Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

"Yes, ma'am, I do," I replied, feeling my face get warm under her scrutinizing stare.

She nodded. "Well, you make a good couple and Molly thinks the world of you both. I reckon it will all work out for you two." She tightened her grip on my arm. "I expect you to keep an eye on my little girl too. You're the man of that family now. Be a good one!"

The old lady let go of me and stepped inside the doorway. She turned and grinned at me -- I knew where Molly got her charming smile now. "Family loving aint so bad, I reckon. Doubt Molly's ever heard the stories about my great grandparents. Come over from Ireland, they did. Lots of stories about how Great-granddaddy married a woman half his age." Molly's grandmother winked at me. "Some of those stories say my Great-granny was really his daughter. Not that it matters -- they shore loved each other and aint that all that matters?" She nodded her head and closed the door as I stared in mouth wide open shock.

I don't remember much of the drive back, but agreed with Molly's grandmother about family loving and I was anxious to pick up Mom and take her back to our hotel room and work on some family loving of our own. We'd taken a room nearby to give Molly and Debbie privacy on their wedding night before they took a flight out to Aruba for their honeymoon.

When I got back to Debbie's and Molly's house, it appeared deserted. All the guests' cars were gone. I walked in to find Mom sitting on the couch, her sexy red dress hiked up above her thighs, revealing her thick bush and a very wet pussy. Mom had two fingers slowly rubbing her wet, aroused cunt, her face flushed red with desire. She beckoned me to sit next to her and then she kissed me hungrily, her thick tongue thrusting into my mouth, seeking a playmate. When she was finished, I was red-faced and hard as steel. My hand slipped to her thigh and moved upwards, feeling the heat coming off of her cunt.

Mom moved to stop me, taking my hand in hers and in a quiet voice, said, "John, we need to talk."

Mom's quiet but serious tone pulled me up short. "Is something wrong, Mom?"

My mother shook her head and gave me a gentle smile. "No, baby -- everything's fine. We need to discuss Molly's and your Aunt Deb's wedding present."

"Um...okay. What is it anyway? Why's it been such a big secret?"

Mom took my hand and kissed it. She reached out and stroked my face and replied, "John, your aunt and Molly have asked me to ask you for something." Mom paused and took a deep breath. "Son, Molly and Debbie want to have a baby and they want you to be the father."

Okay, I admit, I didn't see that one coming. I stared at Mom in complete and utter shock and when I could finally reply, said, "Um...what?"

Mom nodded and said, "Molly and Deb want to have a family and want you to be the baby's father."

My head began to spin and I felt this incredible well of emotions erupting. "A baby? For Molly and Aunt Deb -- um, me be the father." I shook my head, trying unsuccessfully to clear it. "Mom, um...I always thought I would have a family with you. Having a baby with someone else...I don't know. I can't see having a child and not being a part of its life and I want to have a child with you..."

Mom nodded and replied, "Oh son, I want that too, but I've been off the pill for a while and God knows we've tried and I'm forty-three now and it might not happen." Mom cast her eyes down and I could see her lower lip tremble as she struggled to keep control. Finally, she looked back up at me, her hazel eyes misty with tears. "John, I want to spend my life with you, but I want you to have a chance to know how wonderful it is to have a child -- to be a parent.

"You're not just a sperm donor here. Molly and Deb want you to be a father in every way for this baby. You will be...we both will be as much a part of his or her life as we want." Mom smiled and added, "And if I might just be a bit of a conceited future grandmother, I think you and Molly would have beautiful babies."

My mind was still reeling, but I will confess I already found the possibility exciting. I loved Molly and Debbie -- in truth, if Mom and I had never found our true way, I think I would have proposed to Molly. To imagine that she and I might create a child -- well, it made my cock hard!

"Mom, are you sure about this?" I asked, reaching out and taking her hand.

She nodded and said, "Yes, son. I know you're in shock. I was when Molly and Debbie first asked me, but I think that giving them a baby -- making a child with two wonderful, loving people...well, how can it be wrong?"

I nodded in agreement and replied, "Okay, then...so what, um, do I do?"

Mom looked at me with a silly smirk and then her lip trembled as she struggled for control and then Mom was almost on the floor as she began to laugh, almost choking as she answered me, "Ohhh, John. I know you know how to make babies!" And then Mom was laughing again until she had to wipe the tears from her eyes. I felt stupid for asking the question the way I had, but had to laugh at myself too.

Finally, when Mom had recovered, I asked, "Okay, so what is the plan here anyway?"

Mom giggled and replied, "Well, Debbie and Molly are in their bedroom -- Debbie's been getting Molly ready for your big cock and Molly is ovulating right now, so...I know you've been dying to get some relief all day. Let's go tell the newlyweds that you said yes and then let's give them our wedding present!"

Mom stood up and leading me by the hand, walked me to the master bedroom. As she opened the door, she called out. "Who's ready to get knocked up?"

We stepped into the bedroom to behold a lovely sight. Molly was lying on the bed, propped up on pillows, naked as the day she was born. Her face and chest were flushed and her hair was wet with sweat as Debbie lay between her legs and was tonguing her shaved pussy. Molly opened her eyes and gasped, "So, sugar, you're gonna do it? You'll make a baby with us?"

She gave a little squeal as Debbie rolled her tongue over her partner's swollen clitoris before sitting up and grinning as she replied, "Of course John will do it -- we're family after all and a loving family at that!" My Aunt Deb slithered off the bed and stalked towards me, giving me that lusty look of hers that had me almost creaming in my slacks. I felt almost hypnotized by her carnal stare, scarcely aware that Mom was unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off me.

My statuesque and naked aunt came up and placed her hands on my bare chest as she rose up and kissed me, her tongue coated with Molly's pussy cream. As she shared Molly's sweet juices with me, her hands joined with Mom's to undo my slacks and free my aching cock. When I was naked, my sexy aunt squatted down in front of me, taking my cock in hand and stroking me gently. "Are you ready to give us a baby," she cooed, her tongue flicking out to tease my erect penis.

"Are you ready to fuck my Molly pregnant?" Debbie added as she rose up and kissed me again, joining with Mom to envelope me in mature, womanly flesh and guide me towards the bed.

As I climbed up on the bed, Mom reached out and touched my cheek and then leaned in and she kissed me, whispering, "Make me proud, John," and then slipping down to kiss the head of my erect cock. She looked up at me with so much love in her eyes and said, "For good luck."

Debbie then kissed me again, her tongue dancing with mine before she leaned down and kissed my throbbing cock head. "It's time, nephew. Make us a beautiful love child!" she breathed as I moved between Molly's widespread legs.

"Hi there, sugar," Molly said, her voice a little nervous. Mom and Deb eased down along either side of her and Molly let her attention wander away from me and my aching dick long enough to give each woman her tongue in an erotic kiss. I eased down until my cock was resting just above her flowered, sopping wet pussy, her heavy tits heaving with excitement.

"Are you ready for me, Molly?" I asked, surprised by the nervousness in my voice.

She nodded and replied, "Um, I think so." Then she grinned and said, "Sugar, I know we've fucked a couple of hundred times, but John, I swear I think I just forgot how to do it!" We both laughed, recognizing the line from the movie, The Big Chill."

"Yeah -- knowing we're trying to make a baby makes it all different, doesn't it?" I said.

Molly lifted her head up, bringing her lips to mine and we kissed, tongues making love as our bodies began to move against each other -- Molly rolling her pelvis with old familiarity and capturing the head of my cock between her labia, her arousal clearly evident in the wet heat her cunt was generating. "It does, John," Molly said in a quiet, almost breathless voice. "It makes it better! Fuck me, John. Let's make a baby!"

As one we moved together, Molly thrusting her hips upward as I drove my cock down into her and with one swift motion, I buried my cock inside her hot pussy to the root, grinding my hairy crotch against her smooth mound.

Debbie had taken Molly to the edge of orgasm before we entered the room and now she found release as I filled her pussy with my long, hard cock and she gave a scream of intense pleasure as I brought her over the edge into climax. "Oh, god, yessss!" Molly cried out as she arched her back and wrapped her arms and legs around my body, trying to will me as deep as possible into her womb. "Ohhhh, Debbbielove, his cock feels sooo good," she crooned as waves of orgasmic pleasure wracked her body.

Molly opened her mouth, her tongue appearing, seeking company and before I could react, Debbie ducked in and was kissing her newlywed partner. Molly gurgled and moaned into Aunt Deb's mouth as I plunged in and out of her tight pussy, her sugar walls clinging to my shaft as I thrust deep inside her and slowly withdrew.

My body trembled with effort as I struggled to maintain control and hold off my own orgasm. Mom leaned over and kissed me and whispered words of support as I fucked Molly, trying to bury my aching cock as deep as I could go. "Momma's so proud of you, baby!" Mom sighed between wet kisses. "Make it good for her, John. Show Molly how good fucking is when you're trying for a baby!"

Then I was kissing Molly again, our eyes locked on each other as we increased the pace and intensity of our lovemaking. Sweat covered us and the room felt and smelled like a sauna room in a whorehouse -- the air full of pussy and more than a hint of semen as we fucked. Molly's orgasm had waned, but was now rising up in her again, her hard nipples scraping against my chest as her cunt began to spasm and tighten around my penis again and then I passed the point of no return.

"Here it comes, Molly," I moaned as I drove deep in her, feeling her hips roll upwards to take me just a fraction deeper. "Cumming, Molly -- giving you a baby, lover!" I went deep and felt my balls jerk painfully as I exploded inside her, thick heavy jets of sperm bursting forth from my cock and flooding her womb with hot semen.

Molly cried out, the intense pleasure of my ejaculations sending her into orgasm again and she mashed her lips against mine and my head reverberated with her squelched sobs as she held on tightly to me and welcomed my seed in her pulsating pussy. Pleasure locked us tight together as we came together. A quick glance to both sides revealed Mom and her sister close to us, both working fingers furiously in and out of their own cunts, eyes shining with excitement as they watched us fuck and cum.

Finally, we both collapsed, me keeping my weight off Molly with my elbows, my cock still throbbing and hard, buried in her cum soaked pussy. Molly grinned up at me and wheezed, "Oh sugar, your hot cum feels so good. I can feel your hot baby makers inside me, trying to make me pregnant!" She lay back helpless, pinned to the mattress by my cock. Aunt Deb moved in and began kissing her face, her tongue licking at her lover's lips, tasting her sweat and our mingled saliva.

Mom began to moan as she reached climax, four of her own fingers thrust deep inside her hairy cunt. I reached out with one hand and wrapped it around Mom's wrist and worked her hand in and out of her pussy -- glops of pussy cream smeared over her fingers. Mom sobbed and shivered as she came and then I took her juice soaked hand and began licking it off, Molly and Deb joining in. It was such a nasty scene, I felt my cock throb with need and slowly I began to pump into Molly's cunt again.

Molly stretched her limbs like a lazy cat and purred, "Mmmmm, yes -- I just know you've knocked me up, John, but sugar, nothing wrong with giving me some more of your big dick's hot jizzum!"

We began to fuck, sweet and slow and then fast and furious and then slow and sweet again. The edge now off my own need to cum, I knew I was good for a long fuck and I tried to make it good for Molly, finding her sweet spots and rolling and twisting my hips to allow my cock to touch them all. Soon, the sexy thing was writhing underneath me, her meaty, pert tits bouncing merrily as she moaned and scissored her legs, trying to take me as deep as possible.

Molly's eyes were glazed and her tongue peaked out, licking her lips as she began moaning, "Pussy! PUSSSSSYYYY NEED ITTTT! GIVE MEEE PUSSSYYY!"

Deb, who had resumed fingering herself quickly moved to straddle her lover's face with her own pussy, squatting over Molly's mouth and letting her began to lick and nibble at her long labia, cunt cream dripping down to cover Molly's face. Mom clambered behind her sister and knelt there and wrapped her arms around Deb, cupping her sister's big tits with her hands in an effort to keep her steady and to help spur Aunt Debbie's impending orgasm on by pinching her long, swollen nipples.

My aunt's bald pussy right in front of my face served as a distraction to help me keep from cumming from the excitement of this carnal exhibit as I pressed my face into her pussy, my tongue joining with Molly's to lick Debbie's sodden cunt. Soon, Molly's cries of pleasure were mingling with Deb's sobs of orgasmic joy culminating in my aunt screaming her love for her family as she literally sprayed pussy cream all over her newly wedded lover's face.

Aunt Deb pitched over into a quivering heap of pleasured flesh and Mom and I quickly began licking Molly's face clean of Deb's juices. "My turn," Mom sang out happily as she hurried to straddle Molly's face, rubbing her thick furred mound over Molly's open mouth, squealing with delight as Molly's long tongue plowed the furrow between Mom's thick lips.

What followed was so nasty and erotic -- the sounds of Molly slurping and licking and gasping for air as my mother rode her face, rocking back and forth as Molly's tongue pierced her pussy, delving deep inside Mom's hot twat while I pounded Molly's clasping cunt with my stiff, swollen penis. I leaned forward and was content to feel Mom's hairy muff caress my face as she sat on Molly's talented mouth. Soon, Molly had Mom moaning and groaning, her hands coming up and catching Mom's swinging breasts, pinching Mom's nipples hard as she tongued her until Mom began to sob from the sweet mix of pain and pleasure.

Mom's body stiffened and she closed her eyes and began biting her lower lip as orgasm turned her into a quivering mountain of lusty pleasure and the beauty of seeing Mom cum sent me over the edge again and Molly began to scream, her voice muffled by Mom's creaming pussy as I pumped Molly's womb full of hot semen again.

Mom finally keeled over, sliding off Molly's face, leaving the young woman with a cunt cream facial. I drove my ejaculating cock deep one last time and began kissing Molly's face, cleaning her of my Mom's copious pussy juices while Molly's cunt milked the last of my seed from my now aching and weary cock.

"I love -- love -- love this family, John!" Molly whimpered as I showered her with kisses. "You've made me pregnant -- I just know you have and now our family can grow and be even more wonderful than ever!"

As her orgasm subsided, her eyes were fluttering and I knew she was on the edge of sleep. I kissed her and whispered, "Yes and you're going to be such a wonderful mother, Molly darling. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of being your baby's father." Molly smiled at me and started to reply, but then her eyes closed and she began to snore, stopping only to groan as I slowly wormed my semi-erect cock out of her grasping cunt.

I rolled over onto my back, trying to catch my breath when Mom and Debbie descended upon me and I groaned with pleasure as my overly sensitive cock responded to the two mature women eagerly cleaning my cock with their tongues, licking up my sperm and Molly's juices and then sharing them with each other.

After watching them kiss in such a way as to begin to revive my cock for another go, Deb curled up next to Molly who in her sleep snuggled up to her newly wed partner and sighed happily while Mom curled up with me. "I'm so proud of you, son," Mom whispered to me. "I can't begin to tell you how exciting it was to watch you just now -- more than ever before!" Mom kissed me long and passionately, her tongue a hungry animal seeking to be satiated. "When we get home, we'll work on making babies some more. Watching you with Molly makes me want to give you a child more than ever!"

Mom and I stayed with her sister and Molly all night and through most of the next day until they left on their honeymoon and Mom with a mixture of envy and satisfaction made sure that every load of my hot semen was delivered to Molly, filling her womb to overfilling with hot, baby-making seed.

When we kissed Molly and Deb goodbye at the airport, watching them fly off on their honeymoon, Molly thanked us for making her pregnant. When I asked her how she could be sure, Molly just smiled, her face lit with an almost holy glow and replied, "Sugar...I just know -- I reckon if a mother looks in her heart, she always knows."

Turns out, Molly knew what she was talking about. Five weeks later, as Mom was keeping busy with putting finishing touches on the house and I was settling into my new job near Lexington, we got a call from Molly and Deb announcing that our family was about to get bigger and that I was going to be a father!

Mom and I were almost as thrilled as if it was Mom that was pregnant. Lord knows we were trying, making love whenever we felt like it and we felt like it a lot! I knew there was a little sadness behind Mom's smile, but in a sense, she felt like this child was going to belong to all of us and in that I believe that was and is true. As Mom and I explored our new world together, eagerly looking towards our own wedding, the impending arrival of a child I had fathered was an equally exciting adventure that Mom and I were taking part in. We could only hope that more blessings would follow. Only time would tell.

To Be Continued...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers