Mother and the Book Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes baby, fuck my pussy the way it needs to be fucked. Damn your fucking cock feels so damn good in my fucking hot pussy."

"Your fucking tight ass pussy feels damn good wrapped around my dick like this. I still can't believe how tight your fucking hot pussy is."

"Oh fuck me; I'm about to fucking cum baby. Make me cum. Keep fucking me, to make me cum baby."

I fucked a few more strokes in and out of April's pussy and then I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my cock and then I felt her cum flood around my dick, and I could feel it squish out from around my cock as I pumped it in and out of her pussy, "OH FUCK ME I'M CUMMING BABY. You made me cum baby. I'm cumming all over your big fucking cock."

I lifted one leg up and without pulling my dick out of her pussy I got April turned onto her side, with one leg up on my shoulder and after a few strokes in and out of her pussy, I then made her lay over on her back again and kept fucking her as fast as I could, with her legs up on my shoulders.

I could feel that it wasn't going to be long till I would be cumming myself, and not wanting to cum just yet, I slowed down some but not much. When I knew I could hold off just a little longer, I then speeded back up to fucking her as fast as I can, then I spread her legs apart then I leaned in and started sucking on a nipple, that is as big around as a nickel and areolas as big around as a quarter, "Oh fuck, I'm still cumming and I'm cumming more again."

As I fucked April's pussy as fast as I could and sucking and nibbling on her nipples first one then the other April kept moaning, "Fuck I'm still cumming baby I can't stop c... Oh shit I'm cumming again..."

I could feel my cum working its way up to shoot out of my cock into her pussy, "I'm about to cum too baby." then with one more stroke out and back in, "Oh fuck baby there it is."

"Yes cum in my pussy baby. Fill my pussy up with your cum. Oh fuck I'm cumming again baby. I can't stop cumming."

When the two of us finally quit cumming, I then collapsed down on April while keeping my weight on my arms and then we kissed each other like lovers do, when they finish having some good hot sex.

As we finished kissing I looked at a clock that was in the room, "I cannot believe we've been at it for one and one half hours."

"We have? I guess we better get up and get ready to see if, you know who, is ready to go or whatever they may do, when they see my car parked next to his car."

We got up and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and dried off, and then we got dressed again using the bed to sit on as we dressed, "I was informed that George and Alison will be leaving the day after tomorrow on his business trip, which is the day of the book club meeting. Can you come over that day to stay with me for a week?"

"Yes as far as I know I can. I had a talk with mom and she said it would be okay with her, which will give us a break from each other and for her to see how it may feel to her when I get my own place and move out of the house."

"Okay good. Would it be better for you to come over before or after the club meeting?" I'm glad she bought what I told her because it would be hard for me to think of some other reason other than the truth to tell her.

"I'll come over as soon as mom gets home from the club meeting, so I can tell her when I'll be seeing her again. A woman by the name of Maryanne Ferguson is thinking about me doing some work for her, after you told her about me and that will be a time mom can tell me something if, Maryanne tells mom anything."

"Yes I know Maryanne. She is having the same trouble I'm having now, as far as husbands not paying any attention to their wives just like your mom had before her and he divorced."

"Yes that is what mom has told me." as we stood up and made sure we had everything, then we stepped over to the door and I looked out the peep hole in the door to see no one around and both April's and George's cars are still next to each other, "There is no one in the cars and I don't see them either."

With a quick look out the window between the curtains, "Let's try it and see what happens"

I opened the door and stepped out with April stepping out close to me and before I got the door closed, George opened the door with Alison next to him and both of them froze in their steps, "Hello George and Alison." as I closed the door behind me, "I hope you don't mind me finding me a fuck buddy with you two fucking each other. Now that you know that we know about you two, you don't have to sneak around anymore. As far as I'm concerned, you two can sleep together all the time from now on out. You decide on whether you want to move into Alison's bedroom or just move to another house of your own choosing to live in. Now if you choose to stay and move into Alison's bedroom, I want you two to know that if John and I want to have sex, it is none of your business and you don't dare stop me from having sex with him or, you end up in prison for fucking your own daughter. Now do I make myself perfectly clear?"

"Y-yes... ma'am." George answered with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Ah... yes ma'am." Alison answered with a stunned look on her face.

"Good. Now either you two go figure out if Alison is going to fix you two something to eat for supper this evening, or if you two are going to eat out because John and I have plans for supper for us two already." then she turned toward her car as I followed her to the driver's door, to open it for her and help her into the car.

As April backed out of the parking spot I noticed that Alison had put on a sheer blouse with a sheer bra and her nipples were on display, with the blouse and bra being so sheer and the skirt let a little bit of her pussy lips show out from under it and when she turned around putting her back to us, the top part of her ass crack showed at the top and a little bit of her ass cheeks showed at the bottom, "I can't believe Alison is wearing a skirt, that is too small for her in length."

"She went shopping yesterday after leaving here from what I gathered and that is one of the things she bought as well as the blouse and bra she has on now. Now why George is letting her wear something like that out in public is beyond me. He would never let me wear anything like that out away from the house. He had a problem if I wore a two peace bathing suit out to the public pool or the beach and to let her show her privet parts out in public is a big change for sure."

April took me back home and I asked her if she wants to come in and visit for a little while but she decided to just go on home and see, what may transpire there if anything does or not.

I went over and mowed the yard for April the next day and again Alison wasn't there. While April and I sat on the patio deck with a glass of ice tea before I started the yard work, "May I ask about what the two of them decided to do?"

"They decided to move his stuff into her bedroom and sleep in there till they can find a house to move into, so I can have the house here alone to have over who ever I want to have. Alison is out looking for a house now, and then after his business trip they'll go back to looking for a house again."

"Do you think they may look for a house to move to while they are there?"

"Only if he can get the transfer but I don't know if the company has a position there for him to fill or not. George never has discussed anything pertaining to his work to me unless it is to tell me he's gotten a raise of some kind."

"That's keeping work problems at work and home problems at home I guess. That is if he doesn't talk about home at work."

"That I don't know about." then she took another drink of her ice tea.

I finished off my ice tea, and then I looked at April sitting next to me, "Is that little skirt and blouse what you had put on, that you told me about yesterday?"

"Yes it is. Do you like it?"

"I love it really. You look sexy as all get out in that."

"Why thank you. I'm glad someone likes me in it."

"You look sexy hot in it as well as out of it." leaning over and kissing April and giving her tit a squeeze that is closest to me.

As April kissed me back she put a hand on my crotch and gave my cock a squeeze too, "I better get the lawn mower to get the lawn cut and then if we have time we can take care of our needs so to speak."

"As far as I'm concerned we'll have time to do just that as soon as you're done mowing. I think we can play all we want to even if one or both of them are here because they had their fun last night after they went to bed and I was in the other bedroom alone in my bed."

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander." as I stood up from the chair.

"That's right." as she picked up my empty glass and stood up herself.

I mowed the front yard first, like I did last week, then after we ate dinner I mowed the back yard, then we went into the house and she let me jump into the shower to get the sweat and grass cuttings off of me, and then we climbed into her bed and had a round of sex that turned into two rounds really, then I went home and ate supper with mom.

Shortly after mom and I had started eating supper, I noticed that something seemed to be bothering mom, "Something is bothering you. Do you want to talk about it?"

"It shows does it? I had this strange phone call from George Hayward telling me that you are breaking his marriage up by fucking his wife. Right after him and I got off the phone, I called and talked to April and told her what he told me, which her and I had just got off the phone when you pulled into the driveway out there. She told me that he is the one that started pulling away from her and causing the two of them to break up, and then when you saw him and Alison going into the hotel together, you and her had ended up having sex and that you are very good at it and you made her cum, like George never could make her cum. She hopes I don't get upset with you and her having sex, which that doesn't bother me to much really, because she is a beautiful woman and I knew you checked her out ,the few times she has been over here visiting, the way you check me out all the time. I am more concerned about your feelings toward her, and their marriage falling apart like it is."

"I know I love her as a friend but as far as being in love with her. I don't feel like I am. April Hayward is a woman that is beautiful, like you say and she is sexy like you on both accounts and she's lonely, like you are too. The difference between you and her is, I love her as a friend and I am in love with you. I will quit having sex with her if you decide that you want to have me all to yourself and not share me, with another woman but till that time, I will get some kind of relief with her as I give her, while thinking about you the whole time I'm with her. It is your call as to if I keep on or stop."

"That really doesn't tell me if you feel like you're breaking their marriage up or not."

"I've talked to her about it and she assured me that I'm not the cause of it but she did say I helped speed up the outcome of their relationship, that would eventually happen any way but at least she's not sitting at home masturbating because she will just go find someone else to fuck her if I don't but she really wants me, because we have known each other longer than some other guy she may end up fucking with and too, I'm like a son she's never had in a way. I do have some mixed emotions there as far as their breaking up but, what is done is done and even if her and I quit seeing each other, she'll go find another and her husband won't stop fucking his daughter or even fuck both of them because he made that clear to her last night, while he was moving his stuff out into Alison's bedroom."

"She told me that too. I'm not going to stop you right now, till I come to full terms as to how I feel about you and me. I just want you to be careful and not get hurt if things don't work out with her and you and, I don't want George hurting you either."

"I don't look for it to work out between April and me and I will be keeping my eyes on George, when he's around and you know, that I'm all ways on the look out to know what all is going on around me."

"I sure hope you're right. I do know you are aware of all that is going on around you for sure, more so than I am which I'm bad about not knowing."

As mom and I talked while we kept eating supper, I did notice she ate better than she had started out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited till mom got home from the book club meeting the next day then went over to the Hayward's house and stayed with April Hayward helping her out around the house and every evening and morning her and I had sex. We were nude while we ate breakfast every morning and sometimes of an evening when we ate supper even. We even had sex sometimes during the day which we would usually have sex in different rooms of the house except for Alison and her dad's bedroom. April said we wouldn't do anything in that room till after they moved out which was alright with me.

On the last day of staying at the Hayward's home April, and I, woke up and had a round of sex and ate breakfast and since everything that needed done was done, we sat and relaxed some, then we had a round of sex before we went in and ate dinner, and then we made sure I had everything packed and ready to leave and as we were finishing up with making sure I had everything packed, we heard the front door open and saw Alison go to her room with her suitcase with George following her into the bedroom closing the door behind him, which we could hear them talking but couldn't make out what all was being said.

April and I got dressed and then we went to the front door with all of my stuff, and after I had everything in the pickup, we kissed each other just inside the door of the house, then I went back out to my pickup and left to go home.

I pulled into the driveway to see mom then pull into the driveway and park next to my pickup like she usually does when I'm home. I stepped around and opened mom's car door for her, "Hello mom how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good myself, how are you doing baby?" as she got out of the car, then she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"So far I'm doing good and I'm about to take my things into the house, since I just got home myself."

"Do you need any help getting into the house?"

"No. I just got a couple of things is all."

I got my things out of the pickup and then mom and I walked toward the house and into the living room, where she stopped and put her purse and I went on to my bedroom with my things to put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket, which was just about everything I had took with me over to the Hayward's place.

When supper was ready mom called me in to eat, which we sat down and as we ate we talked about a few things that happened with her. She told me that something made a snapping sound once out back of the house, for me to check out tomorrow morning.

I told her a few things about all that I had fixed around April's place and when I had finished, "Speaking of the mowing and fixing of things, Maryanne called this morning and asked me if you would be able to maybe do some work for her right after the book club meeting, say around four o'clock tomorrow."

"That doesn't give me much time before we eat supper."

"I asked her about it being so late in the day to fix anything and she told me that it was going to be more moving of things than fixing to start with and her husband, will be leaving to go on a fishing trip with some of his buddies this week end so she'll be there all alone and needs somethings done, while he's gone. She said you can have supper with her if you wouldn't mind and I told her you should be able to help her out and that it would be okay with me if you want to eat with her."

"Okay I guess I can do that. As far as I know I have nothing else to do as of right now that is pressing me, other than to figure out the snapping sound you heard out back here in the morning."

The next morning I woke up and got dressed for the day, then went down to eat breakfast to find mom turning from the stove with sausage, eggs, and pancakes, on a couple of plates, "Oh, I see that you're just in time for breakfast. If you don't mind, would you get us both a cup of coffee and me a glass of juice and whatever else 'you' want to drink with your breakfast?"

The other thing that got me was mom wasn't dressed like she usually is when she is cooking our breakfast, which she usually has her house coat on or she is dressed for the day but this time, she has on a short T-shirt like night gown, that just barely covers her ass and pussy lips and is thin enough to see her nipples and areolas through the fabric of the shirt. With mom's back toward me, I could see her ass crack through the shirt and she didn't have anything on under the shirt at all. Watching mom put the plates down on the table in our spots, I could see her ass cheeks start to come into view from under the hem of the shirt and with her legs spread open like they were as she bent over the table, I was able to see her pussy lips where they came together to make the split and they looked to be on the wet side, like her pussy juices were about to flow out if the lips opened up just a little bit even.

After I got us each a cup of coffee and a glass of juice and sitting at the table across from mom and we had started eating our breakfast, "I have to say mom, that you look mighty sexy in that shirt this morning."

"Why thank you son. It's just an old night shirt that I sometimes wear under my house coat or while sitting up in bed reading a book or just watching some late night movie, so that if I need something to drink I don't have to put anything on before leaving my room and maybe being seen by your wondering eyes, to get you all worked up."

"What makes you so sure that the shirt alone on you don't get me all worked up?" which seeing mom in the shirt had given me a hard-on.

"I was kind of hoping you did get worked up seeing me in it. Did it get you all worked up?"

"It did get me worked up as much as if you had come and fixed breakfast or any other meal in the nude even. Is this an answer to what I've been waiting for from you doing all of that thinking?"

"I guess you can say it is. The thing is though I want you to keep having sex with April and any other book club woman that wants to have sex with you as well."

"How many women do you have in the club as of now?"

"Right now there are fifteen women but only four of them, talk to me about their husbands or are single."

"How many are single?"

"Two are actually single but one of those two is seeing someone on the side from time to time but, not on steady bases."

"Why are you willing to let me have sex with April or one of the other women in your book club?"

"I guess because I know how hard it is to go without it and when you have some one that isn't willing to fulfill the other's needs like that. After hearing about you and April and then hearing April talk about how good you are with her, and then comparing it with what you and I did out at the lake that night, I figured what the hell. I would love to be having sex again but I don't want to go looking for a guy that I don't even know that is more than likely just looking out for his own needs any way, not the one he's with like you seem to do. Also I do know you love me enough that you are willing to stop fucking other women just to be with me, which isn't far to you if I make you stop fucking around with other women. I love you more than you will ever know, like you told me that one night as to how you feel towards me. I also don't want anyone to get the idea that you and I are fucking each other, which just might turn us into the law that would cause us to lose each other for good. Now if the women don't ask you to spend a night or a few nights with them like April did with you, I want you home to sleep in my bed each night you are home. I just hope that once we start fucking each other, that you don't do as your dad did and just stop fucking me because just with what we did that night at the lake, woke up my sexual needs like you don't know. I've masturbated every night before I feel asleep since that night thinking about you and then the next morning, thinking about the two of us being a couple. We will have to move away from here for me to ask you to quit fucking other women that we know."