All Comments on 'Mother-in-Law's Panties'

by Richcranium

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm, smells good

Nice story ! A reader from Maine

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wish my mother in law wore panties like those

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Huh?

Great build up. Even though I like the anticipation of waiting, I was hoping he'd at least feel her ass. I KNOW part two is coming, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

A great opportunity for MIL to take advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 2 please.

I just love a good panty sniffing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Looking forward to chapter 2! Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

sweet. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh Again

I agree with Huh no 1. Your story as it is got me kind of worked up. It left me want more. But that is the best kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
??

more...please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

love the story so far please add more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it so far

Oh my , wonderful story , loved it so far ! Please do continue

hotracer69hotracer69over 9 years ago
Chapter 2 Please

This is a good story so far you need to do chapter 2, as the mother-in-law is showing him she likes what he done to her panties, by wearing them and letting that cum soak up into her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start to a good story

need a part two!

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!

Please, write the next part ;)

akeyesxakeyesxabout 8 years ago
BOING, BOING!

This is, without a doubt, one of the hottest, most sexcitingly told MIL/panties stories I've ever read. The premise is simple and easily understandable. The circumstances are realistic. The outline if very believable.

And you left us hanging (hell, I wasn't hanging, I was standing straight up!) just right.

I've already read chapter two and don't think there's any way another story can match it.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story needs a follow up.

Lots of suspense there. Steamy too.

MarriedpolyffmMarriedpolyffmover 4 years ago
Wow

Wow, that's pretty hot! I have a thing for worn panties also, and I'd love to smell and taste my mil's!!

LuvickysmellLuvickysmellover 3 years ago
great stroy

wow that is a great story. I've been sniffing my mother inlaws panties for many years now. I try to get two or three panties a week. I return the ones i have and take what ever she leaves me in her laundry bag. I love her smell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story need more please. I love sniffing,tasting and wearing my mil panties. Her fatt juicy pussy smells and taste just like her daughters. I love to rub my cock through her silk thongs while licking the crotch and ass of another pair and shooting my hot sticky load in them and then licking them clean. Im bout to shoot off in her pink panties now and make my wife wear them and then we both can lick the crotch after making her pussy hott and soaking wet and make her act like her mom while i stick my big fat cock in her.. Love calling her by her hott moms name while fucking her and wearing mil panties

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Would loved to have fuck my MIL, but she didn't seem interested. Maybe that's why my FIL divorced her? I still have a pair of her panties that I use every once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ilove to sniff and lick my Mother in laws dirty panties every day, as my wife and I are staying with her for a few weeks while we have some work done on our house.

I am actually sniffing a pair of her dirty pale blue cotton lace panties as we speak. They smell very musky with a hint of sweat and pee. She actually caught me a year ago. while wanking off and sniffing a pair of her dirty panties. I thought she going to go mad but all she said was. you dirty little panty sniffer dont let my daughter find out you like the smell of her Mums pussy and walked back out of the room.

Every now and then she teases me and says how is my little panty pervert? I normally just go bright red and say very good thanks. Last week she said to me that I know you are still sniffing my dirty panties, why do you do it son? I just said I am sorry but I cant help it. Do you have a favorite pair she asked me.

I just nodded and said yes your navy blue lace panties.

You know that I have not seen a cock since my husband died over 10 years ago. And I have needs she said.

I was shocked. Jenny my wife was still at work.

How do you like these ones as she lifted her skirt and showed me a very sexy pair of red silk panties. Oh wow I exclaimed. They are very sexy.

If I give you these to sniff will you wank off in front of me. My pleasure I said but I would prefer to sniff them while you are still wearing them and a broad grin lit up her face.

Lay down then she said and immediately straddled my shoulders and lowered her panty covered pussy right down onto my face . I took a deep long sniff and licked at her wet crotch.

I got my cock out and started to wank it off.

I pulled her panties to the side and started to lick her very wet old pussy. She cum almost immediately.

I made her cum 4 more times over my face and she sucked me off.

I have licked her out every day since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous