it about a foot and a half above her chest. As I squeezed it a little a tiny drizzle of it came out and began to cover the inner slopes of her breasts. She shivered -- either at the chill of it or in anticipation.

Closing the lid I set it aside and wiped my hands on the washcloth I had brought over, then tossed it aside.

She felt me moving upward toward her and as the head of my cock began to rub her sternum, Kelsey reached down, wrapped her hands around the outside of her boobs and pressed them around my cock.

Pressing them even more firmly together, she held them as I began to fuck her tits.

As I slowly slid the head of my cock between her boobs she said, "Oh yeah, baby. Fuck my tits. You like that, don't you. Feeling your hard throbbing cock sliding back and forth in my slippery titties?"

She kept talking like that for a few minutes as I stroked between her tits. I'm not complaining, fuck no, it was turning me on. I almost hated for her to stop, but I still had things to do.

After a short while I reached over and grabbed two items. I waited until she was right in the middle of another graphic description and made her stop talking -- for about a second.

"Oooooh, your big hard cock feels so gooOOOOOOO... Oh SHIT!! What the fuck are those?"

I told you it was only about a second.

"You want me to take them off?"

"Oh, fuck no!! I just want to know what they are? They feel so good!"

"That's a pair of clothespins. Not regular ones. These're a little wider than the ones you buy for actually holding clothes up."

"Clothespins to hold clothes up? You mean like the hangers in the closet?"

Shit. Generation gap.

"No. See, back in the olden days before there were washers and dryers in almost... Never mind. But I got these ones at a craft shop. Like I said, they're a little wider so they spread the same amount of force over a bigger area so it doesn't hurt too much."

"Sit still," she said. "Let me," and she began to slide her boobs back and forth along my shaft.

She had been using her palms to push them back and forth with her fingers facing toward her waist. Now she spun them slightly so she was still using her palms, but now her fingers were facing upward.

As she continued to stroke my cock with her tits she began to use the tips of her fingers to jiggle the tops of her tits back and forth, causing the clothespins on her nipples to jiggle - and her to moan.

She stroked my cock and jiggled those clothespins for a minute or two and then asked, "Are these the only ones you have?"

"Why?"

"I was wondering if smaller ones might feel a little tighter?"

"Oh you were, were you?"

I reached over and grabbed another set and said, "Squeeze the tips of your titties to hold your nipples up for me."

I reached over with both hands and quickly removed the wide one and replaced it with a narrower on, then switched to the other tit and did the same thing.

"I don't feel any difference. Are you sure you... Oh FUCK yeah! that feels better. The first ones felt pretty good, but these are much better!"

That lasted about as long as I thought it would.

She was still sliding her boobs along my cock and holding her nipples up as she jiggled them. As soon as she said, "Ummm..." I quickly replaced them again with slightly smaller ones.

I could feel her hips buck when I did, but it felt more like a clenching of her pussy than an attempt to throw me off so I knew she at least didn't mind the new ones.

"Aaaaaaagh. Fuck those feel good. I love the way they pinch my fucking nipples and I really love the way they feel when I jiggle them, the way they pull at my nipples."

I didn't wait for her to say anything or ask anything this time.

I reached down and squeezed a little bit of the edge of her right areola together at the top closest to her chin and gently released a tiny clothespin there. You might have thought one that small wouldn't have a very strong spring. And maybe you'd be right. But since the tips were so small, it actually pinched really tightly.

I could feel her torso quivering beneath me as I applied another to the same spot on her left areola, followed by one opposite the first and so on until she had four around the one in the middle on each nipple.

She was still talking. Murmuring actually. So low that I couldn't make out what she was saying, but I knew she was talking about how good they felt.

Knowing she was completely absorbed in what she was feeling I let her continue to fuck my cock with her tits as I slowly leaned back.

She never realized my left hand had made contact with her thigh and then that I was resting a lot of my weight on it.

But she definitely realized when the middle two fingers of my right hand made contact with her clit and began to strum it rapidly.

The first clue I got that she realized it was when she started to howl again. Shit! I forgot about that!

The second clue was when she started to jiggle her tits in time with my strumming of her clit.

Then she solved her own howling situation by craning her neck forward until she could get the head of my cock in her lips. Not all the way into her mouth, unfortunately, but into her lips and she started running her tongue all around the tip of it like I had done to her clit earlier.

It didn't take very many strums before she was bucking against my fingertips as she crashed through another orgasm.

I started to wonder if it was possible for a human bladder to explode from having air blown into it because when she came she kept from howling too loudly by blowing out through her nose and mouth. But the amount of air she was blowing seemed to be too much for just her nose to pass and it felt like she was trying to inflate my prick like a circus balloon.

When she finally quieted again, she pushed me off her and quickly followed me as she pushed me over to the foot of the bed.

As soon as my ass hit the bed her mouth was on my cock and I wondered if she was now trying to suck all that air back out of me.

She reached down and grabbed my ankles and crossed them so she could fit her knees to either side of them.

That kind of surprised me since I thought most women liked to have clear access to work their magic on a guy's package.

Then I realized what she was up to as I began to feel the tips of the clothespins still on her nipples gently stroking my legs.

She apparently got them both in the position she wanted them in and then began to rotate several things at the same time.

Her torso started to make small circles causing the clothespins on her nipples to tug in different directions which caused her head to make small circles around the head of my prick which caused her lips and tongue to tug in different directions.

Her tongue began to work the underside of my head and it didn't take long until I was about to cum.

I reached down and grabbed her hair -- to pull her off -- and she began flailing her hands around like she was trying to shoo away a fly.

That must have done something to the clothespins because she moaned, which sent me over the edge and I began to cum in her mouth.

I won't bullshit you and say I filled her to overflowing or even that I filled her mouth. Nope. I had cum twice just last night and it takes a while to regenerate that much cum. Doesn't make it impossible to have an orgasm obviously, just not much cum.

She finally pulled her mouth off my cock and knelt up to kiss me, which drove the clothespins into her nipples a little harder than she intended.

She backed off and started to reach for them. This time it was my turn to bat her hands away.

"You don't want to do that that way," I said.

I grabbed her by the upper arms, pulled her up and tossed her over my leg and onto her back without letting the clothespins hit the bed.

I laid on top of her legs and put my mouth near her right breast. I looked up at her and said, "I'm going to count down from three to zero. When I get to the 'z' in 'zero' I need you to pull the inner and upper small clothespins off, OK?"

She nodded and I counted down. As soon as I got the "z" she pulled those two away as I pulled the other three away and immediately placed my mouth over her entire areola, sucked it intomy mouth and began to rub my tongue around it.

She moaned for a second or three and then groaned as the pain kicked in. Yeah, there's more pain involved after they come off than when they're first put on or while they're on.

Once her groans subsided, I asked, "Are you ready to do the other side?"

"As long as you get your mouth on it and make it feel better like you did the first one!"

"I'm still right here, am I not?"

"Then let's get to it," she grinned.

I counted down again and we repeated the same process.

After a few more minutes of licking that nipple -- OK, and going back to the first one for a minute or three, then back to that one...

I crawled forward a little, holding my chest up off her breasts as I leaned my head down to kiss her. After a few kisses I asked her if she was ready to stop.

She pulled her arms out from between us and I thought she was going to grab my head like she had before.

Instead, she used them to hit the inside of my elbows, causing my chest to drop on her tits and her sore nipples. She sucked in a breath and I thought she was going to scream, but she let it slowly out. THEN she grabbed my head began trying to devour my mouth again.

A few minutes of frenzied kissing on her part, and trying to catch my breath and get my arms back under me on my part, and she slowly wound down.

"Ready to take a break? I need some water and a piss." I rolled over to sit on the edge of the bed and stood up.

She bounced to the bottom of the bed, then bounced off the bed, then bounced up and down at the foot of the bed.

"Fuck no! Now that I found out what makes my nipples feel that good I'm beginning to like my boobies. Do something else to them. Please?" And she bounced them up and down some more.

"Well, I don't know..." I began.

"I call 'bullshit'!" she said. "I know there're LOTs of other things you can think of to make me like my boobies more." Apparently her nipples really weren't that sore since she was now dragging them back and forth across my stomach.

"OK. Rule. It hurts, you say 'stop' and I stop. If you want to start again after a break, we do. But only after I'm convinced you're ready and willing."

"OK. But only if it hurts TOO much. And don't expect me to need a timeout."

I stepped away into the bathroom.

"Hey! You got any other toys in that suitcase?"

"No 'toys', but there might be some other things in there. No peeking!"

"Yes, sir!"

I came back out of the bathroom and drank a huge glass of water as I considered what else she might be up for.

She had pulled all the things we had already used over and set them all on the desk and was looking them over.

"Why clothespins? Aren't there things that're made specifically for nipples and tits?"

"'Cuz for some reason TSA doesn't ask questions about clothespins. I've been carrying those around for a few years now and never gotten asked about 'em."

"Ah. So what else do you have for me?"

"Well, ah..."

"Oh, come the fuck on. What the fuck happened to that whole, 'I get to do what I want to you and with you. You get no say' thing? What else you got, 'old man'?"