Mother and Child Communion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

Well...she'd think about it.

Shared cunnilingus wore on. Vivian could swear she heard Becky mumble, "Oh Mom, I love you." If this was in fact what her daughter was saying, it felt very good to hear. Vivian mumbled back, "I love you too, baby doll."

It wasn't long before their groans graduated to shouts. Their minds were dually blown by how incredible the phenomenon had become. It was as if they'd unlocked a groundbreaking secret not even considered being explored by most. But whatever worked for anyone, they thought, to each her own. They buried their faces in each other's pussies, devouring away, taking in one another's unique scents. If they shut their eyes and concentrated, it was almost just as if they were orally pleasing themselves. Once more, it was easy for Becky to do this with her eyesight taken away. She'd have to remember to thank her Mom for that.

It wasn't much longer till they were screaming together for ecstatic release. They'd burrowed their faces far enough that Vivian didn't need her hands to keep their labia apart anymore. So she put them to work around Becky's frame, pulling and pressing their bodies together, scratching up her back, gripping her ass. They extended their tongues as far into each other as could reach(, wishing the tongues they were using could be Gene Simmons'. They drove each other wild, they drove each other crazy, they kept on shouting...they wanted to rock and roll all night, and party every day).

In fact, they could feel their individual worlds being rocked, all but literally. They felt the Earth beneath them quaking. Vivian held them together as tight as she could, forcing sweat from innumerable pores till their hides were hot, slick and salty to the taste. Instinctively, the countdown began in their minds, as if to a time bomb like which they were both about to explode. The fuse grew shorter and shorter as the flare burned it down. Seven... six... five... FOUR... THREE...

At long last, all boundaries of taboo and incest were broken through, exceeded and long forgotten... as the mother and daughter at 727 Sullivan Avenue tongue-fucked one another, to full climax.

"MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMMPH! MMMMPH!! MMMMMMPH!!" the girls rejoiced, as they proceeded to gloriously cum together.

Psychedelic dreams of surreality danced before them as the orgasmic arc curved higher, higher, higher... finally hitting its zenith... and slowly taking them back down. In the midst of the crazy rush, neither could begin to grasp the magnitude of what had happened.

The first several minutes following the orgasms were spent settling down, letting the dust clear, and sobering up, as it began to sink in just what Rebecca Heidi and Vivian Emmy Hughes had just done with each other.

It would be another fifteen minutes before it completely sank in.

*****

Tuesday, January 6th, 2015, 9:24 p.m.

A now sober Vivian went to the bathroom to clean herself, and returned to the bedroom to free her daughter. It made her a little sad to do, having so relished the control and power over her in her restrained state. But she had to untie her sooner or later.

Becky was quite disoriented and turmoiled by it all...and not sure it was in a good way. This was real... and that frightened her.

"Um...Mom?" she asked as Vivian undid the scarves from around her limbs.

"Yes, sweetie?"

No longer minding the cutesy pet names, Rebecca just needed something to be cleared up. Actually, a couple of things.

She smacked her lips, made a face, and stuck her tongue out.

"Ugh...what'm I tasting?"

"Soap."

"A—...are y—...Mom, are you fu—..." She made the same face again.

"...Are you serious?"

"But of course, my foul-mouthed child. Now clean up your language, and that won't be necessary again."

Becky's face went incredulous under the blindfold.

"...Y'know what, never mind that shi—...um...that-that nonsense. Uh... what...did we just... do?" she asked, a bit afraid of the answer.

Vivian giggled good-naturedly. "You mean you don't remember, babe?"

"Well, um, yeah, I do...but I was kinda hoping you'd tell me it was a wine-induced daydream or something."

"Oh, no, no, Becky; it was very, very real, I promise you."

"Uh-huh... I was afraid of that..."

Vivian chuckled again. "Now, sweetheart, you can't tell me you didn't thoroughly enjoy that. In fact, you're gonna have to go shower the proof off yourself, and I'm gonna have to change your sheets!"

"...Yeah, but...Mom? Uh...why...did you do that to me?"

"Well, whatever do you mean?"

It seemed her Mom was being innocently facetious.

"IIIII mean...you're my Mom... and I'm your daughter...for god's sake... and we just had incest sex."

"Ah yes, that. Well, Becky, if it puts your mind at ease at all, I've been meaning to tell you this... you're adopted."

"What??"

"Kidding!"

Vivian finished untying her, but Becky was a little too drained to move just yet.

"Well, now as I look back on it, I believe I do owe you an apology, Becky," she chuckled. "I know strange things happen when I drink. But y'know, dollface, I might also go so far as to say that something good came out of this."

"Oh...yeah, yeah," Becky uttered, remembering what brought this all on. "I'll leave your clothes alone."

Vivian waved it away. "No, no, honey, I didn't mean that. What I meant was, that it seems to me that as you've become a grown-up young lady, a little...distance has come between us. And while I may've taken things a few steps too far, I do feel I've succeeded in bringing us closer together as mother and daughter again. Wouldn't you say?"

"I...guess that's one way of looking at it."

"Of course! Okay honey, c'mon now, cheer up." Vivian traced one more line down the bottom of Becky's left foot.

"AAAAAHHHAAAHAAHAA!!" Rebecca raucously laughed. "Bitch!"

"That's better," smiled Vivian. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I know things got a little extreme. But you know I love you."

Becky didn't answer right away. Vivian gently took her chin to look her in the face. Her voice lowered to a whisper.

"However, I think we can agree to keep this...between us. Our little secret?"

That was a pretty obvious choice to Rebecca. "Uh, yeah, Mom," she answered, leaving the implied "duh!" unspoken.

"Very good. Now, do I get to hear you say that you love your dear Mommy as well?" she cooed.

Becky sniffled and blinked away any remaining moisture from her lacrimal ducts.

"I love you too, Mom."

"You bet your life," affirmed Vivian. "You mark my words, Becky Heidi Hughes: I know you're a grown woman now, and I'm very proud of you. You're my daughter. I'll always love you more than anything in the world. But even though you're eighteen years old, you're still my little girl. And when you're seventy-five, pushing a walker through a nursing home... you'll still be my little girl."

"And you'll always be my Ma."

"'At's right. So!" Vivian gave her a light pat on the calf. "Why don't you go have yourself a nice shower, and when you're done, we can watch a little TV. And, maybe this weekend we can go shopping together, huh? I'll buy you some lovely clothes, and if you want, I'll even put 'em in my closet for ya," Vivian quipped with a laugh.

Pushing herself up from the mattress, Becky laughed along.

"Sounds great." She dropped her loose garments to the floor and headed for the door.

"Hey."

She turned around. Vivian smiled warmly at her, opening her arms in a nurturing, motherly embrace.

"C'mere."

Rebecca smiled back, returning to her Mom and practically leaping into her arms, burying her face in Vivian's torso. The hug lasted a full ten seconds before they broke from it.

"I'm sorry about that, once again. But, I think you understand a little better now why I did all that to you. And I think you'd admit...

"...Did'ja like it?... Just a little?"

Becky giggled, her face a pink façade of embarrassment. But she shrugged off the blushing and nodded.

"...Yeah."

They held hands and giggled. Vivian's giggle was reminiscent of her good-natured chortling as she'd tickled Becky to tears. Viv was so happy. Becky was still dazed by it all, and would need a little more time to recover. But her mind told her she also felt pretty happy at the moment. Bizarre but beautiful, twisted but tender, this bonding experience had indeed brought them closer. And the clothing in her closet, or anything else belonging to her and taken by her daughter was the last thing on Vivian's mind. Her little girl might still abscond with her things, and Vivian would still always forgive her. She had no choice. Time would go on, they'd continue to meet adversity in their relationship, but love would always prevail. After all these years, Becky was still Vivian's little angel. It wasn't in her choices, behavior or attitude... it was in her blood. And knowing this, Vivian finally felt better about setting her daughter free in the future, to live her independent life. They'd be all right. Everything would be okay. In the meantime...

"We'll have to have quality mother-daughter time more often... sweetie."

"I'd like that too... Viv."

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers