Mother and Son in Massage Parlour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on the door. That startled us. From outside somebody shouted "Sorry to disturb you but we are closing soon."

It was the receptionist. "Thanks Jill. We are done."

"Next time don't be so noisy." We heard her laughing as she walked away.

I looked at David and Alice and said "There isn't going to be a next time."

The tone of my voice was firm but inside I wasn't so sure. If he visited the parlour again would I give in? That second climax must be in my all-time top ten. The memory of it would make it difficult to say no.

Now that I was satisfied I just wanted to go home. "You need to shower quickly."

"We will shower at home." I nodded, that was fine by me. David dressed whilst I tidied the room. Alice sat in a chair waiting for him. She was ready having kept all her clothes on, even her knickers.

I had almost finished when they started to leave. There was a smile to me from both of them as they left the room. As the door was closing David shouted "See you at home mum. You can join us in the shower if you want." I opened my mouth to reply but stopped because they probably wouldn't hear me. I did laugh though.

What a day!

12