All Comments on 'Mother Discovers Son's Fantasy'

by ddan28

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Hot but it should have been longer. You also.should have described the mom and son more. We know he has a big cock (how big?) and she's in decent shape but that's it.

Redken13Redken13almost 9 years ago
My Mom

A great story, hope it was true. My mom caught me wanking in the shower and she watched for awhile, then she climbed in naked and said that she should wash me and then take me to bed. She took my virginity that morning and we kept on having sex for a few years. We never regretted it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a great start

Thanks, I sure hope that there will be more to come!

hotwillyhotwillyalmost 9 years ago
Nice story

Nice story, lots more to follow I hope

Wished I had enjoyed a mother son relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I would like to know where this is going also.

I really hope there is more 57 mwf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You make incest.....

... sound about as taboo and interesting as buying groceries. Where's any tension? They're breaking the biggest sexual taboo and there's not a hint of doubt or guilt.

ap2techap2techalmost 9 years ago
More please

Sometimes incest is just like that. She knew what wanted and she got it. Since she is teaching him, please introduce him to anal sex as well. Also he needs pussy eating lessons as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Walter

Imagine Walter with a bit of hair to grace that great chest -- Mom could lick the hair, lick his pecs, trace her fingers through his treasure trail...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think Walter needs to be tutored now by his Mom. Let him get between her legs and be taught how to screw her really long and hard. HOT !!!!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 9 years ago
Please continue

I really enjoyed this short story. Would like to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun short story

Many lads have similar desire and have jo with mom's panties. Often mom ignores action but those that address such behavior can have a very special experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why aren't all mothers like this?

In this excellent story, 18 year old Walt is testosterone-riddled. His young balls never quit, the kid's a nonstop semen-producing machine. Luckily, his mother Debbie is an understanding mom. She knows exactly what her boy needs, and gives it to him. Since Walt enjoys the aroma from between his mother's legs so much that he jerks off with her panties on his nose, Debbie just plasters her cunt right on her son's face. Holy shit, the kid's ecstatic! He's being smothered with the same cunt he came out of. How cool is that? Now for the main event. Mom lowers herself on to the big fat cock her Walt's got between his own legs, and makes her boy an ex-virgin and a motherfucker in one fell swoop. Debbie and Walt discover that that cock and that cunt were made for each other. The boy's penis and the warm wet hole between his mother's thighs are perfect complements. Walt fucks his mother like there's no tomorrow, and when mom feels his jets of sperm hitting the tender pink walls of her motherly twat, she has the best cum of her life. I love how at the end they see "a gob of cum started to hang down from my lips. 'That's from you,' I said. We both laughed." That is just so great. A mother and son joking and bantering about the kid's semen seeping out of his mommy's well-fucked cunt.

harley1960harley1960almost 9 years ago
A great Mom

That a great thing you did to you boy a thing that he will always remember

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Knocks you up

Tell us more about want happens withwalt and yourself? Does he get you pregnant does

Have a sister or brother????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This sounds a lot like my own experience. Mine was in the 60's and Mom had left several pages of Forum, marked for my reading. She noticed that her panties wer cum soaked on laundry day. She came to my room and asked me to show her how I used the panties. She took got so turned on she stripped and sat on my face! We never stopped for the next 20 years. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My First

My Mother was my first also. As in this story, she found the porn I was watching all those years ago. We're talking VHS years ago, and that what I was seeing was teaching me misleading crap about how to treat a woman. Also she noticed that my complete collection was Mom/Son incest porn. She came to me one night and literally 'took me in hand', and we've been together since. I graduated college, got a job in my chosen profession, relocated together for my job. So many stories here claim the mother looks at least a decade younger than her years. I do not. She looks about how she should at her age after raising a boy on her own while working two jobs. But never again. We are viewed as a may/december romance that has lasted many years and that is that. She's been my mother, my lover, my advocate, and my partner for many years now. She kissed my boo-boo's when I was in grade school and at the end of a hard day she still makes everything better just by being there. I can't say that a lifetime relationship with one's mother is for everyone anymore than I can say always marry a redhead, but I can say that just like her son's education otherwise, a mother should always take a personal interest in his sexual education. No woman could ever again claim that her man doesn't know how to treat a woman if his mother had taught him Everything he needed to know to start with. I adopted a little girl, so mom has a grandbaby and an orphan has a loving home and I didn't take a risk with her health or a risk with the health of a baby. This is a wonderful story that is maybe a little too abreviated. We don't know much about either the mother or the son and I, as a reader, like to get to know the people whose lives I'm experiencing. I don't believe that pregnancy and anal should always have to follow in an incest story, but I do think an Epilogue (at least) would be appropriate here for the benefit of the reader. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re previous comment

What a wonderful comment. Guys who have moms like that are so lucky. Anyway, I hope that the author is enjoying reading all the comments that the story has provoked and will have the inspiration to continue the story for the enjoyment of all us mom-son lovers! Maybe the author would like to post some comments to let us know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what model of dvd player?

Hi, a really great opener to your wonderful relationship. I trust we're going to get much much more! As a bit of a techie, I'm wondering what model of dvd player your horny son was using? Hopefully it didn't get damaged by cum loads being sprayed over it...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nicest incest (hehe)

i never wondered about my mom, but I really love incest stories. the taboos, the few pros and lots of cons. the story and how the one challenges the other. i am more into sis-bro, but this was good. doubts? they both knew what they wanted. no problem. nice work, keep it up!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Wow

This story needs a lot of work. Has potential but in the present format one-star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Have someone edit your work!

Your spelling and grammar S U C K S ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
got so wet

i was rubbing to it, thinking of my older brother lickin my mommie, XOX tanniebebe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Looks like mom just decide to fuck her son bareback wonder if she got knocked up from her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An Excellent Story - I Used it for Self-Pleasure

I don't believe I'd change a thing. Very graphic, but tastefully-so. Very stimulating. I felt like I was standing next to the author.

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Fantasy Is My Aunt And Me

My Aunt is 12 years younger than my Mom. And she is 8 years older than me. That means she is closer to my age than she is to Mom/ her sister. I once walked in on her taking a bath in our bathroom. Looking back on it, she wasn't nearly as embarrassed as I was. I still remember her smiling up at me before I hastily backed out, locked the door and closed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous