All Comments on 'Mother Futa Ch. 04'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EromanticaEromanticaover 8 years ago

Great Chapter.The piss was a little weird, but different strokes for different folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely

This is honestly such an awesome story. I'm writing this before reading chapter 4 but I come back every few weeks praying for another installment. Please keep up the good work for it is much appreciated!

MautStoneMautStoneover 5 years ago
Ruined it

Weakest chapter yet. Was okay until you ruined it with water sports.

Of you're going to have that in the story, you must give a warning are he start, for fuck sake

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful actions and words depicted

I have enjoyed the concept of this series of stories, but when Adam began acting so much like a gold plated ass hat, and the sweet Martha character was going along and liking it,.. ridiculous! I completely hated that destroyed this story line for me! He was not acting He-Man macho and damn manly,.. the Adam character was being an awful shit head with no sense of how to treat a lover or a woman at all!

Client8Client8about 1 year ago

Hope Adam gets fucked like he did his mom, in the butt

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Everyone keeps asking about Katie

Fuck her. She's no longer useful. Martha has everything Adam needs. Big tits, tight pussy, tighter ass, hungry mouth, delicious 12 inch cock that cums buckets, and a piss drinking mouth. What more could a guy ask for? All she needs to do now is let him call her mommy, and he's set. What does Katie bring to the party besides a fat belly?

When Adam started lubing up Martha's cock, I thought for sure he was going to break that final mental barrier holding him back. Talk about getting my hopes up. Adam stays repressed for another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous