All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter: A Love Story'

by casebook

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exciting Stuff !!

Like your writing style and the proper use of English. You manage to get a lot of different topics into your story, kept me fascinated all the way through. Loved the pissing at the end. You have a great mind , keep up the good work and more of this story please.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
OMG!

This is such a great story! I love it and can't wait for more! Please keep the same writing style no matter how kinky this gets... Looking forward to it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WODERFUL CHARACTERS

I am enjoying your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
avidreader

great story ,looking forward to more...A+A+A+

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 8 years ago
Better than a 4*...

and nearly a 5*. Really enjoyed this one.

roftlheoryroftlheoryalmost 5 years ago
Had some hot parts

This story was enjoyable to read but a lot of the dialogue was very cringey to read. The mother's constant praise of the daughter's body seemed really artificial, especially the part where she says Gillian's the most beautiful creature she's ever seen. It seems very predatory.

It's quite a shame you portrayed bisexuals as never being satisfied with just one partner as it's a stigma that they are faced with in society. As it's an erotica I can understand how you want to portray them as fun loving and sexual (I use this too in my writing), but you could have said that the daughter still has sexual attraction to men but was happy with her ex, however the ex didn't believe her and that's why they broke up.

I liked your descriptions of the manor and the history of the two women, that was a very nice touch. Hope to see more of this couple.

Leroi123Leroi123over 2 years ago

I love this story. I'm always super turned on by mother-daughter sex and intimacy. The English manor setting was a nice touch. Both raunchy and intimate. One of my favorites. More mother and daughter please!

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81about 1 year ago

There is quite a bit of repeating, but I do like the pace and set of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous