Mother/Daughter Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Lynne was slightly confused. 'Play Along' was a very old game, from when Jenna was still a pre-teen. The two of them used to love playing pranks on other people, whether they were spinning tall tales out of thin air at a Christmas Party, or playing a con on the other parents at Jenna's school, and the game was integral to the process. It had very simple rules: one of them would start by telling the other to 'PLAY ALONG,' then the other person followed her lead, wherever it might go.

'Why?' she thought. But, she knew the rules too well to ask any questions. She slowed a bit, waiting for Jenna to take the lead.

Jenna didn't think about what she was going to do; if she had, she probably would have panicked and run out the door of the bar instead. She was angry and hurt, and right now she wanted to watch Geri eat an enormous, oversized plate of crow. Smiling seductively, she threw her arms around her mother's neck, tilted her mother's head slightly back and up, and tilted her head down a bit to kiss her own mother on the lips. She closed her eyes, just like a lover would, and parted her lips as they touched those of her mother's.

Lynne was so shocked by this unexpected event that she nearly dropped both plastic cups, which would have poured several shots of vodka, two scoops of ice, and a couple splashes of cranberry right down the back of her daughter's skirt. She didn't, but she couldn't help opening her own mouth to say, 'What?' Before any sound came out, her daughter planted her mouth on top of hers, lips parted, suffocating her out-of-character protest and turning into a throaty moan.

It felt to Lynne as if her entire world had suddenly jolted hard to one side, fallen off a cliff, and exploded. The one thing she hadn't been able to banish from her mind all night was suddenly and inexplicably coming true, in the most unlikely of places. Her brain went into sexual overdrive mode; an operatic aria of desire that sent all reason packing and left behind only the thrill of the now.

She went with it, not only for the benefit of the childish game that she and her daughter had played, but because her own hot, wet need demanded nothing less. Inhaling her daughter's sweet scent of coconut, she closed her own eyes, and squeezed her daughter between her forearms, careful not to spill the drinks, but still managing to pull her in tighter onto her swollen, almost painfully aroused breasts. The pressure of her daughter's breasts pushing against her own sent explosions of pleasure through her tortured nipples as Julia's 'petals' twisted her most exposed erogenous zone into knots.

She couldn't help her body's response. She closed her eyes, tilted her head to one side so that Jenna could pull their faces closer together, and she reached out, tentatively, with her tongue, brushing at her daughter's lower lip with the force of a butterfly's wing.

Jenna worked her lips over her mother's, they were so buttery and soft, and she sighed a bit herself, forgetting that this was only a role she was playing. To feel another woman's lips under on her own was not only right, it was necessary. Her own body began to react in all of the natural ways: her heart rate accelerated, her breath caught in her throat, her nipples puckered and hardened to tiny little nubs of electricity, her womb throbbed, the lips between her legs swelled and moistened.

Her mother titled her head to the side, and Jenna pulled her face in closer, nose to cheek and cheek to nose, breathing in the smell of her mother's lavender shampoo and soap and...something else, slightly muskier. A hint of something naughty, or perhaps a promise of eventual release.

The, the impossible.

Her mother's tongue, fluttering, soft and light and delicate along her lower lip. The first touch was a whispered question. The second asked. The third demanded.

Jenna replied, thrusting her own tongue into her mother's mouth sending it crashing through her lips, seeking its partner, its twin, in Lynne's mouth. Finding it, Jenna touched it with her own, tip to tip, then sliding past it to run over her mother's teeth, to taste a hint of vodka in her mother's mouth.

Lynne's tongue met her daughter's and twined with it once before twirling around it. She felt her daughter's tongue running along her teeth and pushed back, hesitant to enter her daughter's mouth.

The sound of applause penetrated their ears.

Jenna's eyes popped open.

Frat boys and sorority girls had surrounded them, clapping, high-fiving, and snapping photos and videos with their phones. She straightened, breaking the incestuous kiss, pulling up, a trail of saliva connecting their open mouths for a moment. The shock of reality brought her brain back out of the clouds and down to earth, pushing aside the almost overwhelming urge she had to take her mother to the nearest bed and fuck her until dawn. She looked down at her mother's face.

Lynne's eyes were still closed, her mouth still open. Her lips moved slightly as if she expected her daughter to keep making out with her. She shuddered slightly as her daughter pulled away, and her eyelids fluttered. She flushed red from chin to cleavage, but Jenn couldn't see her nipples, even though her own pair were tight, high, and on full display under her tight tee shirt. 'It was just an act, Jenn. She's not your lover, she's not attracted to you. She's your mom and she's just playing along.'

Jenna put the back of her hand to her lips and dabbed away her the incestuous saliva on them, and then turned, keeping one arm around her mother's shoulders, to face Geri.

Geri's face was delightfully shocked. Her mouth formed a perfect O. Her eyes were wide and round. Her eyebrows were so far up her forehead that they looked ready to take flight.

Heidi, meanwhile, looked hungry. Jealousy and desire mixed in even portions. Her eyes were hooded, her lip curled up at the corner, her teeth on display.

Jenna felt triumphant. 'I got her! Damn me. I finally got Geri Potter at her own game.' She took one of the vodka cranberries from her mother and tossed it back, barely tasting the drink, draining it to ice in a plastic cup.

It took Lynne a few moments longer to recover. She blinked dreamily at first, then with sudden alarm as she realized where she was, and what she had just been filmed on a dozen smart phones doing...with her own daughter! Incest! If her clients saw the footage on the Internet...she started trembling.

Her daughter took one drink and finished it off.

Lynne followed suit, draining the second dry and tossing the cup into a nearby garbage can. 'I need another,' she thought.

Jenna didn't give her the chance to escape. Tossing her own cup, she tucked one arm around her waist and propelled her forward. "Lynne," she began. "This is Geri Potter. She's that...girl...I told you about."

Lynne's mind spun. The way Jenna emphasized the word 'girl' made it sound significant, and not just because the voluptuous younger woman's face twisted slightly with barely-contained anger. Girl. Girl. Oh, right...the girl Jenna had slept with at Penn State.

She looked at the two with new understanding of what was going on. The younger woman had obviously been Jenna's lesbian lover at college. The older woman must be her daughter's replacement in her ex-lover's heart. Judging by Jenna's reaction, the wound of Geri's departure must have left a scar on her daughter's heart; seeing her replaced so soon must have torn it open with a vengeance. 'This woman hurt my daughter,' she thought, as her own anger rose up inside of her. It was the protective anger of a mother for her child, the cold fury of a parent driving a predator away from the den. In that moment, Lynne realized that this 'play along' game was no game at all.

She extended her hand just far enough to force Geri to have to reach a hair too far to grasp it. It was a gesture designed to dominate and dismiss the importance of the other woman. "How nice to meet you at last," she said, making it very clear that it was not, in fact, very nice at all.

Geri reached out and took her hand, shaking it gruffly with the bare minimum of etiquette required. "My fiancé, Heidi."

Jenna jumped at the word 'fiancé.'

'Ouch,' Lynne thought, feeling her pain through the lifelong love shared by mother and daughter. She pursed her lips and extended her hand. "Lynne. You make a lovely couple." She threaded her arm under Jenna's, putting her hand on her daughter's hip and pulling her tight against her side. "It was so nice to meet both of you, but I think we must be going. Right, Jenn?"

Jenna blinked as if waking up from a dream. She nodded, slowly, her mouth tasting of ashes. "Yeah...go..."

Geri smiled at them, licking her lips hungrily. "Go? No! Stay. My company, er, our company has a special room in back. We're having a contest tonight. It's a Spring Break tradition. You two would be perfect for it."

Lynne waited, allowing her daughter to take the lead.

Jenna said nothing.

Lynne glanced at her.

She was staring at Geri in disbelief.

Lynne's heart went out to her. "I'm sorry. It sounds wonderful, and I'm sure-"

"Not up to the challenge," Geri interrupted, a gleam in her eye. "I understand. It's not for the faint of heart," she added, with a significant glance at Jenna.

Jenna finally stirred. "Wait. What is it?"

Geri waggled her eyebrows at them. "It's a dare contest. You know, exhibitionism, hedonism, all the stuff that makes Spring Break so awesome. There are prizes and such, but mostly it's about pride. They renamed it in my honor this year: Geri Potter and the Tower of Dare!" She laughed. "I know...completely geeky, right? But then, you knew I was a nerd, right, Jenn?"

Jenna wet her lips, and glanced at her mother, trying to read her eyes.

Lynne's gaze was warm, and full of motherly love.

Jenna realized that her mother would do anything for her, even participate in a Spring Break dare contest, whatever the hell that might be. Her mother loved her, and would always love her. Her anger at Geri and Heidi melted away. She couldn't push this any further.

Geri sighed, seeming to sense the reticence inside of her. She sneered at Jenna's small breasts. "Of course, if you're afraid to show off your goods, or embarrassed by your body, you don't have to play. You could just come and watch. There's going to be a lot of straight girls there, shakin' what they got."

Jenna's face burned with shame, but this had gone on long enough. She would not, could not put her mother through any more embarrassment tonight. She opened her mouth to tell Geri and Heidi to go fuck themselves at the same time that her mother spoke up.

"We'll do it," Lynne said.

Jenna froze, unable to connect one thought to the next. She turned back to her mother, a question on her lips.

Lynne smiled at her, the face of love. She reached across her daughter's body to link her fingers together on her daughter's hip. "We're not afraid of anything, are we?"

Jenna shook her head, still unable to speak.

Then, to her shock, her own mother reached up to tweak her right nipple, snapping it to immediate attention. Lynne turned to face Geri. "And neither of us have anything to be ashamed of."

Author's note: My note is at the end of the story this time to avoid dropping spoilers at the beginning. I wanted to post something this week for my readers and to keep the story moving along. I had been really hoping to put up "Mother and Daughter face Geri Potter and the Tower of Dares," but the setup took a lot longer than I expected. Hopefully, you are all as excited as I am for the next installment.

But, our collective letdown also provides an opportunity for my very first reader challenge: What Spring Break game would you love to see Lynne and Jenna play? Put your most erotic/embarrassing/twisted suggestions in the comments box (or email them to me), and you just might see your idea brought to life in the next installment. Thanks again for all the support, loves, likes, etc. You're all wonderful.

12