All Comments on 'Mother Futa Ch. 01'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
5/5

wooooo...loved it.....ch2 should definetly have him get his ass plundered too....will wait for it

booobpbooobpover 9 years ago
Please write chapter 2

This story was so good. Please continue this, and would love more comparisons and peeing, or whatever else you can think of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Agreed, please write chapter 2. And what about Katie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
inconsistant

But enough about trimesters and condoms. What ABOUT Katie?

Nippon_AlNippon_Alover 7 years ago
Please write more!

Can't wait to find out what Katie, Martha and Adam do.

Would love to read more!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

I love the futanari aspect of the story, but I don't like them excluding Katie from everything. I feel he should have taken her with him, then both of them have sex with Martha. Please keep writing!!

69Luver42069Luver420almost 6 years ago
OMFG

So fucking hot.

MautStoneMautStoneover 5 years ago
Good but could do more

Great story. Give it a 4 of 5. Would be a solid 5 if she railed his ass~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A fine futanari fantasy

It was a bit short on reasoning and a logical chain of thinking; mainly the passions of a young hormonal, pregnant teenager pushing her boyfriend and her own lonely mother together. But as horny young teen boys dream(s) go, this was quite amazing and it checked off a lot of the items that spark a young mans horny thoughts, although there was a prime missed opportunity with that long shower the boy shared with his futanari-MILF that should've at least included a little cock sucking instruction, with some practical lips-on training. A wonderful first installment, I look forward to reading many more of your chapters about a delicious cougar futanari mom and her horny young man!

MinkamauryaMinkamauryaover 3 years ago

Please write more of it's chapters, will be waiting for some watersports fun !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have given 5/5 stars instead of 3/5, but two parts of the story just made that impossible. The first part would be when he lost his virginity you said the girlfriend was saying things he only thought of in his fantasy's. That's nice and all, but what did she say? Dirty talk is always welcome. The second part was the condoms that he went out to buy. Like, why? If he was afraid of STD's he more than likely already has them from doing it the first time so no need to worry about it now. Also she's already pregnant why are you buying condoms? Now I'm not saying adding condoms in the situation isn't hot IF you know you're going to be banging a futa, but that's only if you put the condom on the futa and your banging them. That way when they bust in the condom and you could do some condom play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope nope nope

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
@ anon 01/19/23

Yes yes yes!

Last year I walked in on my girlfriend riding her divorced stepmom. I thought to myself "fuck that's hot. Ride that strap on baby!" Then I realized her stepmom had a flesh and blood 12 inch cock! When they saw me, they were all apologies, until I said "if you want to make it up to me, let me join in!" Let's just say, you haven't lived until you ass fuck your girlfriend while her mom rams 12 delicious inches up your ass! Didn't take me long to move in permanently 🤣

jewb31191jewb311919 months ago

I don't mind futa but I prefer male on futa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous