All Comments on 'Moth to a Snowflake'

by ladydrace

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't believe no one else has commented on this story. It's fantastic! John is a fabulous character; so dark and angst-filled and angry and afraid all at the same time. He and Bobby make a great couple because they're such opposites , not just because of their powers but because of their personalities, and yet the two of them fit together so well. This story was amazing. I only have one request, well two requests, actually. First, could you go into more detail about John's past and why he's so closed off. Second, as much as I liked this story, I just don't think these two will work in the long run. So my second request is that you continue the story but introduce Rogue. In order to keep up the "straight guy" front, the two of them fight over her a little, only to have Bobby fall for her for real. And that could be the real reason why John turned his back on the X-Men at the end of the second movie. I would love it if you could delve into his thoughts when he first got on the jet with Magneto and Mystique.

ladydraceladydraceabout 16 years agoAuthor
Reply to request

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment, and for making my first ever request for a specific story. I like the idea, and if you can be patient, I might actually fulfill your wish, when I'm done with a few other projects.

Sit tight.

Lady Drace

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

I love it but I would love it even more (if thats possible) if you elaborated on the story line, just so slightly to maybe the next morning.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

this was a great story john is so angry and scared nd then wen bobby gets sick he realises that he mite have lost his chance so he risks it nd finds out that bobby feels the same way its such a great story having fire nd ice 2getha its the ultimate oppisites attracting i hope you continue the story and the relationship

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
Fuckin' fantastic.

"My heart won't let me not love you." THAT'S what it's all about. We can't control who we love -- all we can control is what we do about it. Great story. So glad I decided to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Part 2

You should definitely write a part 2 to the story.

sensual_bluesensual_blueabout 11 years ago
Part Two Please!!

Please write part two, i so loved reading that story and it made me tear up, i want to know what happens next, don't leave us hanging for too long i want to read more about them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good!!

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

I just loved this. I don’t know when I have read such an intelligently written story. The emotion just jumped off the page. Kudos to the writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous