Mother In Law And Her Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry stands by the sofa in front of her. The glistening from between her pussy lips excites him. Her soft bush invites him. He leans down and licks her pussy, his tongue searching for her clit. Her hips quiver at his touch.

She moans, "Oh, that's nice. Maybe later you can do more. But I want your dick in me now. I need it, honey."

He moves down on her and puts his tongue in her cunt. His finger tickles her clit. She slips back a little and pulls him towards her.

"I like that. I do. But I NEED you in me. Fuck me, honey!"

He moves up and lays on her, pressing his hard cock between her wet pussy lips. He guides it in to her cunt, teasing in and out a few times before he pushes it all the way in. She moans her approval. He holds it deep in her and props myself up on his arms a bit.

He says, "Thank, you, Justine, honey, for this. And Leana and Hilda, too. Even in my horny daydreams I never imagined something like this would ever really happen with any of you. I just want to let you all know I really appreciate it. God, you're all so sexy and so hot. I've never done anything like this before. But I can't imagine a sexier or more exciting trio of hot babes to do it with. You all make me so fucking horny. This IS way better than the stag party! You make me feel like I'm the luckiest man alive."

"I told you he'd be a chivalrous one," Leana said.

"You're even luckier than that," Justine says, "Because in four days you're going to marry my beautiful daughter."

"Oh, god, Justine, this is so crazy wild, fucking you, her mother."

"Is it too crazy wild for you?"

"Oh. no! I want to have the wildest, dirtiest fucking sex I can with her hot sexy momma."

"Good, I want you to."

I start sliding myself out and back in a slow rhythm. Hilda and Leena are mimicking the action on themselves with their fingers on either end of the sofa.

Henry gestures to them, "Come over here closer, both of you. There's no need to do that yourself. Get right next to us. Let me help."

They're all a bit surprised. That's not the way it's supposed to go.

Hilda says, "He is a wild one, isn't he?"

She and Leena cuddle up on either side. He gives them each a kiss then lays back down on Justine, pressing her warm soft tits against my hairy chest. He kisses her. His hands explore the fleshy sexiness cuddled close on each side, across luscious shapely thighs, to the sweet wet spots between their legs. Justine puts her arms around him. He starts humping her in that slow rhythm again. His middle fingers slip into each of her sister's pussy holes, hands cupped around pussy lips. Justine's hips are moving with me. His pace quickens.

Justine says, "Oh, god! I love when you fill me up. Oh, fuck, yes, I need that. Make me cum, honey. I need to cum so bad. Pump me hard until I cum."

His mother-in-law-to-be begging him to make her cum pushes Henry's excitement over the top. His cock stroking in her cunt gets faster and harder. He bumps and grinds against her clit with each deep plunge. His hands fumble to keep their positions fingering Hilda and Leana as his fucking gets more furious. Leana puts her hand on his to keep his finger where she wants it.

Justine starts panting. "Oh, yes. Oh, yes. More. More!"

Leana is guiding his hand now, like it's a dildo. She moans softly while she presses his hand hard against her clit. Hilda arches her back and squeezes his hand tight between her thighs as she starts to cum. Justine's hips are rocking with Henry's fucking, squeezing his cock tight.

"YES! OH GOD YES!" Justine screams as the wave of release washes over her.

The fire in his balls explodes and he feels his cock start to spasm. He pulls out of Justine and rubs his cock between her pussy lips and moves up until his balls are rubbing on her clit.

"Oh, I going to cum honey. I feel it! Hilda, help me. Jerk me off!"

Hilda puts her hand on his cock and starts to stroke it.

"Now suck my cum out Leana!"

She leans down and gets her tongue on the tip of his cock just as the cum starts spurting out. It gets all over Justine's belly and Hilda's hand and Leana's face. And still it keeps cumming. Finally, spent, he lays on Justine. Hilda and Leana lay next to them, his arms stretched out across them. They all just gasp and sigh for a few minutes.

He says, "God, I haven't cum that much in a long time. You ladies are awesome."

Then Leana says, "Oh, my. It's never been quite like this before!"

Hilda says, "That was so hot! All of us together like that. This one's a wild one! I like him. But, gee, what are we going to with the rooster? It's always gone to the one he cums for. But it was all of us this time. God, that was so exciting!"

Henry says, "The rooster?"

Leana explains, "We always buy a little ceramic rooster and then whichever of us makes the groom cum wins the rooster. We each have two of them so far. And yours is the last one. There aren't anymore daughters to get married."

Henry remembers having seen two little rooster knick knacks on the mantle. Now he realizes what they mean.

He says, "I guess you'll have to buy two more."

Then Leana says, "I guess we will. OK, we better all get dressed and head over to The Olive Garden."

Henry is a bit confused by that. "We're still going out?"

Hilda explains, "Well, we still need to eat. We take all our sons' brides to The Olive Garden too. Except Cassandra. She wanted to go to a strip club on Chippendales night. What a hoot that night was! We tell everyone we take the grooms to The Olive Garden. So we do have to actually go there. People will ask about it."

Leana says, "And you certainly can't tell them about the doe party!"

Justine says, "It's a secret."

So they get dressed and go to the restaurant. They grill him about his past, his family, his career, and all the things he'd expected to be quizzed on when he got the invitation to dinner. And in between there are whispers and laughing about the doe party. They offer way too much marital advice in between all the other chatter.

"Don't ever stop letting her know she's sexy," Hilda told him, "even if she does get bigger than when you married her. But I know you're the kind of man who would still appreciate her and still give it to her on more than birthdays and anniversaries."

"You didn't have a drink with dinner," Leana observed, "That's a good sign."

Henry says' "I have to drive home. And I did have that wine before."

"Yes, she says, "That's it exactly."

After more gushing about what a great wedding it's going to be it's time to go. When they are parting ways a few heads are turned in the parking lot as he gives each a passionate ass grabbing hug and long kiss before they each get in their own cars and drive away.

Days later at the wedding reception there were a few knowing glances exchanged between the sons-in-laws whenever there was mention of dinner at The Olive Garden.

Many years later Jade told him how she thought he is so kind and generous because whenever her mother or aunts call needing any sort of fix-it help at home when her dad or uncles were away he always went to help them. And never once complained. Or acted like it was a burden to him. No matter what time they called. Such a nice, kind man she married.

12