Motel Stories 02 - Kelsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well shit. I couldn't let her get away with that, could I?

"Alright, little girl. Have it your way. Bend the fuck over that desk and put your forearms and your hands flat down on it."

With a saucy little grin she said, "Yes, SIR!" but she turned around and bent over.

I grabbed one of those elastic straps and pulled it around the base of her right boob and fastened the hook-and-loop then moved to the other side and repeated the move.

She stood there bent at the waist for a minute or two and then she inhaled and said, "Oh, fuck. My boobs are starting to throb in time with my heartbeat!"

I waited a few more minutes until the throbbing started to die down and a little bit of numbness began to settle in, then knelt beside her and told her to close her eyes. Once she did I opened my hand to reveal the chrome clover-style nipple clamps I had pulled from the suitcase while she wasn't looking.

I pulled her nipple downward a little bit and then slowly let the jaws of that clamp close on the skin behind her tender, distended nipple, and she moaned.

When I went to put the other one on she said, "You're not just going to let that one slam shut on my poor little nipple, are you sir?"

"That's up to me to decide, now, isn't it? Now close your eyes. Or do I need to get the blindfold?" She closed her eyes.

"Of course, sir. No offense intended. But please sir, whatever you do, don't do that! Please don't let that excruciatingly painful little uuuunnnngh!!!"

Yeah, I did. She wanted me to. She'd figured out enough of the game to know how to get me to do what she wanted. Upset about being manipulated? Hell no. It's all about giving the woman as much pleasure as you get, if not more.

I reached out and grabbed her by the hair and pulled backward to make her stand up, then turned her to the side and pushed her forward into the bathroom area.

I brought her to a halt in front of the mirrored closet doors and told her to open her eyes.

When she saw those chrome clamps on her nipples and the chain hanging between them she moaned and reached for her pussy, but I quickly grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her. That made her reach for my cock so I had to stand to the side.

"Spread your legs, little girl," I told her, then reached down and began to run my fingertips up and down her still-wet pussy. As I did, her gaze kept flicking from my hand buried in her crotch to her tits, the clover clamps on her nipples and that dangling chain. She started to waggle her torso back and forth to get the chain to tug on the clamps as it swayed back and forth and her eyes rolled as she moaned again.

"Oh. You like watching yourself being taken, huh? If that's what you like then have I got a treat for you!"

"Stay!" I said as I went back to the suitcase and came back with a condom. I quickly rolled it down my cock and said, "You are about to be fucked. But more importantly, you're about to be fucked from behind. While you're watching in the mirror. Now, put both of your hands on the front of the sink and bend over." She did, then immediately extended her arms fully and turned her head to the side to be able to see that chain dangling from her nipples.

I started to feed my cock into her cunt. As wet as she was I didn't need to grab her hips hard with both hands, but I did. And it didn't take much to get it in and I soon began to rock my hips, driving my prick in and out of her pussy, picking up the speed and force until my hips were making a loud slapping sound each time they impacted her ass cheeks.

I'd been fucking her for a minute or six, hard enough to make the chain swing back and forth, pulling and tugging on her nipples when she blurted out, "Oh, please sir!! Not my ass! You wouldn't try to shove that big, hard, throbbing cock into my tight little asshole would you? I'm sure it's too big and would never fit!"

"If I was going to do that I'd have to drag you away from making you watch yourself in the mirror getting fucked. And you wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Oh, no! As much as I don't want to be forced to watch myself being taken from behind while I have these horrible clamps on my poor titties, I would be horribly embarrassed to be forced to take your meaty cock up my ass."

I tapped her right arm and she pulled it back. I grabbed her forearm and pulled back to support the weight of her torso, then tapped her left arm. She pulled it back as well. I held her in that bent-over position with my cock still buried in her pussy and walked her over to the foot of the bed.

When we got there I told her to close her eyes and to stay, then grabbed a towel from the bathroom and the bottle of lube.

I spread the towel across the foot of the bed then turned her around and eased her back onto it and on down to lay on the mattress. Her arms seemed to naturally flow to rest above her head.

I lifted her legs up and to the sides and slipped the head of my cock into her pussy just taking nice slow strokes. I reached up and separated the hook-and-loop fastener on one breast and pulled it free, then repeated the action on the other breast.

As the blood began flowing back into her breasts the pins and needles started, which kind of eased her into how much pressure the clamps were putting on her nipples.

I popped the cap on the lube and let some dribble down her pussy lips to help lubricate the condom. I saw her squirm when the excess of that cool liquid trickled down across her asshole and slowly pulled my cock out to the entrance of her cunt, then a little more as it slid downward toward the tight little pucker of her ass.

I leaned back slightly to make sure I had it in the right spot, then held it with my hand as I started to ease it in. I felt her outer sphincter open and then stopped as my head reached the inner sphincter.

I just held it there, applying a slight pressure. I was watching her face closely for signs of discomfort. Suddenly her eyes snapped open and she said, "Oh, sir! You can't possibly be thinking of using the chain between these vicious clamps on my poor abused nipples to hold me in place as you impale my ass with your cock?"

I reached down with my left hand and pulled on the chain and she said, "No, sir! Please! Don't!"

I pulled a little harder as I began to slowly slide the head of my cock past that inner sphincter and farther into her ass. She moaned.

She grabbed her shins and held them back with both hands, spreading her cheeks even further. "Oh, sir, I can't believe you've shoved your cock into my tiny little ass! Not all the way to the hilt! Over and over again." Hey, gimme a break. She said it, not me!

I slid my cock outward and then put tension back on the chain as I "pulled" myself back into her.

She let go of her shins and hooked her heels around my hips and began to pull me into herself harder and harder. At the same time she reached up and grabbed my wrists and began pushing them toward me, harder and harder. She was pulling on my wrists so hard her tits were being pulled up and off her rib cage.

Oh, well. I settled into that rhythm and force, and her hands drifted to her cunt. She quickly buried two fingers of her left hand in her pussy as she began to furiously rub at her clit.

Suddenly I stopped and her eyes flew open.

"Remember earlier when you laughed at me and I said you were going to pay for that?" She nodded. "It's payback time," and I raised my right hand with her belt wrapped around it.

Her eyes widened but stayed glued on it as I let a few coils down and reached over to slap the outside of her thigh with it. I started alternating light blows on her thighs and ass, then gradually increased the force of each, then the pace to keep up with her fingers.

It occurred to us both at the same time that with me holding that chain between her nipples like reins and slapping her flanks with that belt that it was like some perverted rodeo event and she started to buck her ass up and down and somehow managed to shove it more forcefully onto my cock. "Fucking RIDE ME, cowboy!! Ride my fucking ASS!!" she said in a cute little growl.

It didn't take her very long and her head came off the bed, her heels left my hips and her legs stretched out straight to the sides, and then I felt her ass spasm on my cock as her torso rocked with the force of her orgasm. She had stuffed a pillow in her own mouth to stifle her cries this time and was holding it there with both hands, but I could still hear her.

When she relaxed, I pulled my cock from her ass and pulled the towel up to cover her. Once she grabbed it I pulled her to her feet and led her into the bathroom. I reached in and started the water running to get it warm, then told her to wait there, that I'd be right back.

I grabbed a handful of ice cubes from the freezer and tossed them into a coffee cup, which I carried back to the shower and set on the top of the door frame.

I slipped the condom off and tossed it in the trash, then rinsed my hands in the shower and led her in. I turned her to face the faucets and let the warm water run over her chest.

She relaxed back into my chest and I let her stay there for a little bit, then reached up and carefully and quietly grabbed one of the ice cubes in my right hand.

I eased a little to her right side and began to kiss her cheek until she turned her face up and back to be able to kiss me.

Once she was concentrating on the kiss I reached around her neck with my left hand and released the clover clamp from her right breast. She barely had time to begin to inhale as the pain began to lance through her nipple when I slapped that ice cube on it and began to rub it around her tender flesh.

The dual sensation of the hot water flowing over her chest and the freezing cold of the ice cube on her nipple made her kiss me harder and she wasn't quite as surprised when I pulled the clamp off her left nipple and rubbed it down with the rest of that ice cube.

I grabbed two more ice cubes and was able to rub both nipples with them as they melted.

Once they were gone, she spun in my arms so her back was to the faucets and leaned into me with her head turned sideways on my chest.

I bent slightly to kiss her then pulled her face into the hollow of my neck. As I did, my left knee eased in between hers and spread her legs just slightly. I slid my left hand down her back and used it to gently part her cheeks.

She was definitely surprised this time when I rubbed the last ice cube over the little brown rose-bud of her asshole.

Then it was my turn to be surprised as she whispered, "Slip it inside before it melts!"

I'd never considered doing something like that before, but obviously she either had or just did. I put pressure upward on it and wasn't sure whether it was melting or slipping in until she sighed and said, "Stick your finger in after it!" as she shivered a little -- whether from the cold or excitement I wasn't sure.

I did, and found out it hadn't completely melted yet when my finger encountered cold water up inside her ass and found its hardness. I stirred it around with my fingertip as it slowly melted and warmed up in the heat of her ass.

We washed each other, got out, dried each other off and then got dressed.

I asked Kelsey if she wanted to have breakfast together and she declined as Alex had, saying it would be too obvious even to the guy on the desk.

We went down the same stairs, she hugged me and gave me a quick kiss before she slipped out the door. I stood and watched as she walked to her car and got in.

She smiled and waved at me as she started to drive past, then stopped and motioned for me to come out to the car. When I got there, she rolled her window down and said "I made a mistake last night,"

Uh oh! "How so?" I asked, "Are you thinking you shouldn't have come up to my room?"

"NO!" she giggled, which made her tits jiggle quite fetchingly since she had decided not to put her bra back on.

"When you told me to have a good night, I said 'You bet your ass I will!!'. It turns out I should have said "I bet MY ass I will!!'"

She pulled my head into the car window, gave me another kiss, and whispered, "Oh, and by the way? The next time you see my titties, my nipples are going to be pierced," and then drove away.

I went back in the door, stopped and smiled up at the security camera. When I heard the door close behind me I turned and breathed on it to make it fog over. I quickly wrote the word "skirt" in the fog, then turned and smiled back up at the camera as I suggestively bounced my left eyebrow once or twice. Then I winked and walked down to breakfast.

I was late meeting my teammates again and had to take the obligatory crap about my age catching up to me for being the last one down to breakfast for the second day in a row. "Another long night?" my female teammate asked.

"You have no idea," I said as I smiled. Wait. Next time I see her titties?