All Comments on 'Mother-in-law-to-be 'Test Drives' Me'

by MrsJ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59over 6 years ago
Nice story

I hope Jen's first time lives up to her expectations!! Too bad she's not already balling her man, though. Virginity is overrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MIL Stories

I just love MIL stories. Maybe it's because my MIL is such a wonderful fuck. Maybe it's because she is free with her body. She and I have a wonderful past and since she is a widow and I service her periodically and since my wife knows about this a agrees with our sex, it is so interesting that I absolutely love MIL stories.

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
After

Will we find out after the wedding that the friend and mil are still options for the couple

theoutcasttheoutcastover 6 years ago
Great Story, well told

It would be best if you wrote the follow up stories.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME stor y.

As open as Jenny has been I do think she would have cared with Tim fucking Mom and even Sarah.

Hope you will add the wedding night and the honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couple of Coke cans end to end?

Guessing actually weee man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring

A boring high school romp not even suited for the fake penthouse letters of old.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Ignorant of basic facts..

A small Brazilian pussy trim with just the tiniest bit of hair left...

You fucking dickhead. A Brazilian HAS NO HAIR at all, that’s what makes it a Brazilian. You fuck this up just so many times it’s grating and I had to quit. Perhaps if the dad added another item to the list - pussy trim styles, he/you might not be such a tosser.

Yet another story written by a preteen guy with no idea except what his equally dumb mates discuss at school. Or just a straight up 40 yo virgin.

If your going to make something a focal point of a story, you mentioned it just so many times, then get it the fuck right. GOOGLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely red hot, omg the lucky fucker. What would not give to fuck the this mother and daughter, love it. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous