Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,482 Followers

Mom scooted to the edge of the kitchen table, spreading her legs wide, allowing her cunt flesh to spread open to welcome my cock. "Fuck me, John. Fuck me and make Momma a baby!"

I responded by thrusting forward, sinking my cock deep into her slick, fiery flesh, her pussy walls wrapping my shaft in their wet and loving embrace, and sighing, "I love you, Mom!"

Our bodies slapped wetly together as I sank into Mom's cunt to the hilt, her thick pubic hair entangling with mine. I pulled Mom to me as her feet hooked around my legs and her thighs tightened against mine. We kissed as our bodies began lunging and bucking at each other, our breath whistling noisily as our tongues curled round each other, our hands busy caressing and cupping.

I could smell that sweet jasmine scent of Mom's mingling with our sweat and the aroma of sex. I could see the excitement in Mom's eyes as we made love. It was never less than intense between us, but whenever the thought of us making a child of our love was brought up, our lovemaking changed into something greater, hungrier and more erotic. We lost ourselves as the basic human urge to procreate merged with the delicious incestuous nature of our love to take us to a new plane of existence.

The entire world winnowed down to just us and we became so much more aware of each other, becoming cognizant of every molecule of each other's body. My erect penis thrust through Mom's lubricated flesh, bathed in her hot juices as I pressed into her womb again and again. I could feel Mom's nipples, hard and swollen, scraping against my chest, not quite sure when she had unbuttoned my shirt. Mom's heels dug into my ass cheeks as she tried to work my cock deeper into her tightening cunt. Mom hunched herself into me, her ass coming closer and closer to slipping off the edge of the table.

Mom's tongue rolled insistently around mine, doing things that made me almost dizzy with lust and urging closer and closer to the brink. Mom groaned into my mouth as my cock head swelled and I could feel my sperm surging upwards from my balls. Mom slipped forward and then seemed to jump free of the table, her legs tightening around my waist.

"OH GOD YESSSS, JOHN! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! FUCK ME HARD AND DEEP AND GIVE ME A BABYYYYY!" Mom cried out as her weight drove her down deeper on my cock and I began filling her womb with hot semen. For what seemed both too short a time and all of eternity, Mom and I stood there, two beings joined as one, stiffly quivering, awash in the storm of our mutual orgasm -- my seed filling up Mom's clasping cunt.

Finally, we came back to Earth and exhausted from our baby making efforts, we both laid down on the sturdy, weathered table and tried to catch our breath. We looked at each other and then up at the ceiling, at the joists and beams and wood, hammered together by Mama Polly's father before the beginning of the twentieth century.

"We're home, aren't we?" I breathed, taking Mom's hand and squeezing it gently.

Mom sighed and she looked at me with such love in her eyes and said, "Yes, son, we're home -- finally and forever."

The movers arrived two days later with the few fragments of our old lives we had chosen to keep which hadn't been much at all, especially for Mom. I kidded her when we drove away from the house in for the first time that I had more clothes than she did. Mom had given most of what she called her dowdy housewife clothes to the Goodwill and was in the process of rebuilding her wardrobe to better meet her own exhibitionist desires.

When we had been apart from family, as I have often mentioned, Mom's wardrobe reflected her long suppressed urges to flaunt her voluptuous and sexy body. Short dresses with scoop necklines -- tight fitting clothes that showed off her curves, shorts and halter tops and tube tops that left more of her luscious ass and tits exposed than it covered up, along with sexy heels and shoes that accentuated her lovely legs. Mom was having a ball clothes shopping and I loved helping her, watching her pick out more daring outfits than I had had the courage to suggest. Everyday was a wonderful day in which Mom showed off to me and the rest of the world jiggling tit flesh and her sexy legs and bare shoulders!

When the movers arrived, I had another surprise for her -- one that I'd saved months for and had had to be a little sneaky in arranging. As Mom supervised the movers (who were ogling her in her red tube top and short denim shorts), directing various boxes and furniture to various rooms, she just stopped and stared as they unloaded from the truck the frame of a brass rail bed. The older of the two movers worked a cigar around in his mouth, his eyes roaming enviously over Mom's lush body and said, "So, where you want the bed, lady?"

I came up behind Mom and ran my arms around her waist. "She'll want it in the master bedroom." I gave them directions to the room while Mom whirled around in my arms and gasped, "John, where did you get that? It looks exactly like the one in that inn we stayed at!"

I was grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat and I said, "It is the same bed. I bought it and arranged for the movers to pick it up on their way down. It's a wedding gift to you a few months early."

Mom's lip trembled and tears began to trickle down her face and then she was showering my faces with kisses and sobbing, "I love you! I never imagined...no-one ever did something like that for me before!" I got more hugs and the kisses became more passionate, drawing chuckles from the movers as they passed by several more times before Mom calmed down. Of course, by then, I was pretty worked up, but Mom just grinned when I suggested we take a walk up the hill, saying, "Oh no. I want you saving it up till tonight when we get our bed set up and break it in right!"

As frustrated as I was at that moment, it was all worth it as I discovered when that evening after we had bid the movers goodbye and had set the bed up, getting the new mattresses situated on it and I was sitting naked on clean sheets and Mom emerged from the bathroom. I could feel my heart begin to pound and my cock, already erect, stiffened and slapped against my belly.

Mom's long black hair with just a few sexy streaks of gray had been brushed out and hung over her bare shoulders. She had on a filmy green negligee of sorts that seemed to wrap around her in wispy layers, but was almost completely transparent, her meaty, slightly sagging breasts hanging proudly on her chest and her thick dark bush stood out between her pale, flawless thighs. She was wearing a pair of four inch high heels that drew attention to her shapely calves. Mom had added the perfect finishing touch -- a black ribbon tied around her neck, holding a cameo I had given her when I was younger.

"Oh, Mom, you're beautiful!" I murmured as she approached, smiling that naughty smile of hers that promised so much -- a smile full of wicked carnality and sexual hunger.

I started to rise up, but Mom pushed me back and leaned over and kissed me, her tongue snaking into my mouth while her hand wrapped around my cock and slowly stroked me. "I love you, son!" Mom sighed against my lips. Silently, using her hands she urged me back on the bed until I was on my back, head on the pillows. Mom straddled me, resting her hairy bush against my throbbing cock and rocking slowly back and forth, her wet, slick lips sliding along the shaft of my cock. "Tonight, Momma shows her son how much she loves him," Mom said softly, her voice husky with desire.

My hands went to her waist, slipping in between the folds of the silky negligee, but to my surprise Mom shook her head and with a smile full of secrets, pulled my hands free and then drew my right hand up to the brass rails of the bed. "Tonight, John, Momma's in total control," she murmured.

I looked on in totally amazement as she pulled at the negligee and a long strand of the transparent green cloth came free. Mom leaned into me, her breasts dragging across my chest as she proceeded to tie my hand to the railing. "Um, Mom? What are you doing?" I asked.

Mom just replied, "Shhhh," and took my other arm and pulling loose another strand of green, silky cloth, tied my other hand to the brass bed as well. Sitting up, Mom wiggled atop my cock and smiled at her handiwork. "Now then, I have you just where I want you, John," she said.

I have to say, I was excited. My cock was throbbing madly and it was all I could do not to blow my wad right then and there. "Sooo, what are you doing, Mom?" I asked again.

Mom started pulling more of the wraparound negligee away from her body as she answered. "Just a little fantasy I've had for a while and now that we're home, sweetheart..." Mom leaned in and brushed my lips with hers, her tongue trailing over my mouth. "Now that we're in our home, I thought I would live out my fantasy."

Mom's hips undulated atop me, her pussy dripping with hot juices that were bathing my cock. "Son, I'm going to fuck you all night long and you're just going to have to lie back and love it." Mom lifted herself off me, my cock rising along with her, seeking her heat and wetness, until the head of my cock slipped between her lips and found her warm and succulent opening. "Ahhhhhmmmmmmm, yessssss," Mom hissed as she began to move back down, my cock spearing inside her as she enveloped it within her sticky-slick hot cunt.

Mom was the perfect image of a carnal whore as she sat on my cock, her eyes closing as she bit her lower lip with her sexy overbite, savoring the wonderful and incestuous sensation of her son's cock filling her motherly pussy. "My god, I love you so much, John," Mom whispered as she began to ride me.

I wanted to tell her I loved her too, but I was biting my lip as I struggled not to lose control in the midst of the sweetest sensation a son can know, the feeling of his mother's pussy wrapped around his hard cock. I groaned with pleasure as Mom's hot flesh caressed by cock as it worked its way up and down my shaft. My eyes shifted back and forth between my mother's lovely face, now twisted with carnal pleasure, and her bouncing, rolling breasts -- nipples swollen like ripe strawberries ready to explode.

Mom's knees pressed into my sides as she fucked me and the room seemed to grow hot, the heat building outward from our joined crotches, causing our bodies to become slick with fucksweat. "I love your cock, son!" Mom called out again and again in a sing-song voice as she rode me, her back arching and causing her tits to be thrust out, her hands caressing the heavy bags of flesh, pinching and pulling her nipples as she squirmed astride me, somehow seeming to take me deeper with each movement.

We were both aware of a third participant in our love making as the bed began to squeak and groan as Mom bounced up and down on my cock. Its protesting creaks ran counterpoint to our cries and moans as we fucked and Mom stroked my chest with her hand and grinned happily at me, letting me know how much she loved how her new brass bed amplified the noises of our incestuous fucking. With each new noise from our bed, Mom's excitement seemed to escalate and I could sense her approaching climax.

Mom' hot juices turned to scalding cream as her orgasm swept over her and I could not hold out any longer and Mom's sudden cries of pleasure were joined by me bellowing, "FUCK, I LOVE YOU, MOMMMM!" as I began ejaculating thick streamers of semen inside her pussy. My body convulsed with pleasure and I flung my pelvis upwards, seeking to pierce Mom's womb deeper as I flooded her with hot sperm. Mom stiffened with sexual elation, her body becoming almost perfectly still until her pleasure began to make her body first quiver and then shudder as her orgasm ripped through her.

Mom collapsed, pressing her face against mine as her body heaved with aftershocks, kissing me between gasps for breath while her cunt continued to massage my cock, refusing to let it go flaccid. My flood of hot seed became a trickle and I dueled tongues with Mom until we both had to stop or pass out from lack of air.

Finally, Mom's breathing relaxed and she began to purr, her breath warm against my neck. "That...that, Mom was fantastic," I wheezed.

Mom nuzzled my neck and whispered, "John, my darling, you aint seen nothing yet!" She giggled and said, "I love my bed, son. I love hearing it -- hearing the noise of fucking!" To illustrate, Mom began to slowly roll her hips, my still mostly erect cock responding to the caress of her cunt walls. In turn, we heard a soft creak of metal as the bedsprings began to respond to Mom's loving movements.

Mom was still shaky from her earlier exertions and as she mewled as pleasure began to work its way through her again, she leaned forward, using the brass rail headboards for support as she began to rock back and forth on my now massively stiff cock again. Mom's huge, pendulous breasts swung back and forth over my face and I watched them hungrily until she leaned forward a little more and I raised my head and snapped my teeth onto one of her nipples.

"OHHHHHYESSSS!" Mom squealed, her whole body shaking as I nipped and sucked at her tit, holding her hard, rubbery nipple in place with my teeth and rolling my tongue over the very tip of the thick and swollen nub. Again, Mom bathed my cock with her steaming juices, but now that I had cummed, I knew I would last and I began to buck, thrusting my crotch upwards to meet her descending pelvis.

The bed shook and screeched as Mom hung on as she rode into orgasm again, her pussy clamping tightly around my penis while her body shivered and quaked. When she began to calm down, I let go of her nipple and caught the other tit with my mouth before she could move and her body, reacting to the pain and pleasure my mouth and cock provided sent her over the edge again.

Long minutes passed as we fucked slowly, my mouth chewing on Mom's nipples until my jaws ached while Mom rose and fell and rose again on my cock, her orgasm waxing and waning again and again. The intense gratification seemed to go on and on, taking us to almost unbearable heights until Mom was wailing, tears falling from her face to splatter against my cheeks, begging me to, "Cummmmm, Johnnnnn -- please, son, cummmm in Momma's pussy!"

I held out as long as I could, but eventually as Mom collapsed on top of me, her cunt spasming around my aching cock, I cried out, "I love you, Mom -- cumming for you, MOM!" and I again emptied my load in Mom's wet and steaming womb.

We were both exhausted and by the time we had regained our breath, Mom was softly snoring on top of me, my semi-erect cock still buried inside her semen drenched cunt. Tied up, I could do little more than enjoy the sweet sensations that Mom's body offered and went to sleep myself savoring her touch.

The rest of the night was a bit hazy -- full of sleepy time fucking and at one point sucking as Mom cleaned my cock of our mixed juices. I awoke at one point to find Mom's hairy pussy rubbing against my face while she swirled her tongue around my sensitive penis and I happily tongued her to another orgasm, lapping up her juices and my own semen in the process.

I also discovered a strange and exciting experience. Now, Mom and I are not big fans of wet play, but that first real night in our home, Mom introduced me to something I never even dreamed of. I had been awaked by an intense need to urinate and realized Mom wasn't on the bed. Then I heard the toilet flush and Mom reappeared, beautiful in the dim light of the room, naked with bed tousled hair. She smiled at me as I said, "Thank God, you're awake. Mom, I need to pee something awful!"

Mom stopped and laughed and replied, "Okay, so go ahead."

I laughed in response and tried to move my arms, still tied to the bed. "Hello -- some kinky woman tied your son up!"

Mom found this funny and said, "Oh yeah? Well, I told you, you're mine all night and I'm not untying you."

I bet I looked desperate because Mom shook her head and turned around and headed back to the bathroom. "Hang on, son. I'll see if I can find something to help you out." She returned a minute later with an old long necked plastic flower vase. "Here you go, son. Piss in this."

Mom climbed up in the bed and taking my cock in hand, aimed it at the vase's opening. "Um, Mom. I don't know about this." I said.

My mother giggled and said, "Go ahead and pee. I'll make sure you don't make a mess." Mom thought this was hilarious and kept giggling while I struggled with the moment. You all went through toilet training as toddlers and know the dilemma I was facing. It's damned near impossible to urinate when someone else is guiding your penis and you're lying down. All those old instincts kick in and your body tries to resist.

The pressure was intense and strangely erotic, I could feel and see my cock begin to erect. "Mom, you're going to have to let me up. I can't..."

Mom leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You have to trust me, John. Momma knows best." Mom's tongue flickered out and danced around the outer shell of my ear. "Let it go, son," she said softly. And I did. I began to piss -- you know the feeling -- that sweet pleasure when you can finally can achieve release? I was experiencing that and more -- the pleasure of emptying my bladder and just letting everything relax was intense -- perhaps not on the scale of an orgasm, but close, very, very close!

Afterwards, as Mom took care of the vase, I lay there, again catching my breath and not for the first or last time, considered how so very much my world was changing! And of course, I was thinking that same thing again as Mom and I walked back from Molly and Deb's wedding ceremony.

Mom giggled as she gazed down at the even more prominent bulge in my slacks and said, "Yum, I wonder what you're thinking about, sweetheart?"

I laughed and said, "Well, truth is, if I'm around you, Mom -- I'm usually hard, but I was thinking back to our first night at Mama Polly's -- breaking in your brass bed."

Mom cozied up closer to me, her mostly exposed breast rubbing against my arm and said, "Mmmmmm -- that was a fun night. I already miss our new bed!" She reached down and rubbed her palm against my bulge. "And I miss this big thing too! We've been so busy today, we've not had a chance to make love!"

I made a face and growled, "Not for lack of trying! Maybe we can find a closet or something at Deb's while everyone is partying."

Mom stuck her tongue out at me. "Patience, baby. Momma promises you'll get some relief before the night is over." She laughed when I rolled my eyes and then we were back at Deb's and the party. Despite my blue balls, it was a wonderful party, full of laughter and food and drink. Debbie's friends were a very accepting and hedonistic bunch and it was nice not having to hide my feelings about Mom and knowing that we could just be ourselves -- affectionate and loving with each other and receiving only approving or at worse, envious stares when we kissed or embraced or cuddled during the evening.

My only bad moment of the evening was when wedding presents were opened and I realized I didn't have a clue what Mom and I had gotten Debbie and Molly. I cornered Mom and questioned her, but she just shook her head and said, "We'll give them their present in private, later." She then smiled lovingly at me and said not another word, even though I pressed her several times about the matter.

Finally, the evening began to wind down and the guests started to drift out in couples or small groups. Molly asked me to drive her grandmother back to her hotel as her original ride, Steinbeck was passed out drunk and being carried out by several other guests.

The old woman didn't say much during the ride, but seemed to be studying me as I drove along the coast road. Finally, as I pulled up in front of her hotel, she turned and said, "Thank you, John." I walked her up to her room and she shook my hand and as I turned to leave, she reached out and squeezed my arm. "You love your mother, boy?"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,482 Followers