Mother Futa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to order some hot wings," Laurel said, grabbing the hotel room's phone. "I know we ate at the reception, but you wore me out."

Martha embraced her from the rear and began kissing her neck. "Oh, I can feel your sperm inside of me already. I'm pregnant, I just know it."

"Stoooop!" Laurel giggled. "Do you want Room Service to hear that?"

Seven Months Later

"The garlic bread smells great!" Adam said as he entered the kitchen.

"Thanks," Katie said as she set the pan on the stove. "I hope it doesn't get too cold. They should be here any minute."

Adam and Katie had prepared a nice dinner comprised of linguine, meat sauce, garlic bread and salad. They were still living in Martha's house, rent-free, so they were saving their money, just in case they wanted to get a place of their own. A few weeks ago, Adam had gotten his Bachelors degree in Botany, and had landed a nice job at an ecological supply company. As for Katie, she would be going back to school this summer. They both wanted to make sure that they could provide a good life for little Gwen.

As Adam was setting the plates on the table, they heard the door open and a familiar voice say, "Hello!"

Into the kitchen walked Laurel and Martha, the two of them looking radiant. Laurel was wearing a bright yellow t-shirt and Capri pants, while Martha wore a sleeveless blue floral print blouse and some blue jeans. The two of them had conspicuously protruding bellies.

"We would have knocked, but we have keys to the front door," Laurel said.

"And it helped that you were expecting us," Martha added.

"Hey, technically it's still your house, Mom," Katie said.

"Who's ready for chow?" Adam asked, turning for the dining room.

"I sure am," Martha said, rubbing her belly. "This baby seems to be making me crave everything."

"I know," Laurel chimed in. "We were really tempted to stop at Taco Bell on the way here."

"Well, don't be shy at the table," Adam encouraged.

After saying grace, the four of them partook in the meal. Adam and Katie couldn't help but notice that Martha and Laurel had three helpings of pasta each, along with multiple slices of garlic bread, and tons of salad. Surprisingly enough, they both declined the brownies that Katie had prepared for desert.

After dinner, the three of them played cards and board games in the den while the radio played. Laurel's dirty jokes had everyone in stitches. It had been too long since they'd had a night as fun as this.

"Oh, Laurel, it's getting late!" Martha said. "We'd better get going."

"Yeah," Laurel said. "We're an old married couple now, so we can't stay out as late as we used to. But before I do, I want to peek in on my granddaughter."

"Yes," Martha said. "We won't wake her. Promise!"

"Actually," Adam said with a smile. "She's at my parents'. They agreed to watch her for the weekend."

"You see," Katie said as she and Adam rose from their seats and started to undress. "We figured that after we digested our dinners, we'd have a little fun with the both of you. What do you say?"

"You did this on purpose," Martha giggled. "You little stinkers!"

"Well, I don't care about being tricked," Laurel said as she struggled to get to her feet. "I've actually been dreaming of an opportunity like this."

"I guess we are staying the night."

Laurel immediately shot over to the now-naked Katie and began kissing her passionately. After a few minutes of watching them kiss, Adam found himself full erect. To his delight, Katie began to help Laurel take off her clothes.

"Well, are you going to just stand there like a deer caught in headlights?" Martha asked.

Adam turned his head to see his girlfriend's mother already nude. It had been a quite a while since he'd seen her this way, and some things had changed. Martha's breasts were slightly larger, and her nipples and areolae had turned dark brown. He also had to admit that seeing that large cock jutting out from underneath that swollen belly of hers REALLY turned him on. He went over and embraced her.

Martha moaned as she ran her hands over his body. When she had first met him, he'd been a gangly teen with a big dick. Now, thanks to being outdoors a lot and working at the local nursery, he was a toned and tanned 21 year-old. She moaned as he wrapped his fingers around her cock. She reached down and grabbed his shaft.

"Ohhhh, you can't imagine how much I missed you," Adam moaned as he buried her face in her breasts.

"Oh, yes," Martha replied. "I missed you too."

She and Adam made their way to the floor, stroking each other and kissing. Their hands were both becoming slick with pre-cum. Adam gently broke off the kiss and put his mouth to her ear.

"If you lie on your back, I'll suck your dick."

"Ohhhhh, Adam, yes! Please!"

Martha reclined on the carpet. To her surprise, Adam stood over her body with his back to her. He then crouched down and took the first few inches of her dick into her mouth.

"Fuck, that's hot!" Laurel remarked.

Martha looked over to see her still embracing Katie, who was sucking on Laurel's nipples. Laurel sat down on the couch and spread her legs. Katie didn't need any directions; she instantly knelt before Laurel and began to fellate her.

"Ohhhhh, yeah," Laurel moaned, using her hand to guide Katie's bobbing head. "That's right, my love. Suck your stepmommy's big dick! OHHHH!"

Adam paused his blowjob to revel the sight of his girlfriend blowing a futanari. There had been many a day in the past where Katie had spontaneously decided to give him head, but seeing her give it to another woman was pretty damn sexy. Suddenly, he felt Martha's hand tugging on his shaft.

"Adam, please, keep going. You're driving me crazy."

She propped herself up a bit and took him into her mouth, moaning audibly as she savored his cock. A shiver of delight crept up Adam's spine as he felt his manhood enter that wonderful heaven that was the older woman's maw. Wanting to please her, he resumed sucking on Martha's rod, while rubbing her baby belly.

Adam glanced over again towards Katie, who was sucking on Laurel's testicles while jacking her rod. Laurel was going crazy, gripping the couch like it was about to shoot into the air. From the look of things, it looks like it would be Laurel's cock would be doing the shooting.

"NO!" Laurel growled, extricating herself from Katie. "Shit, I forgot how good you were at this."

"You about to blow?" Katie said with a devilish grin.

"Yeah," Laurel said, getting to her feet. "But I wanna cum inside of you. Get on your fucking back and spread those legs."

Katie giggled as she obeyed her stepmother. Usually, Laurel would have been inside of her in seconds, but, with Laurel's gravid stomach, the older woman had to position herself in a certain way. Katie spread her pussy wide as Laurel was at last able to enter her.

"Yeah, that's right, stepmommy. Fuck me," Katie growled.

"Your pussy is always tight, just like your mother's," Laurel moaned as she fondled her own chest.

"Your tits sure got big, Laurel." Katie remarked, admiring Laurel's fulsome orbs.

"Oh, thank you! I'm up to a double-D right now." Laurel said. "I can't wait to use them to breastfeed your baby brother."

"Ohhhhh! You're having a boy?!?"

"That's right, Katie. When grows up, he's going to have a big dick, like me and your mommy!"

Laurel increased the speed of her thrusts, making Katie scream with pleasure. Though she enjoyed being with Martha, it was nice to have a beautiful, non-futa female as a sex partner. It certainly helped that Katie also resembled her wife as well.

Martha was simply relaxing as she kept sucking on Adam's cock. From the sounds of his moaning, he was about to blow. Sure enough, she soon found the inside of her mouth being pelted with four spurts of cum. Martha giggled as she pulled Adam's dick out of her mouth. Adam had ceased giving her head, as he tried to recover from his orgasm.

Unfortunately, he didn't get enough time to catch his breath; without warning, he was roughly pushed forward onto his hands and knees, and then flipped onto his back. He looked up to see Martha crawling towards him with an expression of determined lust on her face. He didn't even resist as she lifted both of his feet into the air and rammed her dick into his ass.

A cloud of pheromones hung heavy in the den as the two futanari vigorously ravaged the younger couple. Adam squealed like a stuck pig as he felt the huge log of flesh battering his insides. Katie's clitoris was throbbing as Laurel continued to siege her pussy.

"Yes!" Laurel crowed. "Here it comes, Katie! I'm gonna cum...OOOOH!"

Having only had sex with Adam for the past few months, Katie had forgotten about the superhuman volume of semen that futanari made when ejaculating. Laurel came so much that it leaked out of Katie's twat and made an enormous puddle on the couch. When Laurel pulled out, an errant spurt escaped her, hilariously pelting Katie in the eye.

"Unh, oh god!" Martha gurgled. "I'm cumming too!"

Both she and Adam cried aloud as Martha released herself in his anus. Tiny ropes of cum shot out of his dick and landed on the futanari's massive tits. He was done cumming, but Martha couldn't seem to stop. Try as he might to get away, she held his ankles until the flow of semen stopped. Once she was done, Martha pulled out and slowly rose to her feet, with her long, half-hard penis still dripping onto Adam. Her exhausted lover was splayed on the floor, with Martha's cum still leaking out of his rear.

"Great job, honey," Laurel said, walking over to embrace her wife.

"Thank you, my husband," Martha said sweetly as she gave Laurel a quick peck on the mouth.

"Adam, you okay down there?"

"Fine," he said in a tired voice. "Though, I don't think I'll be getting an erection for a few hours."

"Oh, that's a shame," Laurel said as she used her foot to gently tease his wilted cock. "I really wanted a go with you."

"Hands off my man!" Katie said playfully as she fondled Laurel's rack from the rear.

"Mmm, sounds like you want to take his place." Laurel turned around to rub Katie's tummy. "Do you think your mom will hate me because I gave you my seed tonight?"

"Oh, jeez," Martha groaned. "We really should have worn condoms tonight."

"Relax, mom. I'm on birth control. I started on it after I had Gwen."

"Well, that's a relief."

"I'm so glad to have a family like this," Laurel said brightly.

"Me, too," Adam said as he slowly got to his feet.

Everyone then watched in amazement as Martha's penis became hard again. She purred with ecstasy as she felt three pairs of hands caressing her loins. Looking at Laurel, she guessed that she would be hard soon.

"Let's get upstairs," Martha said. "I think Katie and I need to have a reunion in my old bed."

"Good idea," Laurel said. She grabbed Adam by the arm and pulled him to follow Martha and Katie up the stairs. "First one who gets a boner gets to fuck the other person?"

"Deal," Adam said wearily, though he knew that he would probably lose that bet.

The End

12