Mother and the Book Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case am I able to come in here and kiss you like I would my wife or girlfriend no matter if you are fixing a meal or just sitting around in the living room? It does mean that we can be considered a couple as long as it is just you and me here in the house? That is why I asked the first question."

"Yes we can pretend to be a couple as long as it is just you and me here in the house. Yes you can kiss me like a lover anytime we are alone in the house."

"What about when we go to a restaurant where no one really knows us, like on the other side of town where we may only go to, like once a year if that?"

"We may be able to act like a couple then. That will have to be played by ear."

I then took my last bite of food that was on my plate and when I had it swallowed, "What if I decide to come in here say for breakfast and I'm not dressed but in my birthday suit?"

"Only if I can do the same thing if I so choose to do so too."

"Of course you can. What's good for the goose is good for the gander the way I see it."

"As long as it is just the two of us I say we can go nude all that we want to, no matter what time of day it is."

"No matter what, I want you to know that I love you over any other woman. I just wanted to make sure on the rules or no rules part is why I asked about the clothing part, before I made a mistake and did something you don't want me to do."

"I love you too and I know you love me right now over any other woman."

"I need to go out and check to see if I can figure out what made the sound you told me about but, I also want to make love to you too."

We both stood up and started clearing the table and putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and when we finished, I turned and pulled mom into my arms and kissed her like a lover would kiss, with her returning the kiss as well and I even reached around and down and got a hand full of her ass cheek and gave it a squeeze, causing a moan to escape from her mouth into my mouth.

As we kissed and I squeezed her ass cheek, mom reached around and squeezed my butt cheeks with both hands and then when we broke the kissing off, "Let's head up to the bedroom that will be our bedroom from this day on. I so need to be fucked right now son." as she turned and lead the way to her bedroom, that will be ours now.

"I'm glad you finally made this decision sexy."

I couldn't help but watch mom's ass jiggle and swing side to side as she walked toward the bedroom and I even had to put my hand on her ass as we walked, up under her short shirt. I did have to switch my hands that she was holding, for me to get my hand on her bare butt.

"Mm, it nice to have a man's hands on me like that." stopping in front of the bedroom door and turning toward me, "This is it babe, which is your chance to back out now because once we go beyond this point at this time, things will change and there will be no turning back to being the way we are now, just like at the lake it isn't the same now as it was before the lake. You feel it as well as I feel it. It was more noticeable the day after for a few days there, than it is now."

"You are so right. I loved you even more today and each day my love for you has grown more, even yet and it just didn't feel right, not touching you the way I've been wanting to. I do so want to do this so bad. Do you want to do this as I do? This is your chance to back out as well."

"I've been feeling a bit lonelier since the time at the lake too and, it has made me want that loving touch and all that you did to me out there so bad, and then to hear about April fucking you and how good it is with you made me jealous and hornier than I already was, which after being at the lake like we were has made me hornier than I was before. I am ready for this and wanting this and I want you as my man from this day on and I will only share, with a select few but other than that few, you are mine."

I then picked mom up in my arms with my hand behind the leg and one behind her back, and when I lifted her up like that in my arms, she put an arm around my neck, "Oh baby, don't hurt yourself. I'm really too heavy, for you to pick me up this way."

"Does it look like I'm straining to lift you like this?" turning sideways to sidestep in through the bedroom door.

"No, but I'm not a small woman either." turning toward the bed that will now be our bed in our bedroom now.

"You're just the right size sexy." I carried her over to the bed and sat her down on the side of the bed, then sitting down next to her as I started French kissing her and lifting her shirt tail up to take it off of her. When I had her shirt hem up and was ready for it to come up and over her head we broke the kissing off for me to get the shirt off over her head, as she lifted her arms up for me to slide the shirt off from them, then with the shirt on the floor next to the bed, I then started undressing myself.

When I got my shirt off I stood up and unfastened my pants and let them drop down around my ankles, "You hardly ever wear underwear, which is why I hardly ever see any of them in your dirty clothes basket when I wash your clothes." mom said in a low voice as if talking to herself more than, before speaking up to ask, "Is it because I go without as much as I can, except for those few times that I have to wear them?" Getting my shoes off and stepping out of my pants and turning around to sit down again, next to her.

"I don't all ways know but I have done a lot of wondering about you wearing panties or not, with the way some of your clothes fit on you but your bras, are usually easy to tell if you're wearing one or not. When I knew you was braless it turned me on, but on the very few times I discovered that you were pantiles and braless, made me hornier than before."

"So knowing if I'm not wearing panties and a bra makes you hornier than not knowing if I am without panties and bra?"

"Yes it turns me on more when I know you are without panties and bra when you go out somewhere or even around here in the house. I've seen some of your clothes that are see through and it has turned me on to see you, even if you had a bra and panties on under it but it would turn me on even more if you didn't have them on under the clothes, that are see through."

"I don't want the law taking me in for indecent exposure."

"They shouldn't take you in or even give you any trouble about it because you are covered."

"That would be a turn on for sure if I can go commando under my see through clothes and not have the law saying it's not right. I guess we'll have to check into that one and maybe do that, when I can be where I can duck into cover from the law, till we find out about that law."

I then leaned in closer and started French kissing her again with mom returning the kiss. I rubbed my hands up and down and across all over her body feeling her up, as she did the same to me, while we kissed each other.

While we kissed and rubbed our hands over each other's body's, I gently nudged mom to lay back on the bed half on her side as I did the same and then took up the rubbing of our hands, over the other one's body and down to each other's ass and give each other's butt cheek a squeeze.

I broke the kiss long enough to raise up just a little bit and started kissing along mom's jaw line to her earlobe. After kissing and nibbling on her earlobe some, I then kissed down her neck to her chest to her tit and rolling her onto her back, I was able to then kiss and suck on both tits and nipples. As I kissed and sucked and nibbled on her tits and nipples I used one hand to squeeze and lightly pinch her tits and nipples with it, and when I switched my mouth from one tit to the other tit, I switched my hand to the tit I had just sucked on. The whole time I was sucking on her tits and nipples mom was moaning out, "Oh fuck yes baby, suck on my tits like you used to when you were a baby so long ago."

Mom kept moaning out how good it felt having her tits sucked on and her nipples nibbled on the whole time I nibbled and sucked on her tits and nipples. I even flicked my tongue back and forth over her nipples lightly.

After a little bit of nibbling and sucking and licking her nipples and squeezing her tits and lightly pinching her nipples with my hand, I kissed on down to her belly button and even stuck my tongue in her belly button giving it a few pokes like I was tongue fucking it, before kissing on down to her bald mound.

I kissed all over where her bush would have been had she not shaved it or waxed it, which I believed she waxed it as smooth as her mound is, "Oh fuck me baby. You need to quit teasing me and just fuck me baby."

"I just wanted to let you know just how much I love you sexy."

"Oh I know how much you love me, now just fuck the shit out of me baby."

"You got to taste me right from the source and I've wanted to taste you right from the source too." I then dived in and started licking up and down mom's slit from top to bottom and getting my tongue in between her pussy lips, licking up as much of her juices as I can get with each stroke of my tongue in her pussy.

"Oh fuck me baby, you are about to make me cum with your tongue. Keep eating my pussy baby, fuck it feels so damn good to have a man eat my fucking hot wet pussy, like you are doing right now. Now make me fucking cum please."

I stopped licking mom's pussy long enough, "Your honey taste so damn good sexy just like I knew it would and I don't want to stop eating your wet hot pussy either." then I went back to licking her pussy and sucking on her clit and then I reached back up and gave her nipple a pinch.

"Ohohoh, fuck me, I'm fucking cumming now baby. I'm fucking cumming and I don't want you to stop eating me baby."

As soon as mom moaned out her first 'oh', I got a mouth full of her sweet cum flowing into my mouth to suck down to my stomach. I even felt her pussy muscles squeeze the tip of my tongue at that time too.

Mom clamped her legs around my head and I kept licking and sucking on her clit and pinching her nipple with my thumb and finger and she kept flooding my mouth with her cum and I was even having trouble getting all of her cum in my mouth, which I can't say that I did get it all because I could feel my chin getting wet too.

After a little bit, "oh fuck me baby, you need to stop right now and get up here, for me to get you in me. Stop. Stop, I'm too sensitive right now." as she started pushing my head with her hands, to get me away from her pussy.

I rose up and then climbed up between her legs and she grabbed ahold of my hard cock and guided it into her pussy and as soon as I felt the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and I started to push in, "Go slow baby fuck. It has been so fucking long since I've had a big cock in my pussy, which really I've never had a big fucking cock in my pussy. That is as big as you are any way."

I then slowly pushed my dick into mom's wet tight hot bald pussy. It felt so fucking good to be sliding my cock into mom's tight pussy and I savored every slow inch of the feeling, of her velvety walls in her pussy I was feeling. Her pussy is the tightest pussy I had ever had my cock into and it felt so damn incredible, that I can't describe how good it really feels.

At this moment feeling my dick sliding into mom's pussy felt tighter than April's pussy does and April's is tight but, mom's pussy has April's beat on tightness.

When I finally bottomed out in mom's pussy I looked down between us, "I'm all the way in now. Your pussy feels so damn good mom. I'm in all the way to the hilt and your pussy feels so damn tight, which feels so fucking good."

"Yes it does feel good having your big fucking cock in my pussy, after all of these years of not having a cock in my pussy except for a damn vibrating fake dick being stuck into my wet fucking pussy. Your cock feels better than any dick I've had in my pussy, real or fake. I want to keep this cock of yours in my pussy from now on. We may have to move to another state for me to keep this big fucking cock all to myself. Now fuck me nice and slow, till I get used to such a big fucking tool as yours is."

I slowly started sliding my cock outward till just the head was left in mom's pussy, and then I slowly slid my dick back into her. After a few strokes of sliding my cock slowly in and out of mom's tight hot pussy, I started speeding up slowly as she got adjusted to the size of my dick being in her pussy.

Mom had even started slowly fucking me back, by meeting my inward stroke by pushing back into me to get me in as deep as possible, "Oh fuck me baby, you feel so fucking good."

I leaned over and we French kissed each other for a moment then I leaned in more and sucked a nipple into my mouth and gave it a light nibble and flick of my tongue and sucked on it too, "Oh fuck me baby you're making me... Oh fuck I need to cum baby make me cum. I'm not far off from cumming baby. I need to cum."

I then used my hand on her other tit and gave her nipple a light pinch and speeded up my fucking her pussy. "Oh fuck me you're making me cum baby. I'm cumming fuck..."

I rose up and while keeping one hand on a tit and squeezing it and then giving her nipple a light pinch, I fucked her pussy even faster till I was fucking my cock in and out of her pussy as fast as I could. I could feel mom's pussy muscles flexing around my dick making her pussy even tighter when it would squeeze down on my cock and she was getting my cock soaked with each squeeze I think. I could feel her cum squash out from around my dick and I could feel my balls getting soaked too.

"Oh fuck me baby I can't stop cumming. I'm fucking cumming so much. Your cock is making me cum more than any dick I've had."

I stopped fucking mom's pussy and took a hold of her leg, then her hips, and flipped her over, while keeping my cock stuck in her pussy, and then started fucking her doggy watching her butt cheeks ripple each time I slammed into her pussy, "Oh fuck me baby you're making me cum even more oh fuck..." laying her head down on the bed.

After fucking mom as fast as I could for a little bit, I then slowed down some but still fucking her, I leaned over and reached around and got both hands full of her tits and gave them a squeeze and even gave her nipples a light pinch too.

When mom finally calmed down some but still orgasming, "Oh fuck me baby, you made me cum more than any man has ever done. I'm still cumming and right now I can't seem to stop cumming. You are so damn deep in my pussy, like no one has ever been before, fuck."

Mom's pussy muscles are still flexing around my cock and I can feel my cum getting ready to shoot out into her pussy and fill her pussy up, "It will not be long till I'll be filling your pussy up with my cum." I gave her ass cheeks a squeeze then, "I think I'll just fill your pussy up while I squeeze these cheeks here or I may squeeze your tits, while I pump your pussy full of my cum, so you can walk around all day with my cum in your pussy or running down your legs."

"Oh yes baby fill my pussy up with your cum. I want to remember what it feels like. It has been so long since I've had my pussy full of cum, so yes put your cum in my fucking hot pussy."

I had to speed up my fucking with mom talking like she is has made my cum and balls to boil up a bit faster than they were, "Oh fuck me baby, I'm cumming again. Cum with me baby... Cum with me, in my tight, hot fucking pussy..."

I squeezed mom's butt cheeks as I fucked her as fast as I could and then I felt my first rope of cum shoot into her pussy and that is when I gave her pussy one more pump with my cock, then slammed my dick into her pussy as far as I could and just kept it stuck in her pussy as far as I could get it, just as the second rope of cum shot into her pussy, "I'm cumming as deep into your pussy as I can get it right now sexy."

"Oh fuck yes baby. I'm cumming and I can feel your cum filling my pussy up so deep in my pussy, like no man has ever been before. Don't stop cumming in my pussy baby; keep filling my pussy up..."

As I squeezed mom's ass cheeks I pulled her into me as I pushed in as far as I could and I could feel her pushing back into me, to help get my cock in her pussy as far as she could as well. I could still fell her pussy muscles squeezing on my cock like they are trying to milk as much of my cum out of my dick as it can. Mom was even cumming still and I could feel her cum flowing out from around my cock onto my balls and dripping off of my balls too.

When I finally quit cumming I collapsed down over mom's back leaving my dick stuck in her pussy and she fell down flat on her stomach too, while I kept my weight on my elbows and I kissed around on the back of mom's neck.

After a little bit mom turned her head around as far as she could and I leaned down around as far as I could, then we kissed each other in a passionate French kiss for a little bit, then we broke the kiss off, "Oh fuck baby, you made me cum so much. April was right about you being good in the sex department. No man has ever made me cum as damn much as you just did or non-stop even. I must say you do know what you're doing, to make a woman feel good no doubt about it."

"No woman has made me cum as much as you just made me cum."

"That just goes to show the difference between some one that loves you and some that doesn't love you I would say."

"That is how I feel about it. April made me cum more than other women have but you made me cum even more, than April does."

When my dick went soft I lay over beside mom on the bed, then we cuddled into each other and kissed again for a little bit, then we feel asleep in each other's arms.