Mother Helped Me to Come Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, God...oh, God...oh, God..."

I twisted my head left and right over the slick massive head pulling my hole even tighter and turning it into a firestorm of almost unbearable searing sensations.All light was blocked out by the broad muscular hairy chest above me and my legs fell on either side of Richard's waist as his battering ram cock tore up inside me with one earth-shattering thrust.

"FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!"

I yelled, feeling like a telephone pole had been shoved up inside me to the base of my neck. I imaged Phil as a Centaur with his horse shaped cock fucking into me. My poppered haze was making me hallucinate. My fists hit the pillows on each side of me and then Richard's back, and then the pillows again. My back arched upward and ground my smooth chest and stomach into Richard's wiry hair.

I dropped back down to the mattress and pushed my ass harder back against him, feeling the incredibly thick base of his humongous cock stretch my hole ecstatically wider.

"Oh, God..."

I lay under him, heaving my body up against his chest and back down again, pressing my ass back against him and then relaxing back...all the while groaning and writhing in the feel of his huge cock buried deep inside me.

Rough hands moved up my arms to clasp my face and tilt it back. I looked up into the handsome and rugged planes of Richard's dark masculine features. As his face dipped down, my eyes slid closed as his firm full lips came down on mine. His tongue moved inside my mouth, filling it and exploring every corner.

"Please, please, please..." I mumbled against his lips as my tongue struggled against his to get the words out. They came instinctively from some part of me deep inside with no thought behind them...just an unnamed desire for Richard to want me, take me. A blind need was taking over for him to give me what no one else ever had and what I wanted from no one else, as well as a deep rooted desire to feel and drink in his excitement and extreme pleasure at having me underneath him.

I wanted it all.

I wanted to feel myself get what I needed from him and feel him get what he needed from me. I shuddered and let the strength drain from my legs and upper body as my own weight carried me the rest of the way down to the base of Richard's throbbing steely width. He pulled back to just the flaring head and then drove back in, all the while holding me in an iron grip so the hair of his stomach and chest scoured mine as well as my jerking prick imprisoned in between us.

He thrust inside again, setting into a powerful rhythm of shoving his huge meat into me and then hauling it back out. His face ground against my chest, his beard scraping my tender skin. His mouth found one nub on my chest. His tongue swiped, lips pulled, and teeth nipped as I bucked and floundered over him...riding his deep thrusts wildly and mindlessly.

Again and again, he drove deep and hard into me at the same time as attacking my chest with his wicked mouth. I couldn't take it. It was too much. I began yelling, groaning, and crying out.

It was his arms crushing me against him.

It was the bearded mouth terrorizing the nub of my smooth chest.

It was my cock grinding up and down inside all the dense coarse hair of his stomach and chest.

It was his huge baseball bat cock thrusting deep up into my stomach.

It was my assring riding up and down that incredibly thick adult male meat as it destroyed my eighteen year old hole.

I arched and thrashed as cum exploded up from my balls and spewed in between us.

As my tight hole clamped down on the long hard fat cock barreling in and out of me, Richard released my back and grabbed my hips with demanding and powerful hands to slam me on and off his huge jerking horse-dick. All at once, one of those big strong hands leapt from my hips to the back of my head and pulled my face up to kiss him in a move that bowed my back tightly. Less a kiss and more him exhaling and growling into my mouth, he held me there as his huge cock began leaping, jerking, and wrenching deep within my insides.

That massive slab of adult meat seemed to twist and buck inside me as heavy jets of cum began rocketing out and heaving his thick jolts of explosive seed against the taut walls of my ass hugging and clutching his erupting cock. I howled and clawed at his hair, neck, shoulders, and back...the feel of his huge meat blasting cum inside me tore at my mind every bit as much as the earth shattering flow of teenage cum bursting from my own prick.

Gasping and panting in time with each other and into each other's mouths, we both rode out the ragged release exploding through both our sweat-soaked bodies. His breathing began to slow slightly, replaced by his thick mouth-filling tongue swiping, teasing, and stroking against my own.

The kiss played out long and soothing as his body and mine slowly climbed down from their intense sexual exertion.

"Jesus..." Richard sighed long and exhausted as he leaned forward to gently ease me onto the ground underneath him

His dark handsome face stared into mine with a look that was part surprise and part affectionate appreciation.

"I have friends who will love you." It was barely a whisper that was followed by a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Easy, lil' buddy..."

He quietly sat back and began hauling his fat monster cock from deep inside me with aching slowness. God, even his easing that huge cock of his from inside me set my body on fire once again. I wanted to taste his cum and my own ass from his cock. He couldn't possibly know what it felt like to me to have his big mature cock inside me...moving into me...and, moving out of me. It was if the steady retreat of that massive meat was tugging at every possible emotion inside me as well as further inflaming the tunnel of my ass deep within me and the tight ring resisting his massive departure.

I gasped and writhed, throwing my head back, when his ten inch length finally reached the point where the wide beefy head forced my hole wider and then allowed it to slowly close as if in a kiss over the slope to his substantial piss slit.

He rose to stand above me...dark, muscular, hairy, and sweaty at the same time as I did my best to clamp my distended hole down so I could keep his heavy load inside me. As much as I tried otherwise, all the thick cum dumped up into my belly began drooling in uncontrollable streams from my overly stretched asshole. I looked at the cum-matted hair of his stomach and realized that was my cum I had shot while he was fucking me.

I was in love.

I was also curious about his friends. That is another story.

12