All Comments on 'Mother and Child Communion'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't! Stop!!!

DontStop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxiloveincestxxxxiloveincestxxover 9 years ago
great!

call it anything you want. in my book its still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

It had a very good build-up. Whenever I try to find lesbian mother-daughter incest videos/stories it's usually step mom and stepdaughter. I did cum from it, and that's kind of a rarity for me considering I've read and seen and done just about everything. So that means it was really good :) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story is different But it got quite erotica at the end when Mom and Becky bonded through sex.

Now since that occurred, the next chapter should have a portion devoted to Becky making her Mom feel good sexually and they bond even stronger this time. Thank you.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Hot and sexy

That was an unexpected consequence for rummaging around in mums closet for Becky. She was due some punishment for her outburst to Vivian and tickling was perfect , really gets the juices flowing ready for a hot 69.

I lije how reluctance can turn to acceptance and then enjoyment. I love how you write both dominance and tenderness into the same sexual encounter. The time bomb of an orgasm , now thats what we all aim for . The future mother daughter bonding sessions is playing out in my horny mind , thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...