All Comments on 'Mother Futa Ch. 08'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

I've been popping back to your page for months, waiting for the next chapter to this story, and although I didn't expect this to be the finale, I must say that you didn't disappoint. This has got to be my favorite Futa story I've ever read, from stumbling across chapter 1 however many months and months ago til now, I've greatly loved the arc for the characters and the excitement that has come along with it. Thanks for writing such a fun and lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

I'm really sad this series is over. That being said I loved every second of reading this story and look forward to reading your other works.

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79over 4 years ago
Nice

Disappointed in the lack of futanari babies, which could open doors to some hot stories in the future, but overall it was a nice story.

MadMausMadMausalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful read. I am happy I was able to binge read the whole story from being to end. The finish was very good and it didn't leave too many things hanging in question. The only thing that I would like to know is why Adam was having such an effect on the futas. Was halfway expecting that he would be taken in to see the futa doctor to find out what was up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great great story, the characters, took me there 3 times. And it had a great ending

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was Katie's baby a futanari? And if they're so potent would birth control pills really stop Katie from getting pregnant from Laurels sperm?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous