All Comments on 'Mother Helped Me to Come Out'

by Popper_Papa

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
buzzie1969buzzie1969about 6 years ago
hot

Very hot, hope you write more to this story. It is your best yet, and man did I shoot a good load over it

dirtymom49dirtymom49about 6 years ago
Nice

Love to see the mom and son both fuck in the same room so they can see one another her with her girlfriend and son being tagged teamed by two grown men

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaabout 6 years agoAuthor

I plan on a version where his Mom breaks him in with a strap on and is there helping to teach him how to suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please write more

I loved this story and would very much like you to continue with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

I should add that I came sooooo hard reading this!

hornynhardforuhornynhardforuabout 5 years ago
Horny n hard

I wish someone as dominant as you take my virgin ass make me his submissive slut:-))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My Mom also set me up with my first man. He was much like yours. He was covered in my saliva from gagging me with his cock. I could not walk right for days after the pounding he gave my ass. And the whole time being watched by my Mom. More stories.

RockyIndyRockyIndyabout 4 years ago
Incredibly Hot

I loved this story, I've got a thing for older more dominant men with younger, smaller build guys, but it's hard to find a good story. This one was great, I can see so many places this could go, I'm eagerly awaiting another installment. Something with the mother would be extremely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I enjoy reading. I just hope You write more... he returns home and tells his mother what both did and thank Her to start his faggot life.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

Rape is still rape. This guy needs to talk to a counselor. The Richard guy needs to be put in jail for about a week and learn not to rape innocent young guys no matter what their mother says. His mother needs to be smacked up-side her head for giving her newly admitted son to such a nasty hurtful pushy old gay fag who wouldn't listen when the guy was screaming. There are so much better ways to learn how to handle sexuality. Seriously his mother needs to be sued for getting her son raped. And someone tell that young guy that he doesn't have to do any of this. He can learn about being gay safely and with someone who will care for him and won't force him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, except…

There’s no way a virgin gets fucked with a ten inch UNLUBRICATED cock. He’d be bleeding all over the place.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

your Mom is proud of you and secretly watched all of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous