Mother and Daughter: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casebook
casebook
70 Followers

It was to be a while before her daughter stopped quivering, and Lady Margaret was watching every quiver as it rippled throughout her body. Slowly she opened her eyes and gazed into her mother's.

"You look lovely, Margaret," she whispered. "Your choice of my nightie is perfect. You look so good in red. How do you like my knickers? They look good on you too. Right now though, mother, I want to slip them off and kiss you."

Her mother's words were unclear. She was, however, longing for a lesbian kiss. In the business, known as 'deep-tongue cunt kissing'. Her daughter rose up and crawled towards her. Her hair was wet, her lips thick and moist. Her mother's breasts heaved and her breaths became rapid. Her daughter closed in. She kissed her stockings and ran her tongue over her suspenders.

"Oh my darling daughter!" She gasped out. "Kiss it! Kiss it!"

Her panties came down. Gillian threw them across the room. Mother was on her back. Her legs opened. Her pinkness matched her daughter's lipstick. Gillian's mouth opened. Lady Margaret pulled her head down.

"Kiss my cunt!" she cried out.

"Yes mother darling," said her daughter. "Just for an hour".

She wasn't far wrong. She remained kissing her mother's most intimate place for forty-five long, loving and delicious minutes. It took her another fifteen for her to get over it. In that forty-five minutes, her mother reached an orgasm too many times to count. For her, it was intercourse by tongue. The kisses were deep, powerful and full of hunger. A hunger her daughter had kept inside her for many months, and one which was to continue throughout the night; by both.

It was Gillian's turn now. She took her own panties down and pulled her mother onto her. Mother's mouth was on her in a flash. The Lady of the Manor had become a whore. Kissing, licking, sucking and spitting, she went for her beautiful daughter's juicy cunt and took her breath away. Her daughter, one who admittedly enjoyed being controlled, had become her bitch. Margaret, swirling her face around and around, sent in her tongue to fuck her.

"Oh yeah!" Cried Gillian, rising up to watch. She fell back down again with a thud. Her fingernails clawed at the bedsheets. Again she rose up. Her arms stretched out in an attempt to grip the pillars of the four-poster. She couldn't reach both. They were too far apart.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried. "I'm cumming!"

Mother, sucking harder, slapped her legs.

Her daughter went for it. Her screams were music to her mother's ears. Finally, they came to halt and she fell back.

Lying side-by-side, mother with her face buried into the pile of pillows, and her daughter lying staring up at the ceiling, were both trying to come to terms with what had happened. Not only that, but what lies ahead for them as a couple. Each knew there was much to discuss, and Lady Margaret, being the instigator of the illicit affair, realised it had to her to start the discussion. Thankful that it was dark in there, she turned over and cuddled up to her daughter.

"What are you thinking?" She asked.

"About us," she replied. "Mostly about you and how good you were."

"I have you to thank for that, my darling bisexual daughter. You taught me well, and although it still hasn't sunk in, your mother is now bisexual. It's a strange feeling, but somehow it really excites me. It's probably very obvious I suppose: the fact that I can enjoy a woman as well as man. I'm just like you now. While I'm on the subject, what was it like when you slept with the maid?"

Gillian put her hands to her face and covered her eyes.

"How did you find out?" she asked. "You wasn't home."

Mother undid the buttons on her daughter's nightie to fondle her breasts.

"Oh yeah!" Cried Gillian. "Squeeze them hard!"

"You had her in here. In my bed. I first spotted you both when I came back into house through the garage door then into the kitchen. Did you think I'd gone out because my car was missing? It had been collected by the village garage for a service. As I was about to enter the kitchen I heard you talking to her. You were clearly flirting. It took you just a few minutes to get her into bed; my bed. After a while I heard her screams. Then yours. It went on for hours. I decided to let it be known that I was home and opened the front doors and slammed them shut. That's when you both hurried to your own room. That's right, isn't it, darling?"

Lying there enjoying her mother caressing her breasts, she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Yeah, she sighed. "That's exactly how it happened. Your room is so much better. Just the bed itself turns me on. As for Gretchen, well she was brilliant. A bit nervous about being in her Ladyship's bedroom though, but she soon forgot about that once I got going with her. She loves it, mother, and we've been seeing a lot of each other."

Her mother, leaving her daughter's breasts, rose up, stepped from the bed to strip off completely. Taking Gillian's hand, she helped her from the bed and took her nightie and panties off. Leading her to the double doors, she opened them. They stepped outside onto the balcony into the moonlight. Once outside, she held her daughter close, kissing and fondling her. No words were spoken. It wasn't raining, but her daughter was getting wet. The wetness, running down her legs and splashing onto her feet was hot. The kissing became wild. Gillian had never been peed on.

In a moment of madness, she parted from her mother's mouth and knelt before her. Mother lifted her head up. She opened her mouth. Her Ladyship pissed into it.

EPILOGUE: How will this illicit love affair continue? What will happen when Gillian's father returns home? Will Gretchen be jealous of Gillian's relationship with her mother? Are there any more secrets yet to be uncovered?

To be continued...

casebook
casebook
70 Followers