All Comments on 'Mother-In-Law Surprise'

by ForbiddenLoves

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
harismileysharismileysabout 10 years ago
Quite uninteresting

And to be accurate a mother-in-law is not an incest relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
category

/taboo you idiot

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 10 years ago
Like.....

The story but perhaps it should have gone in Fetish Category.

writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
/taboo

Seems a lot of readers lose the fact taboo doesn't just mean getting it in the ass. This story read like you were in a hurry to get it done, and all the "this year, last year, many years" openings got rather dull after a while.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 10 years ago
Dreamy

What ever category, this was steamy to me. Any chance for another chapter?

harismileysharismileysabout 10 years ago
Really "Anonymous"?

One can even marry the woman who was once the mother-in-law. Cheating on the wife by fucking her mother is just as /taboo and cheating on her with someone else.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
liked it

sounded real, I hope they can enjoy themselves a long time, at least till his wife comes to her senses, and realizes what she has been missing. mother in law is smarter than her daughter. good going, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great start, please add a few more chapters.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

this story could easily go into a series. love to see the movie too.

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 8 years ago
I do hope there are more chapters...

This was a great start. It could have been dragged out a bit more with more suspenseful build-up but got and kept my attention.

But there's a lot more to be told.

Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mother In Laws Special things....

How many of us men enjoy wearing our Mother In Laws clothes. Her bras, blouses, slacks and dresses. I have a closet full of her items, complete outfits. She pretends to give these to my wife over the years but I inherited most for myself. She has two leather coats I hope one day to own and wear. I also have a great collection of her purses which I carry one when dressed. I’m wearing an outfit as I write this. Happy me.

CFNM999CFNM999almost 6 years ago
my mother in law is a goddess

am wearing my MIL 'S brasseire and panteis as am reading thsi story . she is a domina goddess .. i have 2 panties and 2 bra from her which i stole . next target is her leggings .i will steal 2 soon . her worn leggings ..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story needs more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous