Mother and Daughter: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casebook
casebook
69 Followers

Lady Margaret, still appearing rather sad over her daughter's plight; having no girlfriend to dance with, and no night on the town, kissed her softly around her neck, and whispered to her, thanking her for the compliments. Gillian gave out a little shiver.

Changing the direction of her conversation, she asked her daughter how her studies were progressing at university.

"Oh, I feel I'm doing rather well," she replied, sounding confident. "My studies of Medieval Britain are pretty revealing. I find it an absorbing subject. Most of the younger students think I'm a bit of a boffin burying my head into such a subject. I don't let it bother me though. I know what I like and it will pay off in the end."

"I'm sure it will, Gillian," added mother, knowing how studious she was. "By the way, have you come across this Manor House in your studies? As you know, it goes back a very long way and it would be interesting to discover its distant past. I have often sat wondering about such things."

"Oh yes, mother. In fact I've got some old books in my room with sketches of it. It's a fascinating insight into its history. Outside, where there is now a large patio area, it shows how it once was. It was a pull-in area for coaches and horses. The gentlemen and their wives, or lady friends, are all dressed up in the fashion of that period. I'll show them to you sometime if you like."

Her mother said she would like that and agreed to have a look at her books later.

As the evening drew on, still holding each other close, they continued enjoying dancing together. Mother was doing the best she could to make her daughter's evening a pleasant one, hoping it would continue to make her feel happy. She must have been missing her girlfriend. With another display of her affection, she again kissed her daughter on the neck. More lovingly this time. Again her daughter gave out a little shiver. Pulling herself away, mother spoke.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Gillian?"

Her daughter rose up from her mother's shoulder. Her face hot and glowing bright pink. With her breaths laboured, she answered.

"Why not? You can't get any more personal than you are right now."

"Oh I'm sorry, I was just trying to make it feel right for you, Gilly. Does it bother you?"

"No. I'm okay...really."

They stopped dancing and stood motionless in the middle of the floor.

"Okay, I'll ask the question then. You mentioned that you would have been kissing your ex while dancing with her. What I want to know is, what does it feel like when you kiss another woman? Is it the same as kissing a man?"

There was a moment's hesitation from Gillian. Not quite the type of question a mother would ask her daughter. Her mind was ticking over. Eventually she replied.

"Well, you just kissed me on the neck. Twice in fact. What did that make you feel like?"

Unlike her daughter's, her mother's reply was instant.

"To tell you the truth, it made me feel rather nice."

This time, Gillian responded as quickly as her mother, and in a fashion she'd never done before.

"Me too...Margaret."

By now, both were clinging to each other, when suddenly, Gillian felt the hand of her mother brushing against her thigh. Even though she knew it was obviously an accident, because her mini skirt was so short, it was, however, likened to what she would have been experiencing had she been with her girlfriend, but that would have been intentional. Even so, the heat, the saxophone, and the dancing lights were becoming likened to that of a passion simmering in the background. Again their eyes met.

For a moment, which seemed like an eternity, their eyes remained glued to each other's. It was as if time had stood still. But time itself was not important. The night was young, and if there was anything simmering in her mother's mind, she had the rest of the night to play it out. Mother was clearly enjoying the evening with her daughter.

Cheek-to-cheek now, with mother holding her as close as she dare, the dancing was clearly being enjoyed by both. Lady Margaret, though, did have something on her mind. She wished to recreate an evening similar to one her daughter would have had if she'd been out dancing with her girlfriend. Her happiness was paramount and she wanted to make the atmosphere right for her. It was, however, a difficult situation to be in. Wishing to hold her even closer, there was a slight problem. With Gillian's body barely covered, it was a job knowing where to put her hands. The little tank top she was wearing was not only displaying her entire tummy, but just about covered her breasts. Often, they were partially visible from beneath her top. Mother, hoping to please her, but not to offend, stood back a little to avoid their breasts touching. She wrapped her arms around the bare flesh of daughter's lower back.

"You okay, Gillian?" she asked in a whisper, checking that all was well.

"Yes, Margaret. I'm fine thank you," she replied. "You dance really well, and your choice of music is just right for me. It's a nice feeling I'm having."

Sighing with relief that she felt okay, and hearing her daughter use her name for the second time that evening was encouraging. She'd never done that before. Gillian must have been enjoying her new dance partner's technique. It would seem that her mother's idea to recreate such an atmosphere was working well. She held her tighter. Their breasts touched. Mother's hands slid down her lower back to toy with the hem of her skirt. Her daughter, although it was her own mother playing around with her, made no attempt to object. In fact, it seemed the opposite. Gillian was now running her hands over her mother's back, caressing her. Mother, feeling such warmth, checked once more.

"Are you still okay, darling?" she asked, playfully squeezing her bottom.

Still with her face against her mother's, her daughter's voice appeared husky and croaky.

"Yeah...yeah, I am...darling," she replied, stammering. "Are you?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I'm feeling good. I'm enjoying myself too. The feel of my hands on your body is hopefully pleasing you. It's refreshing to touch what belongs to me. I want you to stay happy and for us both to enjoy our evening together. I haven't seen you for months and it's nice to be holding you so close to me. I've missed you. It's good to have you home again and I think we should make the most of it. I know your heart was really set on going clubbing with your girlfriend, but I feel sure I can make you feel almost as good".

Her mother pulled her closer still, pressing her chest more firmly against her daughter's.

Gillian's body jerked. It surprised her. Now her mother's hands were caressing her thigh. This time, it was no accident.

An unearthly silence followed. Gillian, thankful that she now had her face buried into her mother's neck, kept it there to hide herself away. Her breathing was rapid and her breasts heaved. Her mother's hands had now wandered beneath her skirt. Both became very tense. Lady Margaret's 'helping hand' was creating more than her daughter had expected. Gillian shuddered as her hands wandered further.

"Such a lovely body, Gillian," whispered mother, squeezing her bottom. "Try to imagine you're with a new girlfriend. It'll help you forget that awful text. You must be missing the physical contact. I hope I'm helping recreate it for you. The way you look now, with so much of your body on show, I can fully understand how any woman could be swayed by you. You're a delight just to look at. Your bottom excites me. I hope you're enjoying my touch."

Although the music was still playing, Gillian could no longer hear it. She'd become numbed to her surroundings. Even the dancing lights seemed to be motionless. It was something likened to a mysterious dream sequence; impossible to comprehend. Her mother's hands, which had been caressing her bottom over her panties, had now wandered beneath them. Her mother was touching her in the same way a girlfriend would.

Gillian, still unable to move, felt her panties being slipped down. Her mother began fondling the bare cheeks of her bottom. Her body began to tremble. She couldn't understand what was going on. Adding to her dilemma, her own silence was being interpreted as one of encouragement, and a willingness for her to mother to continue. Unable to stop her, she tried to imagine it was her ex doing it. That failed to work. It was still her mother touching her, and now she couldn't help enjoying it. Mother began kissing her daughter's swanlike neck more forcefully. Her red lipstick bore the flavour of strawberries. The scent of a real woman filled her daughter's nostrils. Her pulse raced, and along with her mother's, her own nipples stiffened.

Gillian, hot and bewildered, but at the same time, revelling in the touch of such a beautiful woman, couldn't refrain from holding back her own passion. The heat of the night was on the verge of an inferno. A fire was burning inside her. She squeezed her mother's breasts. She ran her fingers through her hair. Rained kisses upon her neck, slipped her top from her shoulder, kissing and running her tongue along it. In her muddled mind, she was trying to imagine she was out dancing with a girlfriend, but still it was her mother's image she saw in her mind. Her face was hot. Her body was hot. Her mother's hotter.

Suddenly, the music came back. Then the dancing lights began to move again. What appeared next, was the awful return to reality. Gillian, almost on the verge of kissing her mother on the lips, quickly yanked her panties back up and pulled herself away.

Despite what had happened, with both women back hugging each other, the dancing was to continue for the album's duration. And when it did come to an end, Lady Margaret took her daughter by her bare waist and led her towards the winding staircase. On the way up, she was to confess of the warmth she'd felt while dancing with her. Gillian, feeling happy, but uneasy by her mother's confession, and at the same time, liking it because it seemed so friendly, said she felt the same. In fact, she was all mixed up. She was also still feeling hot, and looking hot.

Reaching the balcony, overlooking the old ballroom, they could see through the windows that the rain had ceased.

A warm summer's night in an English Country Manor is something to be treasured. The splendid Manor House, settled on a hilltop in Shropshire, one of the most rural and sparsely populated Counties in England, was a vision of an age long gone. Bordering Wales, it's surrounded by green hills and sweeping valleys, all adding to its splendour, and one which mother and daughter cherished.

Both now refreshed after a cool shower, they seated themselves upon a couch on the balcony. Behind them, through the window, the garden, set in fifty acres of floral abundance, had a magnificent fountain, an orchard at the far end, a woodland beyond that, and a swimming pool added in recent years. Most of which had been lovingly cared for over the centuries, along with the splendid Manor House, which had been with the same family for nearly five hundred years.

Turning around, peering into the garden through the stained glass window, Gillian, revealing her panties as she leaned closer to wipe the condensation from the glass, remarked on how beautiful it looked in the moonlight. The couch creaked as mother moved closer to take a look, wrapping her arm around her daughter's shoulder as she did so. Her face blushing pink, Gillian's eyes left the window and turned to meet her mother's gaze.

"Not as beautiful as you, Gillian," said mother. "I still can't believe your girlfriend walked out on you. What happened between you and her? Why did you break up? That's if you don't mind me asking. By the way, it was nice hearing you calling me Margaret. It's how things should be. Nice and friendly."

Her daughter, with her hair draped over one eye, gave her mother a wonderful smile. Mother smiled back and drew her closer.

"Oh yeah, I um...think I got a bit carried away," she replied, in an apologetic tone. "But...um if you didn't mind, then...um, I think I would like to use it now and again. Would that be okay?"

"Yes of course, darling. I don't mind at all. I think it's nice to call me by my name. Like I said, it's rather friendly. It's good to be friends, don't you think? Real close friends. Now tell me about your girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend I should say."

Both seated again, her daughter threw her head to one side, flicked her hair over one eye, and while her mother peered over her glasses, she placed her arm back around her shoulder. Gillian, in turn, held her mother around the waist and lay her head upon her chest. And while Lady Margaret stroked her hair, she began her story about her and Josie's break up.

"Josie is a lesbian, Margaret. A hundred per cent lesbian; a lipstick lesbian, and as you know, I'm bisexual and enjoy the company of a man every so often. She knew I was bisexual because I told her. She seemed to accept it and we got along fine. After a few months she brought it up again, asking me if I'd seen any blokes since we'd met. The question surprised me. I told her I hadn't, but reminded her I still had the need for a man in my life now and again. She clearly didn't like that. She didn't say so, but it was obvious. It was hurtful because she knew it. That night when we were in bed together she just wasn't the same. I felt so tearful."

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry," interrupted mother. "Tell me, what did happen while you were in bed with her? I don't mind the details, that's if you want to get them off your chest, and of course, if it doesn't embarrass you."

Remaining hidden away, enjoying the comfort of her mother's pillow-like breasts, she gripped her waist tighter and replied.

"Okay, I'm fine with that, darling," she said in a whisper. "I don't mind telling you everything. It's good to be so close to you enabling me to do so."

With a deep sigh, she hugged her mother even tighter, and again began her tale of her break-up with Josie.

"Well, as I was saying, while we were in bed, and when she kissed me, it was like being kissed by my Nan; a kiss on the cheek. She said she had a headache. How bloody original was that! I knew something was wrong. We would have normally been kissing pretty passionately with our tongues by then, and if you want the details, which I feel sure you do, it wouldn't have been just on the mouth. We always enjoyed the '69' position. I really wanted it that night. She looked so good too. I thought she was up for it."

"I tried hard to get her in the mood and even suggested she could tie me up if she wanted to. That way she could do whatever she wanted with me. Even that didn't work. I wanted her so much, Margaret. Anyway, I started to suck her breasts, but even though I was enjoying it, she hardly moved. In the past she would have held the back of my head to keep me there. In the end I got so fed up, I told her I'm going to get myself a drink of water and wandered off downstairs into her kitchen. It wasn't a drink I really wanted though. Since we're being so friendly, mother, I don't mind telling you what I had to do. I spread my legs and pleasured myself. I needed to do that to make up for what Josie wasn't giving me. When I went back up to bed she was asleep."

"She wanted more than I could give. She'd hoped we would settle down together one day as a couple. Maybe I would have done had she not been so possessive. But I need a cock inside me every once in while, especially in my mouth. That's about it, darling. It does really help to talk about such things. I hope I haven't been too forward."

Her mother, although she'd asked for details, really hadn't expected such graphic ones. Nor did she realise how it would made her feel. Gillian, with her head still relaxed upon her chest, could well have noticed that her mother's nipples were now standing out like champagne corks. Enjoying the feeling, and not wishing to halt the flow of the mood, she stepped in with her own feelings towards men.

"You've not been too forward at all, darling," she began, still caressing her hair. "I want you to be forward with me. We are so alike, though, Gilly. When your father's around I too enjoy a cock in my mouth. And believe it or not, he's got nine inches and I can take it all. I love it and can't get enough. And where would you find a man who enjoys kissing you with your mouth still full of his cum? We often kiss for as long as twenty minutes or more, until we've both swallowed our fair share."

The night was indeed becoming a very friendly one. Gillian, still relaxed upon her mother's chest, could barely believe her ears, and with her own nipples inexplicably aroused by her mother's mention of her dad's cock, rose up and stared her in the face. Surprised by such intimate disclosures, she said so.

"You do enjoy embarrassing me, don't you, mother? You've never spoken like that before. Certainly not to me. I couldn't believe you talked of daddy's cock! Nine inches down your throat? And kissing him with his cum still in your mouth? I can't get the image out of my head. You both must have felt amazing, and you mother, you must have looked terrific with nine inches buried in your neck!"

Mother took her in her arms, and pulled her back close to her.

"I didn't intend to embarrass you, darling. Being friends like we are now, we should be able to open up and enjoy being forward with each other. We both enjoy a cock so I continued in the same vein as you."

"Yes, I understand that, Margaret," she replied, holding onto her. "I think my embarrassment was due to me having an image in my head of daddy's cock. Not something I would normally have. But...but you can carry on."

After a big hug, mother continued telling Gillian how such a huge cock in her mouth made her feel.

"Anyhow, going back to what you said, darling. Yes, I did feel amazing. I guess I must have looked terrific too. Your father is a stayer. He was pumping it into my mouth like a locomotive at full steam. I was lying on my back on a table with my head hanging over the edge. That way, it gives his cock easier access to my throat..."

"Oh God, mother!" gasped Gillian, interrupting her. "That is so exciting! I've never pictured my mother doing anything like that!"

"Yes, I would imagine most daughters couldn't picture their mothers having any kind of sex. It's good to know it excited you this time though. It must be quite refreshing for you to hear a woman talking about cocks, especially as your ex didn't approve. But I'll leave that subject alone for now. I want to say something else. I feel just as amazing sitting here with you. You're so beautiful. You turn me on just by being next to me. What I mean is, I'm enjoying the way I'm feeling about you and want to hang onto it for a while longer. You see, it's a sensation new to me and it's all because of you. I'm imagining how you must feel with a woman in your arms. You're such a terribly sexy young woman too."

Even for a young woman like Gillian, with a vast experience of same-sex relationships, her mother's sudden change of direction towards her was one which appeared to be closer than she'd expected. Admittedly, they hadn't seen each other for quite some months, and quite often, it felt as if she was sitting with a stranger; a woman she could have easily picked up at a nightclub. And a woman typical of the type she would have been happy to be with. Feeling uneasy, and at the same time, still aroused, she continued in the same friendly mood, drifting back to speak of her ex-girlfriend.

"Josie was a very affectionate woman, mother darling," she continued. "She was older than me, well into her thirties. I loved the way she mothered me. She fussed over me and took care of me. She was my kind of woman, mature and loving..."

casebook
casebook
69 Followers