All Comments on 'Mother In Law Pleasure'

by blitzz05

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DeepBlueCDeepBlueCalmost 14 years ago
Please, GET AN EDITOR!

Quotation marks [learn to use them!], paragraphs, missing words, and on and on. Even with the multitude of errors, I enjoyed it to the extent possible with the myriad of distracting errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

i have always wanted to suck and fuck my 73 yearold motherinlaw. she is a sexy and horny doll baby with a nice fat ass and hairy pussy that has never had oral sex but you never know

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 14 years ago
Nice story, good content

In my opinion an editor would have caught the few spelling and punctuation mistakes and made the story better. Too much content in the last 2 paragraphs and the story ended abruptly. Plenty of build up in the beginning of the story, but what we had been waiting for ended too quickly. Good start to a 2nd chapter or the rest of the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A great fast moving story

Erotic and hot is the new affair between him and his mother in law.

Now all they need to do is find a way of getting together without getting caught.

Maybe the daughter would like a three way, that would be a good chapter.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I wanted to fuck my mother in law after delivery of my wife for first child

because then only started thinking about her as my wife had a caesarean operation and feelings continued but only fantasies were left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot story

i love the idea of having unprotected sex with my sexy mother-in-law, this story sent me over the top thinking of breeding my mil, and giving my wife a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story but......

the grammar and punctuation are terrible......proofread or have someone else do it before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didnt like it, no consideration for the wife

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely DELICIOUS...

I had developed a GREAT relationship with MY Mother-in-Law... we wound up giggling, teasing, touching until one day... when my wife had left... I began INTENSELY rubbing her ever hardening nipples. I began sucking on them, teasing them until she was soooooooo hot, moved, that she began breathing oh so hard. I worked my way down to her crotch and began stroking, teasing and fingering her lucious pussy. I finger fucked her & played with her clit until she came all over her legs, pussy & my hands. I then tried to lay her back to EAT her delicious pussy, but she sat up... pulled my head to her breast and said she just could not. he really, really wanted & NEEDED to, but just could not... I did NOT push it, but told he I was ALAYS there for her... when she is READY... Nothing has ever been said, nor happened after that. We are back to gentle TEASING and touching again... but NOT YET... I am sure it IS going to happen, but...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous