All Comments on 'Mother In Law And Her Sisters'

by PeterLongHenry

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice but

The story itself was pretty good, but certaonly categorized wrong. Inlaws are not incest, and he wasn't even an inlaw yet. And not the sligjtesy contact between the sisters. Normally I would give this a 5, but I won't this time because it's just not incest. I won't lower your score either though. I'll simply abstain on this one.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
I, too, thought about the incest but...

I vote on the story and not on how its categorized. Five stars.

PeterLongHenryPeterLongHenryover 8 years agoAuthor
Category

Perhaps it does stretch the definition of incest as the wedding is four days after the story takes place. There's a hint at the end that the relationships continue and I do plan on other stories of his one-on-one encounters with each of the women. Justine will be his mother-in-law in their next encounter. I will more carefully consider the category and key words for those stories.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the story other than the categorization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Category/

Incest/Taboo.

<P>

That's the category name. Did the first commenter notice the second part the name, ya, now, that part that clearly states, "Taboo"? I guess not.

<P>

In addition, while this may not be Incest biologically, a quick Google search would have revealed that in-law and step-related pairs are legally considered Incest in many states.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Continue the story after the marriage with Jade finding out and being persuaded to join in.

PeterLongHenryPeterLongHenryover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks For The Suggestions

I do appreciate the the suggestions on where future stories of this family may go. I don't know yet whether Jade ever finds out. I'm not going to write them in sequence. There are several other entirely different story lines I'm working on as well and they'll be posted in no particular order as I'm inspired to finish them.

It will not turn into a big family orgy. A couple of points from this story will give some clues to my thoughts.

Justine makes a point of this happening before the wedding and Henry should not be carrying on like this as a married man.

But each of the sisters reveal flaws in their own marriages (which weren't there when they started the tradition). Henry has opportunity the other's may not have had.

There were unfulfilled promises of more ("I'm not done with you yet...") that leave a yearning.

"It's a secret". But the more who know a secret the harder it is to keep. In my mind (right now anyway) at least one (but not all 5) of the other sons-in-law has carried on post wedding with at least one (but not all 3) of the sisters. But I'm not sure where that goes yet.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the comments.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Very good

Different but exciting, yes it's taboo to fuck your mother-in-law and her sisters before the getting married to her daughter and their niece.

A little disapointed that he didn't eat each of the ladies and cum in them all after dinner.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Great story!

Well written...well done...entertaining with a novel idea! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story ... please choose point of view and stick with it

You kept switching from 1st person "I" to "he" several times. It's a better read when you stick to the same point of view all the way through. Otherwise great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm not an English major or a troll lving with my parents.....

but whatever that idiot said "You kept switching from 1st person "I" to "he" several times. It's a better read when you stick to the same point of view all the way through. Otherwise great story!You kept switching from 1st person "I" to "he" several times. It's a better read when you stick to the same point of view all the way through. Otherwise great story"........I NEVER ONCE SAW IT AS A DISTRACTION UNLIKE MY TYPING IN CAPS ARE. HEY ENGLISH MAJOR...STOP CRITICIZING AND START ENJOYING LIFE. :) Great story....but the fact that the guy keeps going to fix things at his mother in laws house or that of her sisters would indicate that he is still getting it from the sexy trio!

PeterLongHenryPeterLongHenryover 8 years agoAuthor
Point Of View

Yes, I did let a few mistakes slip through. My apologies for that. I hadn't written in the third person for awhile and let myself slip into first person in putting the scenes I imagined on the page from time to time. I thought I'd caught all of them and corrected them but I missed a few. I've shaken off the rust and don't find myself slipping into a different voice in the story I'm working on now.It's a different story line from this but I will write some more about "the sexy trio" in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
'm not an English major or a troll lving with my parents.....

No, you're just an ignorant troll on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh dear

Not a bad idea but the writing was awful.

Past tense or present? First or third party telling the story.

Grammar all wrong.

It was childlike in its execution.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Couldn't get though the first page. You make her out like a bitch then you want to fuck her!!

Not in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Oh dear

You do get idiots that would read anything no matter how bad the writing is as long as it gives them a boner. But to criticise those of higher intelligence who point out the mistakes in the grammar is a bit over the top. What an absolute moron.

Anyway, if you could redress the past/present thing I think you might have some good ideas.

Ps, stick to past tense. It's easier to write and to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous