Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. In the way she looked at him now was the way he looked at her before. In the way she looked at him now with lust, was the way that the man in the woods, her husband, and Vincent looked at her. Too late to back out now, now that he gotten what he had wished for, she wasn't about to take no for an answer.

"Treat me the same way as you did the first time you were alone with Ginger," she said walking closer to him. She was so close to him that her clothed breasts were nearly touching his muscular chest. "Do with me what you did with her the first time you touched her and felt her through her clothes. Pretend I'm not your mother," she said with a dirty laugh. "Pretend that I'm a stranger. Pretend that you don't know me. Pretend that you just met me. Pretend that we just completed our first date," she said. "Pretend whatever you need to pretend."

Impossible for him to separate her from that of his mother and his potential lover, he looked at her with love mixed with sexual lust.

"That's easy for you to say," he said returning her dirty laugh with his. "I can't remove the reality from my mind that you're my mother."

She gave him a knowing look with a smug smile.

"Before you dated Ginger, pretend I'm one of the cougar whores you picked up and dated because they talked like me, walked like me, laughed like me, and looked like me. Pretend I'm one of those older women you had sex with while imagining it was me you were making love to, it was me who you were fucking, and it was me who was sucking your cock," she said with a revealing laugh.

"Oh, my God," he said.

She knew. His mother knew. Never could he keep any secrets from his mother. His mother knew about the women he dated because they looked like her. His mother knew about the women he had sex with while pretending he was having sex with her. Now with everything out in open, including his underwear clad erection, he couldn't believe his mother knew.

"Undress me in the way you undressed them while pretending it was me who you were undressing. As if I'm your date instead of your mother, I need to know what you'd do with a woman while hoping to have sex with her," said Emma.

He was shocked. He was stunned that his mother knew about the other, older women he dated. He couldn't believe she not only knew that he specifically dated women who looked like her but also that he imagined he was having sex with her instead of having sex with them.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

Michael moved even closer to his mother, close enough to lean into her to kiss her. Only, instead of kissing her, with him always enamored by her big breasts, what he wanted to do was to feel her tits. He reached out his right hand and felt her left breast through her blouse and bra before feeling her right breast with his left hand through her blouse and bra. He looked at her as if he was doing something naughty. He looked at her as if he was ready for her to admonish him and scold him. He looked up at her while feeling his mother's blouse and bra clad tits before returning his focused stare to having his sexual way with his mother's tits.

As soon as her nipples made their sexually excited appearance through her bra and through her blouse, he fingered them. Pulling out further with his fingertips, he sexually excited her as much as he was sexually exciting himself. With him facing her, he fingered her left nipple first with his right hand and then fingered her right nipple with his left hand before fingering both of her nipples. Leaving two, big wet spots behind, he leaned down to suck his mother's nipples through her clothes.

Then, something he always wanted to do, he reached behind her with his right hand to touch, feel, and squeeze her ass through her skirt and panties. Surprising him by what an incredible ass she had, her ass felt nearly as firm as Ginger's incredible ass. Then, while still feeling her ass with his right hand, with his left hand, he reached under her mother's skirt and lifted it to touch, feel, finger, and cup her pussy through her panties. Not only couldn't he believe he was feeling his mother's pussy through her panties but also he couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to feel her pussy through her panties.

"I've always wanted to feel your big tits, Emma. I can't wait to see them," he said. "I've always wanted to finger your nipples. I've always wanted to feel your ass and your pussy through your panties," he said leaning forward to whisper his incestuous, sexual desire in his mother's ear. "Then, when you told me about Vincent, I wished it was me feeling your pussy through your panties and now it is," he said with a dirty laugh.

Groping her a little too much, negating the romance of their first, sexual time together, as if he was sexually assaulting her instead of seducing her, she looked at him sternly.

"Perhaps, using Ginger was a bad example," she said with a little laugh and a disapproving look. "Maybe this is what you did with your ex-girlfriend before having sex with her but this isn't what you should do with a respectable woman while hoping to get her in bed. This isn't what you should do with your mother," she said with a little laugh.

He looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

She smiled her motherly patience.

"I mean instead of taking things slow, instead of kissing me while feeling me though my clothes, you're groping me. You're treating me in the way you'd treat a slut you picked up in a bar instead of treating me as the woman you love. You're treating me as a whore instead of treating me with respect as you would your mother."

He looked at her with confusion. He looked at her as if she was about to change her mind about them having oral sex.

"Sorry, Mom," he said when he didn't understand what he did wrong.

As if helping him across the street, she took by his hand.

"Come sit on my bed and I'll show you what you should do," she said. They sat next to one another on the end of her bed. "Now kiss me not as you would some whore or as you would your mother but as you would your lover."

Michael was about to kiss his mother. He couldn't believe he was about to kiss his mother. With most of his sexual fantasies about touching, feeling, fondling, and groping his mother's ass, tits, and pussy, he didn't fantasize about kissing his mother all that much. Kissing his mother was the last thing that he wanted to do with his mother. What he really wanted to do was to fuck his mother. What he really wanted to do was to stick his stiff prick in his mother's mouth and have her blow him. What he really wanted to do was to cum in his mother's pussy and in her mouth.

With most of his sexual fantasies about seeing his mother in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked, the last thing he thought about was making out with her. It wasn't until his mother told him about her making out with Vincent that he wanted to make out with his mother. Now, that she was more than willing and more than ready to kiss him, he couldn't wait to kiss her. He couldn't wait to part her lips with his tongue and French kiss her while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

As if he was about to kiss one of his mother's cougar, clones, he leaned in to kiss her. As soon as his lips touched her lips, accustomed to kissing her at Christmas, on her birthday, on his birthday, and on Valentine's Day, this kiss was different. As soon as his lips touched his mother's full, red lips, he felt the tip of her tongue tickle his lips before parting his lips. His mother French kissed him. His mother was French kissing him. He couldn't believe his mother was French kissing him. Kissing and kissing her, he was making out with his mother. As shocking as French kissing his mother was for him, her kissing him was seemingly comfortable for her.

When she suggested that she teach him how to finger and lick her pussy, in exchange for him teaching her how to stroke and suck his cock, he thought this first time together would be them having oral sex. He never imagined he'd be making out with his mother. He never imagined that he'd be feeling her through her clothes while French kissing her. Preferring to slowly have sexual relations in this way, before progressing to licking her and her sucking him, his mother was sexually arousing him with her kisses. He imagined this is how Vincent felt when French kissing his mother.

"Now you may feel my tits," said Emma lifting his right hand to put on her fully dressed left breast.

After feeling her left breast, he felt her right breast. While kissing and kissing his mother, Michael felt his mother's tits through her blouse bra. Then, as soon as her nipples erected themselves, he fingered her nipples while feeling her big breasts.

"You have such big tits, Mother," he said breaking off her kiss to speak.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Call me Emma please, Michael. It's more difficult for me to maintain my sexual mood when I know that it's my son kissing me while feeling me. I'd much rather pretend that we're not mother and son but just a man and a woman who found one another," she said.

He nodded his head in agreement.

"Sorry Emma," he said while continuing to feel his mother's big tits and while continuing to finger her erect nipples.

Then, while he was French kissing his mother, feeling her tits, and fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and bra, she reached her hand down to feel his cock through his pants.

"I can't wait for you to finger me while licking me," she said lustfully. "I can't wait to feel your cock in my hand. I can't wait to taste your cock in my mouth," she said whispering in his ear. "I can't wait to stroke your penis. I can't wait to suck your prick. I can't wait until you cum in my mouth," she said licking his ear before blowing in his ear.

Then, awakening him from his sexual fantasy, her words suddenly hit him hard as if having a nightmare. When he heard a familiar sound, 'Zippppppppppp!', he froze. He imagined his mother had unzipped his jeans. Only, he wasn't wearing jeans. He wasn't wearing pants. The only item of clothing he was wearing were his briefs.

As if he was suddenly the innocent woman and she was the aggressive man, she reached her hand inside his underwear and pulled out his cock. His mother touched his naked prick. He couldn't believe his mother touched his naked prick. She was holding his naked cock in her hand. He couldn't believe his mother was holding his naked cock in her hand.

Then, as if she was a champion masturbator instead of his student ready for him to teach her how to stroke his cock, she started stroking him. As soon as she was stroking his prick, she slid her body down the length of him to take him in her mouth. He couldn't believe his mother was about to take his stiff prick in her mouth. He couldn't believe his mother was ready to blow him. Then, when he felt the warm wetness of his mother's mouth, he couldn't believe she was sucking him. His mother had his erect prick in his mouth and was blowing him.

'Oh, my God,' he thought.

Then, as soon as he thought of God, he knew he's be going to Hell for having sex with his mother.

"Mom, no. Mom, stop. I can't do this. This is wrong," he said. "This is so very wrong."

In the way that Vincent didn't take no for an answer with her, she didn't take no for an answer with him. She continued stroking her son while sucking her son. As if she was determined to have him cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. In the way his mother was sucking his cock, giving him an even better blowjob than Ginger, there was no need to teach his mother anything about sucking cock. He was nearly ready to cum in her willing mouth.

Only, he couldn't do this. This was his mother and not some whore who looked like his mother that he picked up in a bar. He couldn't cum in her mouth. He had more respect for her than to treat her in that deplorable way. He'd never forgive himself if he ejaculated his cum in his mother's mouth and if she swallowed his warm, oozy load. Trying to move his body away from her while gently pushing at her head, he finally had to push her to the floor for her to break the hold she had on his prick with her mouth.

"Emma, God damn it. Call me Emma, you little shit," she said looking up at him with anger instead of with love or with lust. "Fuck! You're ruining my mood."

Obviously, for her to react in such a violent way, she was sexually frustrated. Obviously, not happy with him, she was angry that he rejected her. Not allowing him to take control of this sexual situation, while Michael stuffed his cock back in his underwear, Emma stood and stripped off her blouse. Showing him her bra clad breasts, she briefly stood before him in her bra. He couldn't believe he was finally seeing his mother in her bra.

Then, if he wasn't shocked enough by seeing her in her sexy brassiere, she unhooked her bra. Taking her sexy, sweet time, she slid her bra straps from her shoulders and slowly removed her bra, first one bra cup and then the other. While staring at him with the same sexual lust that he stared at her over the years, she unbuttoned, unzipped, and remove her skirt before pushing down her panties. Within thirty seconds, she was naked. His mother was naked. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's naked body.

"Mom! Oh, my God! Mom! Stop! Don't! What are you doing?"

Helplessly in her control, unable to stop himself from ogling his mother's naked body, Michael stared at his mother's big naked tits. He stared at her naked, brown, trimmed pussy, and he stared at what he could see of her naked ass. For a mature woman of 46-years-old, she had a spectacular body. She had a better body than Sofia Vegara, Heidi Klum, and Jennifer Lopez.

"What am I doing?" She laughed hysterically as if she was committed to a rubber room in an insane asylum. "I'm going to have sex with my son."

She stepped closer to him, closer enough for him to get a whiff of the musky aroma of her already wet and aroused pussy.

"Mom. I can't. I just can't have sex with you. I'm sorry but I can't," he said not believing that he was rejecting his mother.

She looked at him in the way he imagined the man in the woods looked at her. She looked at him in the way he imagined his father looked at her when trying to get her to blow him. She looked at him in the way that he imagined Vincent looking at her when trying to get her to suck his cock.

Then, as if she was an intruder instead of his mother, as if she was a rapist instead of the woman who gave birth to him, she slapped him hard across his face. Stunning him, she awakened him from his morals. Shocking him, she pushed back on his forehead and put a finger beneath his chin. She lifted his head for him to force him to make eye contact with her. As if she was the gang mother of a mob, she dug her manicured fingernail in his chest.

"You're going to finger my pussy while licking my pussy. Then, after you make me cum, I'm going to stroke and suck your cock until you cum in my mouth and I swallow your cum. Finally, you're going to make love to me before fucking me," she said pulling down his underwear with a deranged look on her face.

She removed his underwear. Now naked below the waist, Emma climbed on the bed and sat on her son's face. His mother was wet but not nearly was wet as Ginger was wet. As if she was wiping a homemade cream pie across his mouth, she wiggled her naked pussy all over his face.

"Mom! Don't. Mom!"

Desperately trying to move away from her, when she wiggled, he wiggled. When she squirmed, he squirmed. Unable to get away from her, every time he turned his head away from his mother's cunt, repositioning her hips, she moved her pussy back in place over his mouth. As if he was an MMA fighter pinned to the mat, her knees pinned his shoulders to her bed.

"Eat me, Michael. Lick me. Eat my cunt. Finger me while licking me," she said. "Make me cum."

To be continued...

*****

Please vote and leave a comment.