All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 04'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No drop off in quality!

I check very often for each new chapter in this story. Ahabscribe you have pers but no equal. Again thanks.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 15 years ago
Perfection

You don't need to add or advise on perfection. This is the most perfect incest-love story on Literotica. I thank you for the privalidge of reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!!!

This story just seems to be getting better and better. A great Christmas present. Keep up the good work, and keep writing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn !!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT!

My god! You just keep getting better and better! I visit regularly to see if there has been a chapter added to this story! It's so beautiful and sexy! You are a wonderful writer and I hope that you keep up the great work! You captured me from the first story "Christmas with Mom" and have kept me enthralled with the additions about Carrie and John! Keep it up!

heellovr69heellovr69over 15 years ago
This was a mind blower!!!

I came across this series when I checked out your scroll of stories. I read it and it made me have the biggest hand-shaking, knee buckling, cum spewing orgasm of my life. I can't wait for the next chapter in this series. It can only get better from here on in.

satyrangelsatyrangelover 15 years ago
Outstanding!!

This chapter really lifted the story again. I liked the reduction in "incestuous" as a pan adjective. The sensitive inclusion of molly and the well thought out logic of it was really great. Thankyou

clark3001clark3001about 15 years ago
Felt like I died and went to Heaven !

Too good ! Waiting for part 6,7,8,9,10 !

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
....

I can't make a comment that already says what needs to be stated... though I can however for matter of decency say, I look forward to "christmas" and thanks for this great read!

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago
Loved it

dang, another great chapter and another great laugh. Laughed my ass of with that scene in the stands "fresh creme from the source" or something like that, LOL.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
i liked the story a lot

but , i would have been a bit more irritated that mom was starting all this intercourse without asking first. thats at least once and possibly three different times. first with her sister then maybe with the rev.(sounded to me like she gave him a blowjob for old time sake before leaving the restraunt) and finally with molly. i definately wouldnt be a happy camper in johns shoes. all he wanted was her, all she wanted was him and anyone else she thought was "special".

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 04: - John and Carrie Hamilton (Son and MOther)

The arrival of John, Carrie and Molly at his apartment to sate mom's absence of lesbian lovers with their orgy scene was T.M.I. (too much information)! Each and every time mom, son or both engage in sex act fantasies with others it takes away an episode of sex with each other; it also adds an additional layer of sex that is not germain for the incestual love of John and Carrie to be exotic, thrilling and lurid! The orgy details with Molly was over-bearing as the descriptions could have been much less; as time goes by fleeting mentions or recalls of the sex scene with others would have been sufficient to the story eveloution, and less time involved with others.

My hope still in coming chapters mom gets a head start on reversing her pregnancy "plumbing" and starts divorce action from her husband (John's father) within the next nine or ten months. Other than Mother's insatiable lesbian wanton lusts, she is a woman that I would give my left arm (I'm mostly left handed) to be my mother-lover. I loved my Mother but unfortunately in real life there is not many, if any, as insatiable as Carrie! She is winner and definitely a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boy-Wow!

I don't usually like introducing a third party into a lover's circle. Molly, however is a welcome addition. So Far. Unless you let her become a problem in the future. I'm really loving this series. One thing, leave Aunt Debbie in Florida. She's just a slut and doesn't belong in this kind of story. Thanks

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
what happened to the couple from

Christmas with Mom?

whatever became of those two people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE

Your stories. But seriously, blue eyes to brown eyes back to blue eyes and then brownish green eyes?

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
question

what happened to the quilt, cocoa, and backpack between the game and the bar??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Question

Why does the mom have to approve of any woman that the son sleeps with, but the son told the mother that "she doesn't have to ask"; although, she asked about her and Molly. To me as a reader, that was giving the mother open permission for whomever and whenever she may want while the son was 'locked in' to her and Molly. Were you trying to suggest that the son is on the submissive side?

nivrag00nivrag00over 2 years ago

Why did I have to continue reading?!?! Omg I got so pissed I punched a wall when I read that Carrie let Molly eat her out. Cheating has always been a sore subject for me, but it pissed me off. Why didn't John do something, they both swore to be each other's and yet the first chance she got she let another woman eat her out! Uugh, so frustrating. I think John should have at least punished her somehow. I can't with this man. Why do I continue reading this story!

thegreat101thegreat101about 2 years ago

Like many writers here, the author of this shows the stupidity of destroying the world by himself he's made in a lot of time and effort.

Don't expect anything from John. He's just a stupid sex doll which run by 2bite AI, with no soul, no character. no thinking. no feeling except arousal and lust.

Only he can speak is several word input like u r the most blah blah or i love too or yes mom or ok mom.

haha u d better quit ep1.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Have to agree that the mom cheated and he let her get away with it. Let’s see John add some fun without Carrie and see if she likes and approves it.

archmancer8archmancer8over 1 year ago

Having Carrie lose weight and then comparing her to Molly and stating that Carrie's breasts were proportionately smaller was not the move.

And yeah, can't believe I'm complaining about a DUDE being objectified in smut, but here we are. John's become a wet blanket, no personality, way too passive. Carrie makes all the rules and decisions, and she doesn't even follow her own rules when it suits her. Series is going downhill and the couple doesn't seem recognizable from who they were in their first appearance.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn. I will continue to read the series, but I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a quagmire of bodies humping bodies. Hopefully the story continues as a love story. The irony being everyone thinks that is the way guys like. I'm an old guy, and damnit, I want romance. Thanks for sharing

Red_22bRed_22b3 months ago

Genuinely loved the story up to now. But I'm out, ruined a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous