All Comments on 'Mother Can't Resist Son's Lust'

by takecare1212

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

My Mom wanted a reduction and this brings up good memories. We didn't have sex but she always showed her large breasts to me and always talked about their size. I hope there's more to this story. I want to know how big they are and hopefully she gets pregnant.

Morlan502Morlan502almost 10 years ago
I agree: More

A good mom-son story with the preggo kicker. Like to see if he gets the job done, and how many times!

IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 10 years ago

What a fantastic story. I rarely leave comments but this one deserves it.

Please make sure there are more sequals with their ever expanding family in future years.

Well done and thank you for such a great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

"I need it, baby" I said. "Cum in me. Make me pregnant, honey, and I'll give you all the milk you want, just like when you were a baby. Unload in me!"

This is what every son yearns to hear his mother say to him, that she will accept his seed and bear his child. nothing says I love you more than the son filling his mother with his seed and a mother willing accepting that she will accept the love offering over and over until her egg is injected and her belly swells with the product of her sons illicit love and desire.

jimdianajimdianaalmost 10 years ago
that was good

i still remember the first time i fucked my mom it was a lot like that we had had a fight and she was laying on my bed in a sundress i flipped over and was in her pussy b4 she knew what was going on after i was in her i knew she had not had sex in over 6 yrs she was beging for my cock all night that night and i was in her bed for the next 4 yrs till i moved out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD STORY, FUCK JAMES KEEP MOM TO YOURSELF...MAKE LOTS OF BABIES........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
an absolutely terrific story and some excellent comments

I agree with the anon who wrote "great story." Nothing says motherly love like a mom spreading her legs wide and welcoming her boy's big hard cock and all the creamy sperm in his young balls up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. And "Ilovemymother" (great moniker, pal) shares the best list of Favorites ever on this site. I admire the hell out of a son like James, who's gently aggressive like a son has the right to be. He loves everything about his mother's body, especially her bountiful breasts, which he's always played with and explored with his hands and his greedy mouth. His mother's tits nourished him physically as a child, just like they nourish him emotionally as a young man. James is determined that he alone will possess them, as he alone will possess that beautiful magical hole between her legs, his own damn birth canal, his own mother's cunt. His youthful enthusiasm and ardor, his manly insistence--and what her boy's got jumping around in his pants like an "elephant trunk"--melt her motherly heart and make her motherly cunt run like a river. James slides his big fat mommy-pleaser up where he'd last been some 20 years before. "Our eyes locked as he entered me, not needing to even guide himself in, as if he knew the path by heart, the path to where he'd come from." Well, sure. That "path"--his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat--is burned into his brain. James's powerful prick does a real good job up his mother's twat, and she screams for him to give her a baby. That's all he needs to hear. The boy blows his hot young balls up inside his mom, shooting her a huge cuntful of his warm and very potent semen. He gives his mother a baby up where he was once a baby. It's the ultimate dream of every young motherfucker, of your average Kevin, Sean, Bill, and Josh, and our James has actually done it. Way to go, young buddy, way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really good

I'm not into incest stories but this was hot! Great descriptions.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Selfish Son-of-a-Bitch

How much pain does she have to have? Women with very large breast suffer from very bad back pain as well as the Bra straps cutting into their shoulders.

I'm a breast man and love breast of all size, but feel sorry for women with the very large breast because I know they are in pain, plus they have to put up with all the dumb assholes that just stare at their breast and don't even see the whole woman that is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
James needs to be set straight.

Perhaps he needs a good castration. Because he clearly does not know how painful it is to go around with extremely large breasts. James...the selfish bastard.....What.a...loser! :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Complainers

I don't understand why people are complaining about "How selfish he is being!"

It's a story, you morons!

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 10 years ago
Why?

Make your readers suffer?

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 10 years ago
Respect...

for a woman's feelings is important. Daughter had 38F breasts and constantly complained of Back ache. Had reduction to 38C and backache went away and her disposition improved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

Even though I gave you a five vote, I'm a bit disappointed being only one page, it should have been at least two. Hope you write a second chapter to this story so we can find out what happens to mum, in other words does she get pregnant hopefully with twins or more maybe, I hope so

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Very much enjoyed it!

hornacekhornacekalmost 10 years ago
Great until the mid-point

This was really good, and then the son turns psycho saying he owns her tits and her pussy and it all goes to shit. Way to ruin what could have been a great story.

kiwi91kiwi91over 9 years ago
good story but......

I really like the story. I also get the possesivness over his mother. However, when in doggy style or behind a woman fucking her, your balls can not slap her ass. Its physically impossible. They can slap her pusst lip and maybe her clit depending on hiw low they hang but not her ass.

I did rate it 4/5 and I hardly ever do that.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Nice story

I agree that this story could have been longer but I still enjoyed it. I agree with James that his mother did not need another man in her life. I think James would still love his mother no matter how her appearance changed due to age. I can also see his mother not only have his baby but having at least two of his babies. It is a shame that mother/son, father/daughter, and brother/sister can not get legally married.

QueijadaQueijadaabout 9 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed it greatly

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Need More!!

Good muthehfuckeh story. Need more & Mom needs to tell Jimmy to fuck her harder, she needs to moan, she needs to wiggle that fine ass of hers & she needs to tell him what she wants, & how good that big cock feels. Other than that, I'm off to read the other chapters.

BlackDynamite12PlusBlackDynamite12Plusalmost 9 years ago
The Good Son

Tigersman is absolutely right. After all, those are the only relationships where the love is forever and unconditional. And isn't that what we all really want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

so she wants her tits made smaller . so weight untill he is in collage & have them made smaller ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
James wakes his mom for another round.

It was just after three when I felt James groping my breasts, and sucking my nipples for the second time that night. "Are you trying to get something started again honey?" I asked. "Oh mom, I need your pussy again," he moaned. "You sure have made me hot again already, I'm here for your taking honey," I whispered. He quickly mounted me missionary position, and pushed his hard cock into my again now very wet snatch. "Oh James," I moaned as he started taking me more forcefully. I love your dick James, and the way you fuck me." "Oh honey, give it to me harder, fuck me baby," I heard myself saying."Oh mom, I'm going to fuck your tight pussy everyday," James announced. "Only my dick is going to be inside you from now on!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
tit lover

i like stories about big tits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A little far fetched bu agood read. Love the idea

of sucking her big tits while she works on his cock again getting him hard for fuck number three. You really should write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I had a friend with huge tits, got a breast reduction...she Finally felt like a woman, not a pair of tits. she said it changed her life. men finally looked at her not her tits...I prefer B's and C's, A's over D's. flat chested with the nipples hanging straight down over fake.

daddymacdaddymacalmost 5 years ago
please comeback

make this a series... it was damn good. to the anon that complained about ames and not knowing what having big tits is like SHUT THE FUCK UP. you are prolly a MALE anyways being a bitter bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree comeback

This makes my pussy wet Everytime I read it, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
If your over D cup get the surgery

I prefer B Cup and nothing over a C Cup. I prefer A Cup over D Cup. Anything over D Cup get breast reduction surgery it will save you back and change you life. A friend of mine did and she was finally very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I remember reading.

There's a difference between knowing your shit and knowing You're Shit.

Same could be said for your writing "There mine, mom. Mine to use." "Tell me their mine"

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

This is one of my favorites, thanks! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely love this series please please please keep publishing more for this specific series!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous