Mother and Son in Massage Parlour Ch. 02

Story Info
This time he takes his girlfriend with him.
4.1k words
4.63
90.2k
89

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

To get the best out of this you need to read 'Mother and Son in Massage Parlour' first. I had no plans to write a second chapter but having received so many emails asking for more I decided that I would. Some people even gave suggestions on what the storyline should be. The most bizarre one wanted David to return to the parlour with an alien. The story would end with it inserting an anal probe into Grace. I rejected that idea and went with the more sensible option of him taking his girlfriend instead.

Conspiracy Theorists out there please note. The finger inserted into Grace's anus is actually a finger and not a probe disguised as a finger!

Thanks for all your support and I hope you enjoy this.

*****

It was the end of my shift in the massage parlour. After my last client left twenty minutes ago I had showered and brushed my hair. I was now clean and tidy, ready for home. I just needed to do a final check of the room to make sure it was ready for tomorrow. When I was new to this, I think on my third day, I left a used condom under the massage table. The next client spotted it but didn't say anything at the time. However he did complain to the management when he was leaving, adding that he would never come back. They gave him a sizable refund in the hope that he would change his mind and become a regular. I got a stern telling off. Now I am more professional, nothing like that has every happened again.

I was on my hands and knees under the table picking up a tissue. "Grace." That startled me and I banged my head as I lifted it to see who was there. Jill one of the receptionists was at the door. "Sorry, I guess I surprised you."

Rubbing my head I said "You sure did. How can I help?"

"We have a late client." I groaned, it had not been a good day and I just wanted it to end.

"Can Lucy not see him?"

"I offered her first but he wants you. He asked for you by name. His face looks familiar so he might be one of your regulars."

I gave a long sigh and said OK. My husband was away on business so staying late was not really a problem. "I almost forgot he has a woman with him. It's both of them."

I looked at Jill, she was smiling. "Are there any more? Perhaps the local basketball team as well?" She laughed at that and I joined in.

"Thanks Grace you are a star. We owe you one." She grinned saying "In fact we owe you two."

"Very funny. Give me five so that I can change into my uniform before sending them in." She nodded and left. I quickly followed her, my locker was in the next room. I was ready within four and was now waiting for them. I sat on the edge of the table and my thoughts turned to my husband Peter. He had now been away for seven days and was not due back for another three. I was missing him, especially in bed. On the day he left we had shared breakfast together before he took me from behind whilst I was trying to wash the dishes. I ended up on all fours on the kitchen floor with him giving me a good hard fuck.

When we had finished he said "That will keep you going until I get back."

"It might, it was a good one."

"Not a very good one?"

I laughed. "OK it was one of your best."

I was still waiting. If they were much longer I would have to go and get them. The whole week had turned to shit. I wanted this over and done with as soon as possible. Peter had been wrong. It wasn't enough to keep me going. What made it worse was that I had not had any satisfaction at work. Getting a good fuck every now and then was a perk of the job. Total orgasms for me this week was zero. There had been lots of clients but most had been massage only or just hand jobs. One of the clients that just wanted relief had a massive cock. I think the biggest I had ever seen. When he inserted three fat fingers into me I thought I might be able to persuade him to fuck. I was desperate. I would do it then beg him not to tell anybody because he had not paid for a full service. Management go crazy if we give it away for free. Before I could say anything he climaxed.

The few that had wanted to fuck me had been disappointing. They had all left with a smile on their faces but the smile on mine was false. On a professional level I was happy, they had paid for their pleasure not mine. A young guy in his mid-twenties looked promising. However he was mesmerised by my big nipples. He had sucked them continuasly for ten minutes. When he entered me he came after just a few strokes. Perhaps this couple would be different. My mood lightened. I was now a bit more optimistic.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in." Another knock so I shouted louder "Please come in."

"Hello mum."

"David what are you doing here? Is everything OK? If it can wait you need to go, I am working." I then added sternly "Never come here again."

I was puzzled, he had a stupid grin on his face. He didn't say anything and I was starting to get irritated. Then it hit me. "It's you!"

The grin became a chuckle. "Alice come in."

"Hi Mrs Hayward, sorry Grace."

It was David's girlfriend. She had been dating him for almost a year but was still not comfortable calling me by my first name. I was speechless. I kept looking at one then the other but without saying anything. Eventually I said "You both have some explaining to do."

"It's simple mum we want a massage."

"Just a massage?"

"No. We want everything else that goes with it."

I looked at David in disbelieve. All I could say was "Why?"

"Just to spice up our sex life. You know."

"No. I don't know. When me and your father first met all we wanted was each other. That was enough for both of us." Before he could reply I had a thought. "Is this more of your father's shit? Did he put you up to it before he went away? I am going to kill him when he gets back."

"No. Dad knows nothing." He sounded convincing and when I looked into his eyes I believed him.

"Alice I am surprised at you. Is he making you do this?"

"No Grace." In a low voice she added "I like experimenting. I am keen to do it."

I let out a long sigh. I have been working here for so long that I thought nothing would ever surprise me. I was wrong. "There is no way I am going to do this. Both of you go home and we will forget about it."

"If you say no we will do it with somebody else. I think the other lady is Lucy." She looked at me with determination, I realised she meant it. For some reason that felt to me like a worse option. Should I give in?

"That day I came to the parlour. Did you enjoy it?"

I thought about his thick cock and I got a nice tingle between my legs.

"Did you?"

Before I could say anything Alice added "David said it was amazing."

I looked at David in horror "Have you told anybody else?"

"No mum. Only Alice. We wouldn't be here if she didn't know about you and me." He had a cheeky grin on his face.

I gave another sigh. "Let me think about it." His grin turned into a big smile. What was I going to do? I was desperate for a good fuck and I had already crossed the line with David.

Alice interrupted my thoughts with "Please, please, please Mrs Hayward."

I shouted "Shut up, and for fucks sake call me Grace." Alice looked as if she was going to burst into tears. "Sorry that was a bit harsh." She gave me a weak smile.

"Mum you need to make your mind up before Lucy goes home."

They say men are driven by what their cock wants. My cunt was making the decision here. "OK but with three conditions."

"Wow, thanks mum."

"Don't get carried away. You don't know what the conditions are."

He frowned then asked with some apprehension "What are they?"

"You must never tell anybody about it. Not even your father."

He looked relieved, it was something he could agree to. "No problem."

"This must be the last time. I don't want you turning up next month with your best friend, your cousin, the next door neighbour, the butcher, the baker or the candlestick maker." That last bit made him laugh. "I mean it."

He hesitated then said "OK mum, can we start?" There was eagerness in his voice.

"Hold your horses. Don't you want to know what the third condition is? It's the most important one."

David looked at Alice then they both looked at me. I could see the confusion in their eyes, trying to guess what it would be.

I kept them in suspense for a few seconds then said "You must make me come."

David's eyes widened in surprise then he laughed. I joined in but Alice just smiled.

"You had me worried. I had no idea what you wanted."

"Well you know now. I haven't reached a climax for a week and I am as horny as hell."

Alice chipped in with "Me too. I have only had one today."

I didn't reply. I just wistfully thought back to the time when I was young and needed it twice a day.

When I looked over at David he was already starting to get undressed. His top was off and he was unbuttoning his trousers. I could see his cock straining to get out. I had started to pop the buttons on my uniform when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Let me do that." I turned to face her. I put my hands to my side whilst she slowly undid them all, then pulling it from my shoulders it fell to the ground and I stepped out of it. I was naked except for a thong. Her gaze was fixed on my nipples. "David was right they are magnificent."

"Wait until I suck them, they get even longer."

Alice looked at David and just said "My turn."

The thought of her doing that to me gave me a nice warm feeling in my cunt. It was starting to get moist. I sat on the edge of the massage table and when she lowered her head I closed my eyes. My nipples started to swell in anticipation. I felt her lips, not on my nipple but on my mouth. I wasn't expecting that. She was now probing with her tongue but I kept my mouth closed. I try to avoid kissing clients. It feels too personal. I like to save it for my husband. However I was now weakening because both her hands were massaging my tits. When she started to pull on my nipples I opened my mouth to accept her tongue. We then took turns at exploring each other. Generally when a client does get to kiss me it is only briefly. I encourage them to lick my cunt instead. This time it felt different, perhaps because it was David's girlfriend. I was disappointed when she stopped.

She whispered "Lie on the table." I opened my eyes. David was now standing next to her naked, his fully erect cock pointing towards me. It looked even bigger and thicker than I remembered. How long had he been standing there? More importantly why was he not touching me?

I got onto the table. Alice bent her head, this time so that she could suck my nipple. She was still fully clothed and I wondered why. Perhaps she was shy, but I doubted that. She is slightly taller than me with black hair stylishly cut that frames a pretty face. Her nose is just right and her lips are full but it's her big blue eyes you notice first. However If you are a man it will probably be her large tits that grab your attention.

Alice was still working on my nipples, sucking the one that was within reach and using her fingers on the other. My eyes were closed, I was enjoying the moment. It then got even better. Alice's fingers were replaced by David's mouth. He had moved to the other side of the table to get access to my nipple. I opened my legs so that my cunt could be played with. It didn't matter who was going to do it. It needed attention and it needed it soon. "Finger me."

"Later" was all David said. He then sucked my nipple, but even harder than before.

I tried to put my hand between my legs but Alice stopped me. Her grip was firm and I didn't resist. "Please." I was begging now.

"Touch me instead." I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was smiling. I reached out my hand towards her large tits but she grabbed it, this time gently.

Surprised I said "Don't you want me to play with them?"

"No. I do like them being touched and sucked but not today."

She could see the confusion on my face. "You are probably wondering why I still have my clothes on." I nodded. "When I was nineteen I enrolled in a Spanish language course. It was in the evening twice a week. The teacher was a middle-aged man. I liked him and I was his favourite pupil. One day I stayed late after the class. I was standing next to his desk and he was seated on a high chair. We were just talking when he suddenly put his hand on my knee and then slowly moved it up my skirt. I was about to say something but he looked at me and put his fingers to his lips. To cut a long story short he fingered me to a massive climax. That was repeated most weeks. We never said anything or talked about it. He never played with my tits and I never touched him. All the time I was fully clothed."

"Wow" was all I said. I know knew what she wanted. I placed my hand on her knee and slowly moved it up her skirt. As I did so she closed her eyes, probably reliving the past. I had just reached her knickers when David stopped sucking me. I watched him move towards the foot of the table. He placed his hands on my knees and pushed them together. What was he doing that for?

"Time to get your thong off."

That got my juices flowing. As he pulled it down I pushed my fingers into Alice's knickers. They were loose fitting and I wondered if she had chosen them because of that. I had expected her to be shaved but she was very hairy. Perhaps Davis liked her like that. I played with her hair, running my fingers through it.

Hands were now pushing my legs apart.

I searched for her opening. Her cunt was nice and wet. My finger went in, it was almost sucked in. There was a low moan from her. When I added a second she moaned again but louder. She started to move her bottom rhythmically against my fingers.

I gasped. David had started on me. He was pulling on my large lips, stretching them out with both his hands. At times it was rough but it was stimulating my clit. I needed a finger in me. No, I needed three fingers in me. That might even be enough to make me come without needing his cock.

Alice was now making loud gasping noises. My fingers were still, she was doing all the thrusting. "I am going to come. I am fucking going to comeeeeeeee." That last word was stretched out as she climaxed. She was still for a few seconds, her head bent forward and her eyes closed. When she came back to life my fingers were slowly pulled out. She had to do it because I was finding it difficult to concentrate now that my cunt was being played with.

The pulling on my lips stopped. I felt the hood of my clit being pulled back. It was now swollen and ready for David to touch. Instead he inserted three fingers deep into me. It wasn't subtle. Straight up to the knuckles as quickly as possible. As he did it I let out a primeval scream. I was so wet that it was all pleasure and no pain. I nearly climaxed. "Please will somebody fuck me? I need to be fucked."

"Later." It was Alice. She was now stroking my hair.

I shouted "No. I need it now."

They both laughed, for some reason they found that funny. I didn't.

"Mrs Hayward".

Before she could continue I said "It's Grace. I have just had my fingers up your cunt. I think we now know each other well enough to be on first name terms".

They laughed again but this time I did think it was funny. It broke the tension and I was a bit less stressed.

She continued with "Grace. We are not trying to tease you. We just want it to be special for you. Relax, let David work his magic on you. He is good." With pride I had to agree. In future when my friends boast about their children I should say 'my son David is a really good fuck'. I smiled at that and David took it as a sign to continue.

He was now moving those fingers in and out nicely and I was waiting for him to play with my bum. I wasn't disappointed. Like last time he inserted a finger. It went in deep and felt so good, but then he suddenly removed it. "Lie on your side, face me." I was surprised but did as he asked. His hand was now clamped between my legs but thankfully he was still able to finger me. Did he want better access to my anus?

When he turned and moved closer I knew what he wanted. His hand was grasping his cock moving it towards my mouth. It looked very wet and sticky with pre-come. When he pushed it against my closed lips I was hesitant, that made him frown. Then he smiled and said "No need to worry. I am not going to come in your mouth." On hearing that I willingly opened up. When he would eventually come I wanted it in my cunt.

I love sucking cock but it's something I don't get enough of, especially at home. My husband Peter likes it but only as a starter. He always wants to finish inside me rather than in my mouth. I get more of it at work with some of my regular clients. It's the main reason they come to see me, probably because their partner will not do it. The best thing I like is at the end when they pour it down my throat. When they take their cock out I make sure to lick it clean, swallowing every drop.

Today I would have to make do with just sucking it. David started to push it in and I moved my head to get a better position. Fortunately the table was at a good height for both of us. His cock is a thick seven inches but I managed to get it all in. My head was now still with David thrusting in and out, basically fucking my mouth. He was forceful and I kept gaging every time I swallowed the last two inches.

"She's good. Very good. How do you manage to take it all?" It was Alice. I had forgotten about her.

I couldn't reply but David did. "Practise. In time you will be able to do it."

"I hope so." David smiled at that.

Shortly after he said "I need to stop. If I don't stop soon I am going to come in your mouth."

As he removed his cock I rolled onto my back. His fingers were still inside me but he then removed them as well. Good he was going to fuck me. There was a deep yearning between my legs. I had an itch that needed to be scratched and I needed it done soon. He parted my legs and I was ready for him to get onto the table and enter me. I closed my eyes anticipating what was to come.

I gasped. There was a tongue on my clit. As I opened my eyes I shouted "David don't tease me." He was grinning. It was Alice. When she started to suck on my lips I closed my eyes. She was very good, even better than my husband. I was now moaning. In a low voice I kept murmuring "So good."

David heard it and said "Practise." He laughed then added "It's what you learn at an all-girl boarding school." I was very near the edge now. It may have been the longest time I had been excited without actually reaching a climax. My cunt was hot and sticky and my clit was massively swollen. I could not take it any longer. It was almost painful. I needed relief. I screamed "Fuck me. Please, please, please fuck me."

Suddenly in a surprised voice David said "She's crying."

Alice raised her head. In shock she replied "Yes, look at the tears on her cheek."

"Sorry mum" was all he said to me. He was then on the table parting my legs. With very little preparation his cock was deep in me. As he fucked me hard my sobs became moans, getting louder and louder. It only took a few strokes before I climaxed. My legs stiffened and my eyes rolled. It was good but not the massive one I was expecting. I had come too soon for David so he was still working towards his. I could feel his cock expanding, he must be nearly done. Suddenly my body started to tense. With utter surprise I realised I was having another one.

David's last stroke was long and hard. It finished both of us off. He grunted and poured everything he had into me. For me it was the massive climax I needed. My cunt just exploded. I was not sure if I screamed, shouted or cried. I might have done all three. We both lay there exhausted. Saying nothing just breathing heavily. I had no idea where Lucy was or what she was doing. For now I didn't care.

chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers
12