Moth Drawn to Candle

Story Info
Jilted lover used threat of harm to compel husband into sex.
868 words
2.67
14.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina

You told me you loved me. Never did you reveal you were married. I fell head over heels in love with you. Now I have you and your wife, here, in my clutches.

John

Oh please let her go. Do what you want with me. Just don't harm my wife.

Dona

How could you cheat on me? I did everything you wanted in bed. I never denied you anything. And now this woman is about to inflict harm on me.

Sabrina

You see your wife is all tied up to the cross. She can't budge an inch. And you are bound to the crucifix opposite her. First I drugged you at the party. Then these gentlemen, Roy and Don, helped me get you two chained.

[Sabrina smacks my wife on her buns. Dona yells.Sabrina spanks my wife with loud slaps resounding like firecrackers. My wife whimpers.]

Sabrina

Her ass is red as a strawberry John. Should I keep on paddling her? Now, I want you to drink this cup of castor oil. Maybe it will wash all the dirtiness from your foul mouth. All those obscene things you told me to get me horny. But maybe you need some more incentive. Now John, you see this burning cigar? Well I'm going to stand behind your wife. Look how close the smoking tip is to her nipple. If I were to press it into her pink bud imagine the pain it would cause her. Think of the damage it would do.

[Sabrina dips her hand into my wife's juicy nether petals. She parts her rose and squeezes her bud into plump fullness. My wife moans from the pleasure. Her orchid grows slick with desire. Her mother of pearl glitters. Then Sabrina draws the smoldering cigar close to Dona's clit. The smoke snakes up her pink slit and tickles her anus.]

Dona

Please honey. She's serious. I can feel the heat so close. Do as she says!

Sabrina

John I could brand her here in her source of womanly desire, the core of her sexual being. Imagine the pain John. I'm going to hold the cup to your lips. Drink John!

John

OK. OK. [I retch on the drink. My gut convulses.]

Dona

Oh John. Why did you hook up with this crazy bitch?

John

I'm sorry honey. Please forgive me.

Sabrina

The game isn't over yet. John I'm going to release you from your cross. But remember these burly men are here in case you decide to run for it. And we have your wife. That cigar can do its job on her clit if you don't cooperate. Now you're free. I want you to fuck me, right here in front of your lovely wife. I want her to see what a dirty man you are.

John

Oh please, don't make me do this. I'll pay you good money if you let us go.

Sabrina

No way buddy. We're going to make love. I want it from behind. Now get in the bed with me. Look at my pretty pussy. [Her labia pout pink and glisten with slick juices like dewy flower petals. Her thick hair frames her nether lips within a black forest of curls.] Mount me NOW!

Dona

Do it honey. I don't want my nipple or clit burned. Please just do it and get it over with.

[I pull Sabrina's derriere cheeks apart. They are supple, muscular, and sparkle with sweat beads. I roam between her legs and part her pomegranate revealing the red flesh of her inside floral arrangements. Her fruit is prepared for me to take. My cock is ungovernably hard. I plunge into her wetness like a tongue into Eucharistic wine. My balls throb like an apple hanging from a tree in the wind ready to fall to the ground. Suddenly my dick sings like a tuning fork. I send hot seed into her hungry cunt. It is all over but the wailing for my marriage.]

Dona

You came all over her butt. John. How could you?

John

I was protecting you honey. Don't you see that?

Dona

All I see is your come all over that vixen. Did you like her pussy? Was it better than mine?

[Sabrina keeps her ass in the air. Her pink lotus drips with my essence. She has a wicked grin on her face. She dips her finger into her cherry blossom and tastes my pollen from herself.]

Sabrina

Mission accomplished. Now John I want your wife to go home. But I want you for myself. We can be together forever. I love you.

[I slap Sabrina's bottom hard.]

Dona

Listen John. I was turned on watching you two. I even enjoyed Sabrina's fingers on my clit. Maybe we can have an open marriage.

Sabrina

I want him for myself! Only for me! My dear you've foiled my plans. You two won't turn me into the authorities will you?

Dona

Not if you agree to play with us. I'll share John with you.

Sabrina

Never tasted a woman before. But you do have a pretty cunt Dona. Enjoyed touching it. I get to try a woman and no jail. That is an offer I can't refuse.