Mother/Daughter Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside, the company had arranged rows of costume pieces like a Halloween superstore. Dozens of girls ran through the rows, squealing at their friends and ripping hangars out of the hands of their rivals. Most of the costumes were variants of the typical 'sexy' costume: sexy nurse, sexy schoolgirl, sexy Brownie, sexy devil, so on. The most popular were the school girl outfits, with the white shirts and the short plaid skirts, but almost everything was picked over pretty hard. Geri and Heidi were nowhere in sight - no doubt they'd gotten first pick of the loot. It looked like there weren't any matching pairs of anything left on the racks, and that thought made her start feeling panicky. She spotted a pair of schoolgirl outfits out of order near the end of one aisle, and she ran for them. "This way mo-, um, Lynne," she yelled over her shoulder.

But her mother wasn't there.

'She chickened out,' Jenna thought, her fear seizing her by the throat as she spun around to scan the room. 'She cut and run, and now I'm going to have to slave myself out to Geri and her blonde bitch tonight.' She ran to the end of the row and rounded the corner, then down to the end of the next one. After two more rows, she finally spotted her mother in the furthest corner of the room, talking to the big-chested redhead. Feeling her panic subside, she ran to her mother's side.

Lynne was holding a pair of outfits in her hands and finishing up some conversation with the stagehand. "You think Jade would be willing to help us out with a little playacting?"

Jenna looked at both of them aghast. "Lynne...what are you doing?"

"Hi sugar," her mother said to Jenna, casually draping one hand around her daughter's waist. She slipped her fingers inside the waistband of her daughter's shorts, in full view of the redhead who'd flirted with her a few minutes earlier. But this time, instead of running her fingers along the small of her back, Lynne trailed them along the sensitive skin of Jenna's lower belly, scant inches above the top of her Mons pubis, sending a lightning bolt of need straight into her core. She bit her lip to keep herself from crying out.

The redhead's eyes followed Lynne's finger, and the tip of her tongue ran along her lower lip, following it along from left to right. "I, uh, yeah," she said, pulling her eyes back up to Lynne's face. "It's a little kinky, sure, but Jade doesn't like to play with the girls."

"This isn't just play," Lynne said. "Tell her she'll finally be able to use that riding crop on someone."

The other woman laughed. "Are you kidding me? She uses it all the time."

"I mean use it like she really wants to use it. The way management won't allow. Hard."

The redhead stopped laughing. "You're serious? On both of you?"

Jenna blinked, her mind foggy from intense need, but this sounded like it was going too far. "No..."

Lynne eased her hand further down the front of her daughter's shorts, brushing her fingertips along the smooth skin atop the mound between Jenna's hips. Her nails tickled her skin, her fingers were mere inches away from her swollen labia.

Jenna's mouth snapped shut. She leaned forward a bit and lifted herself slightly onto the balls of her heels, putting her mother's index finger at the opening of the cleft between her legs. At the moment, it didn't matter to her that the woman with her hands down her pants was her own mother, all she could think about was release. She needed it. Had to have it. She grabbed her mother's wrist between her hands and started to pull her mother's finger into the wet valley towards her aching clit.

But this time, Lynne resisted her daughter, curling her fingers up and away, leaving Jenna in a nearly-crazed, lustful haze. 'God, what am I doing?' Jenna wondered in a second's worth of clarity. 'I'm trying to dry hump my own mother's hand." But, she couldn't stop herself.

"Jade doesn't get to hit both of us. Just me," Lynne said, her voice as cool as ever.

'Wait, what?' Jenna thought, suddenly clear again. 'That dominatrix on the stage is going to whip my mother?' She pulled Lynne's hand out of her shorts. "Like Hell," she said. "We won't do it."

The other woman smiled at her discomfort. "Too late. A deal's a deal." She reached out to flick Jenna's rigid right nipple, bringing a reflexive grunt from the younger woman's mouth. "Jade will. Now, what did you have in mind?"

Lynne held up the two outfits she'd already picked out. "Do you have a nun's habit that would fit Jade, by chance?"

The redhead smirked. "I can find something that'll work, but it will take a little time. Do you mind going later in the lineup?"

Lynne smiled right back at her. "We prefer it."

12