Mother and Child Communion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y—...you're not gonna cut up all my clothes now, are you, Mom??"

"Oh, but certainly not," Vivian assured her. "You could never forgive me for that, and I could never forgive myself for hurting you in such a horrible way. Besides, slashing up nice garments never solved anything."

Lightly relieved but still shuffling about the mattress uncomfortably, Becky whimpered.

"Then...w-what are you gonna do to me?"

Her mother stood over her, arms crossed in a no-nonsense manner.

"I am going to teach you a lesson in humility, Rebecca. You'll learn not to treat your mother the way you have been—or anyone else who deserves respect. And you'll also learn what happens when you do not."

Becky ejected a sigh. "Okay Mom, look, I'm sorry, okay? I'm—"

"I'm afraid 'sorry''s just not good enough this time, my dear," Vivian chided, pulling up Becky's shirt. "You'll have to pay."

"Mom, what are you doing?" Becky repeated. "S-stop it, please! I'll be good! I promise! Okay?? I promise!"

"Y'know, Becky...there're certain memories I have, going back years in your childhood. Wonder if they're still true today," cooed Viv.

"For instance, right now I can't help but wonder if you're still so unbearably...

"...Ticklish?"

Vivian grinned down on her daughter as she absorbed this. Her Mom's smile was deceptively loving, nurturing and benevolent, when really having her sweet little girl back was all she wanted. Well, that, and also to have a bit of fun with her. Her daughter was and always had been deathly ticklish all over. Rebecca's bared tummy visibly, tremblingly drew in.

"NOOOO!" she cried. "Oh god, no, Mommy! Please!"

Vivian laughed beatifically. "'Mommy'! Why, you haven't called me that since you were six!"

"Please don't tickle me!" Becky hysterically begged. Her Mom had tied her up good and tight. She clearly wasn't getting out of this.

"I'm sorry, Mommy, I'm so sorry! I really really am! You know how ticklish I am! PLEASE DON'T!!"

But any leftover mercy Vivian'd been harboring had by now dissolved.

"I do know how ticklish you are, honey. And that's why this is going to be so much fun!"

With that, she danced all ten fingernails down Becky's sides and ribs and around her bellybutton. Becky exploded.

"YEEAAAAAAAHHHHAAHAAHAAA!!"

"Ooooh-hooo-hooooo!" warbled Vivian. "Even more ticklish!"

She proceeded to dig her reprimanding nails into Becky's sides, audibly raking her daughter's bared flesh. Rebecca blew into veritable fireworks of laughter. After another ten seconds guffawing her head off, the poor thing was about to start sobbing.

"MOM-my!!" she begged. "Please! I'm so sorry! Really, honest I am! Stop it, please! I'll do anything! Anything you say!!"

"Oh, will you now?" asked Vivian.

"I'll stop borrowing your clothes! I swear I will!"

"Oh, you're darned right you will, sweetie..."

Vivian let her hand graze Rebecca's frantically quivering tummy, causing her to gasp rapidly and check her breathing.

"...But only without my permission beforehand," she heard her mother add. The next thing Becky felt was her Mom's scary long nails turning inwards on her, pressing ominously... into her bare soles.

"M—...Mother..." she whispered intensely, "...NOT the feet."

"Mm-hm. Ohhhh, yes..." Her mother's voice dripped with sugary, syrupy sweetness. "Yes... the feet. Feeling lucky, baby doll?"

"Mom, pleeeeeease, not my feet! You know the feet're the worst! They drive me fucking crazy!"

"Well, let's just see if that's still true, my little sailor-mouthed cherub," Vivian mused, gently pulling back her toes to stretch out and sensitize Becky's soles.

"Are you going to stop borrowing my clothes without asking?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Say it. 'Mommy dear, I'll stop borrowing your clothes without asking.'"

Oh, for fuck's sake... But Becky was in too compromising a position to bicker.

"...Mommy... dear... I'll stop borrowing your clothes without asking."

"That's my girl. Aaaaaaaaaand...?"

Becky helplessly snaked about the bed, trying to recurl her frightened hind paws. She realized her mother wanted another promise.

"...And-and-and-and I-I-I'll give you respect, and-and everyone else who deserves it...and...n-no more attitude!"

"Will you do anything I say under my roof from now on, Rebecca?"

"Yes! YES, Ma, anything!"

"That's my girl!" Becky felt her feet granted mercy from her Mom's evil fingernails, and exhaled in relief.

"So you're..." She breathed deep. "So you're gonna let me go now?"

"Mmmmmm...not exactly, honey, no."

"What?!"

"Aw darling, I'm having too much fun to stop now!" Vivian declared. She slid her index nails alternately up and down Becky's soles. With each stroke, Becky shifted with a jump and a yelp, emanating squeaks and squeals at several different octaves. When she yelled at her mother to please stop, Vivian playfully poked her nails into Becky's sides, driving her yet crazier. When she decided Becky'd taken enough for the moment, she sighed and let up, lightly rubbing her daughter's back. Becky, trying to catch her breath in and around laughing sobs, had buried her face in the mattress. She muttered under her breath.

"Oh my god, Mom, I fucking hate you... you're crazy! You're terrible! You're a psycho!"

Vivian shrugged. "Maybe so," she acquiesced. She felt a bit guilty for taking pleasure in making her ticklish daughter suffer such an ordeal. She got up to retrieve a box of tissues, returned with it, culled Rebecca's hair out from under the blindfold scarf and away from her tear-stained face. Whipping out a few tissues, she wiped Becky's eyes and cheeks dry, then held another to her nose.

"Here, sweetie, blow."

Becky did as told. Vivian caressed and kissed her hair, which just made Becky cry more.

"Oh, honey," Vivian chuckled. "You know I love you. And you know you love me too."

Becky chuckled back through the weeping. "Except of course when I hate you."

"Sometimes it is tough, I'll give you that," Vivian agreed. "But we are mother and daughter. We're always gonna have a relationship with a little hate here and there. It's normal. But you're my baby. My treasure. Rebecca, darling, I couldn't legitimately hate you even if I wanted to try, and no matter how hard."

Becky wordlessly nodded, relaxing as her Mom went on stroking her hair and back. Vivian said nothing more either, but noted materialization of a new, unusual sensation. She smiled, with sultry, perverse excitement in her eyes. Two glasses of wine flying through her system, and she was feeling a certain...impulse coming on. Faculties taken over, nothing was off-limits. Fair game all around. It was downright unthinkable under sober conditions, and yet...

"Y'know something, Becky...my dear, sweet girl... that wine went straight to my head."

It was quite a persuasive vintage, Becky had to go with her mother on that.

But... what exactly was this leading towards?...

The next sensation answered Becky's question for her... as she felt her Mom slip her toes into her mouth, and roguishly suckle.

Gasp. "MOTHER!!"

"Hm-hm-hmmm," a chuckle escaped Vivian's lips as she mischievously nibbled on Becky's now wet toes, and again slid her nail down one of her soles.

"AAAAAAHHH! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU, MOM!!"

"Call me Viv."

Becky shriek-gasped once more as her mother reached for her torso, beneath her over-the-shoulder boulder-holder, and to her disbelief... fondled and groped her boobs.

"Wow, you have been blessed," Vivian's voice oozed. "Just look at these beauties I gave ya!"

"F—Mom, what the fuck!!"

Vivian lifted Becky's top and undid her bra, amid more protests that fell on hearing-impaired ears.

"Mom, stop it, you sick freak! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Oh, cool it, potty mouth..." Vivian hushed her, calmly and seductively. "I just wanna see them..."

Becky's heart pounded beneath her tits as her Mom felt them up. Something was seriously wrong here. This wasn't her mother, the Vivian Hughes she knew and grew up with. It simply couldn't be. Vivian was never exactly able to keep a clear head when she drank, but this was a dimension shift the likes of which Becky couldn't imagine existed. She felt Vivian smooth her almost 50-year-old hands over her young, but fully developed naked breasts. The situation had flown right past unbelievable, into territory Becky couldn't define. Her Mom, the woman she'd trusted and confided in more than anyone... molesting her...

Leaning down overtop of her... kissing her, up her back, leaving faint lipstick-prints along her spine. And these weren't nurturing, familial Mommy kisses. These were kisses of passion. Part of Becky wanted to retch. The other part wanted to know what the hell was happening. They shared some wine every now and then, but...nothing like this ever came close to happening.

"M—...Mom..." Becky whimpered, "You're making me really uncomfortable."

Vivian overlapped her daughter's body. "Oh, sweet Becky...I am sorry, my little angel, but... I'm afraid I just can't help myself.

"And lest we forget, you did say you'd be willing to do anything I said under my own roof, yes?"

She had agreed to that, yes, but no one could've seen this coming. Ostensibly, her mother was...a lesbian, was the first thought that popped into Rebecca's mind. Which was news to her already, but still didn't explain this. And Becky supposed it'd been a long time since her mother'd been with a...person—male, female, whichever she preferred. She didn't want her own Mom to prefer her. However, she also didn't appear to have a choice at the moment.

For her part, Vivian hadn't had sex with anyone other than herself for some time. But it was not solely deprivation of intimacy that took such a toll on her and made her do this to her little girl. The wine also had a hand in the situation. Were she extra concerned about these sorts of decisions, she'd watch her alcohol intake. However, she couldn't go back and do this evening over. The wine had already helped make her horny as a weasel, and she was in bed with a pretty tied-up girl. Did it matter that it was her daughter? No.

Rebecca was starting to feel like crying. Wine tended to cloud her emotions, but not what was occurring right now. It did not matter in the least that the person forcing affection on her in bed was a woman. She wouldn't rule out dating, kissing or having sex with another woman... but her mother??! The only response she could think of was—

"Mother...it doesn't matter whose roof it is; you can't do this to me! It's child abuse!"

She heard Vivian chuckle in the midst of kissing her neck and rubbing her back.

"Perhaps, if you were still an actual child, Becky. But you're eighteen now. You're an adult. Grown woman. Remember?"

Becky squirmed. "That doesn't change how wrong it is, Mom! I'm your daughter! How could you rape your own daughter?!"

"'Rape'?" Vivian cocked her head. "Why, now, who said anything about rape, my darling? As far as I'm concerned, we're just having a little mother-daughter 'quality time' together. 'Bonding,' if you will. Pun intended."

Rebecca was about to snap back that normal Mom-daughter "quality time" did not include tit-jiggling—or tickle torture, for that matter—but didn't get the chance. Viv continued. Becky's blood chilled as she felt her Mom take hold of her jeans and panties.

"Although, now that you mention it..."

Becky flipped. "NOOOO!!" she hollered. "MOMSTOPPITGODDAMMIT!!" She tried to kick at her. "Let the hell go of me!"

Vivian paused in mid-strip.

"Now is that any sort of way to speak to your mother?"

Becky would've automatically retorted, "If she's about to rape you, yes!" had she not been so freaked. Vivian kept disrobing her.

"EEEEE!!" Becky cried, feeling her ass exposed to the open air. "M—...Mom, if this is about your clothes, you're going way too far! I'm convinced! I'll never go in your closet again! Never! Now please let me go!"

"Mmmm..." came Vivian's sweet voice. Rebecca felt her stroke a fingertip down one of her naked tush cheeks.

"Mom, STOP it, you sicko!! I'm not gonna tell you again!"

An obvious bluff, as Becky remained tied up and unable to do a thing to stop her. Vivian slid the blade of her hand between Becky's thighs, and began rubbing her bared, easily accessible pussy. Becky's stomach churned and tightened up. She wriggled with all her strength and buried her face in the mattress, taking a mouthful of bedspread to keep from screaming.

"Easy, darling!" Vivian calmed her, folding her body over Becky's. "Be a good girl and settle down!"

One hand on her cunt, Vivian balanced the incest with her nurturing motherly love, rubbing Becky's shoulder and kissing her head.

"Just settle down, sweetie... Viv won't hurt you."

Somehow, with her Mom's body on top of hers, that didn't put Rebecca at a great deal of ease. Vivian repeated her pattern of kisses up Becky's jawline and cheek, tenderly stroking her pussy. Becky shook and vibrated until she did begin to cry. One of her tears plinked on her Mom's nose.

"Don't cry, honey," Vivian sultrily consoled. "It's gonna feel good. Mommy'll make everything okay."

Becky'd yet to be convinced. She supposed if she had to lie here and endure this perverted ordeal, the most she could do was pretend her Mom was someone else. Or that she was someone else. But this wasn't easy with her Mom's voice in her ear. Trying not to cringe under the sensually caressing fingers of the woman who'd given birth to her, Rebecca tried to plea bargain.

"Mom...can...if-if you're not gonna let me go, can we at least go back to the tickling, please?! I...y—...I-I'll even let you suck and bite my toes if you want! But this is just too much! Please!!"

Becky felt her mother kiss the tip of her sniffly pink nose, which peeked out just under the scarf. Her Mom spoke.

"But do you not desire your fair mother's love, my dear?"

"N—...not-not this variety of it, no!"

"Mm, too bad." Vivian dipped her index finger in the anterior of Becky's pussy and circled her clit. Becky repeatedly whapped her head in the mattress, which unfortunately didn't distract her mind very much. She felt Vivian circumnavigate her extra sensitive, stiffening clit, kissing her ear, her temple, her brow... eventually, Vivian rolled her over onto her side.

"Wha—..." Rebecca whimpered. "What-what's happening now??"

Vivian answered nonverbally, taking her daughter's breasts in her mouth and sucking, one by one.

Then, something very out of the ordinary happened, which blew all measures of logic out of the water.

Her Mom, Becky realized, was right. It... did feel good.

To insurmountable astonishment, this actually felt nice. Pleasure! Becky couldn't for the life of her understand or explain it, but... her Mom's mouth and tongue were warm, supple and soothing. And though she knew it was her Mom, she questioned whether she could in fact—unbelievable as it seemed—be getting used to it? Perhaps even enjoy it?? It seemed inconceivable. And yet...

"Ohhhh..." Becky softly moaned, a sound that made Vivian blissfully smile. It was music to her ears.

"Mmmmm..." Vivian moaned back, tonguing Becky's twitching nipples in her mouth. The evidence of her approval dampened Vivian's hand between her legs. Becky let her head roll back to her shoulders and just let herself feel it. It started to get very nice. And hot. Something deep inside her still knew how wrong this was, but... she could still fantasize...

...Couldn't she?

Hugging Becky around the waist and finger-fucking her, Vivian briefly ceased to appease her own excitement and desire. She began rapidly undressing herself, and set free her own mature tits. She shifted position on the mattress, curious how Becky might like to resume breastfeeding. She maneuvered her body, and brushed Becky's cheeks with her own breasts.

Thrown further off her rocker by this development, Becky nonetheless caught the hint. She opened up to reciprocate and suck on her Mom's titties, sending waves of sublime pleasure rippling through Vivian's own bod. It felt delicious. Her eyes fluttered as she settled in to resume pleasuring Rebecca. She rubbed and massaged her—shoulders to ass, breasts and abs, back and sides—with one hand, and returned her dominant paw to Becky's now much wetter cunt. The moisture in her pussy took Vivian's pleasure up another level.

Oh, you bad, bad girl! she thought. How naughty of you, that wet wet vadgie!

Becky yanked on the scarves holding her hands and feet tied, desperately longing to throw her arms around her Mom, to feel Viv's naked skin press against her own. She still couldn't quite get over how depraved this was, but that didn't hinder her from relishing devastating pleasure. She found herself very glad her mother had tied the additional scarf over her eyes so she could pretend and fantasize her way through this. She alternated sucking Vivian's tits, breathing through the nose and throwing heavy exhalations out of her mouth. Her Mom's smooth, soft hands passed delicately over her silky virgin skin, injecting flushes of mind-altering passion.

Deep inside beneath the drunkenness, Vivian too knew this wasn't precisely "right," but it felt so very right. Becky's back arched nice and tight as she groaned through her Mom's ample, voluptuous chest. Vivian was well-endowed, and the cup-size apple didn't fall that far from the tree; Becky's weren't so inferior either. The Hughes family breasts were shapely, perky, bouncy and lots of fun to play with. Their pussies were modest-sized, tight—Becky's a bit tighter than her mother's for logical reasons—and a lovely shade of fuchsia when completely aroused (i.e., right about now). However, Becky's was the only pussy receiving attention at the moment.

And Vivian's was really yearning for some. So finally, she gingerly plucked her breasts from her daughter's lips, and shifted down to Becky's soaking wet pussy with her tongue. Down came her own bottoms, up folded her leg over Rebecca's shoulder, and she kissed her with her cunt lips. This move too caught Becky way off-guard, but she remained game, still willing to go with the odd flow. Vivian placed her head between her daughter's thighs and hugged her neck with them. And they incepted one of the history of humankind's very first biological mother-daughter sixty-nines.

No longer directly involved but still active, all four nipples stood erect, nubbing each other's bellies. Sticky mutual moisture secreted from both cunts. Vivian was tempted to free Becky from the scarves, but desperately wanted to keep her here till they finished having quality time. Besides, Rebecca looked just so hot trussed up like this, in her damsel-in-distress state. Vivian hadn't anticipated being this turned on. Pleasure-laced moans were exchanged as their tongues danced in and out of each other's warm, wet pussies. Oh, how Vivian longed for more hands to touch more skin. Maybe she should let Becky out of these restraints.