Mother-in-Law's Tongue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking about a repeat performance. Only this time we'll take a few pics on our mobile phones. That way, if ever you try the 'don't take any notice of them, they're lying' routine we'll be able to prove we aren't."

She was backed into a corner. The men were going to force her to have sex with them again. Her mouth had gone very dry, her knees weak. But then the dread realisation of what was going to happen was given an even more acute edge by the fact that she could feel her hardened nipples pressing against the fabric of her bra. When she looked down she could see that they were clearly visible. Worse still, she could feel a stirring between her legs. She daren't move now for fear that her clothing would rub against her body and stimulate her further.

Bob watched Andrea carefully. When she didn't speak he knew that he had won. He could feel his cock stiffening in anticipation of what was to come. "I think that you had better start by explaining what happened after we left," he said.

"My throat... I need a drink. Please?" she begged.

"Get her a beer Terry," he said. His brother went over to a fridge in the corner of the room by a sink and opened it. Pulling out a bottle of Stella Artois he quickly flipped off the top with a bottle opener sitting on the draining board.

Andrea took the bottle. She had never drunk beer in her life, but she needed something to lubricate her throat. The thought occurred to her that she really would need something if they used her mouth as they did before. She took a sip and suppressed a grimace. It wasn't at all like wine. She sipped again and found that the taste didn't seem as bad. The third sip actually tasted alright.

"You want me to tell you what happened," was a statement.

"In detail, tell us everything. And if you lie or miss anything out, we'll give you the spanking that you deserve."

It didn't occur to Andrea to question how they would know if she lied. The idea of them punishing her brought back memories of the film that she had watched last night. Her mouth grew dry once more and she lifted the bottle to her mouth and finished it in one swig, as if it was water.

"He... Terry took off the tape and made me lay back on the couch. He told me to spread my legs and then told Ben to lie down on top of me. His arms were tied behind his back, so Terry had to lower him onto me. Then he pulled my arms together behind Ben's back and taped them there. He pulled both of my legs up and then fastened them together behind Ben. Then... then he pulled my skirt up."

Bob interrupted, "Mrs... Andrea, isn't it? Andrea, I want you to go on, but as you do I want you to start pulling your skirt up to show us your legs."

Andrea bent down to take hold of the hem and began to raise it as she continued, "He... he hadn't let me put any panties on when I got dressed earlier, so I was naked down there. Then... then he pulled Ben's trousers and pants down." The skirt has been pulled up as far as her stocking tops.

"I need another drink," she said. Terry obliged with another bottle before she resumed her story, "We were pressed together. His... thing was lying across my... my... pussy. It started to grow. I know that he couldn't help it but as it got bigger and... throbbed, it was doing something to me. I had never, ever done anything like this before in my life, but I needed to... to have him inside me. It was fairly easy to manoeuvre him in, but his movements were pretty limited. He... we... were doing it for some time before... well, you know." The skirt was now up around her waist, revealing the suspender belt and matching knickers.

"No I don't Andrea. Tell me precisely," Bob demanded.

Andrea took a long swig from the second bottle. "He... spurted into me and... I orgasmed." The damp patch at the crotch of Andrea's panties was very visible by now – as all of the brothers could see.

"And then you managed to get free?"

"Yes."

"And you've never thought about having sex with him again?"

"No!" she said indignantly. Then she recalled the threats regarding lying. "Well, not... you know... it. But I thought about using my mouth on his... on him, you know."

"But you didn't?"

"No."

"Well perhaps I can help you fulfil that fantasy. Kneel down Andrea."

She did as she was told. Bob walked across to the room and stood in front of her, "Go on then you little slut. You know what to do."

Andrea's mind was in turmoil. Revulsion was mixed with incredible sexual urges. She spread her legs in order to get closer to Bob and then began to unfasten his belt. She popped the top button and then unzipped the fly. The trousers were loose enough that they feel straight to the floor. She could see his erect dick nodding inside of his underpants. She took hold of them and yanked them down his legs. The solid piece of meat suddenly released from the material and sprung back up, slapping his stomach in the process.

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and pulled the skin down. She rubbed her hand back up and down a few times before extending her tongue. She began at the base and slowly drew it up the shaft. The pre-cum at the tip flicked up onto her lips and she licked it into her mouth, tasting the salty flavour.

Andrea closed her eyes and slid her mouth over the head of Bob's cock. She continued to rub with one hand while the other cradled his balls. She gradually lowered her mouth down onto his penis until it rested against the back of her throat. She lifted back off until just the tip remained between her lips, before sliding it back in again. She continued to repeat this action, speeding her movements up as she did so.

Bob felt like grabbing hold of her head and shoving his cock all of the way down her throat, but so far she was doing quite a good job so he let her continue. He looked down to see that her right hand had taken over the task of caressing his bollocks, while her left hand had dropped down between her legs.

Andrea rubbed her clitoris through the thin material of her panties. She was feeling incredibly aroused now and with each plunge of her mouth onto Bob's dick it was penetrating deeper and deeper into her throat. She was almost at the point of coming when he beat her too it. She choked as the volume of spunk hitting her tonsils made her gag and pulled most of the rod from her mouth to allow room for it. A hand prevented her from taking the cock completely out of her mouth and she was forced to swallow it all.

"Ohhh, but you're good Andrea. You're such a talented little cocksucker. And you had never done that before we met you? You must be a natural," he said as he pulled his trousers and underpants up.

"Tell me Andrea. Who would you like to suck next? Terry or Roy?"

She didn't answer, but instead picked the bottle up again and took a long swig of beer to wash down Bob's semen.

"Or perhaps you'd like to take them on both at the same time?"

The two brothers looked at each other and advance rapidly on Andrea. They quickly freed their respective dicks, both of which were already fully hard, and presented them to her. Andrea licked her lips, took hold a shaft in each hand and then sucked each penis alternately into her mouth. Her pussy was burning for attention, but her hands were occupied. When she pulled away each time the brothers were disappointed and began to shove themselves back at her, until eventually she had two heads vying for the one opening. How it happened she didn't know, but her mouth became stretched incredibly wide until both of their cocks achieved entry.

The two men came almost simultaneously. Andrea continued pumping with her hands, but the cocks jerked out of her mouth and started to spray across her face.

As the brothers withdrew and began to dress themselves, Bob said, "Smile for the camera Andrea."

She looked up to see Bob holding his mobile up. She heard a click.

"Oh, that's going to be a good one for the family album. Especially next to the one where you were sucking two at once."

"Can I go now?" she asked. "I need to get home, or I'll be missed."

"No you won't," said Terry. "You said that your husband was away."

"Go?" questioned Bob, laughing. "We've only just started the entertainment darling! But I reckon you probably need something to be going on with for now." He walked over to the sink and picked up a round handled dish-washing brush. He threw it to her and said, "Sit on the sofa and fuck yourself with this."

Andrea looked at the brush in her hand with horror. Did he really mean that she should use this on herself? Did he intend her to push that into her vagina? She got up from the floor and lay down on the chair. Her skirt was already high enough to reveal her knickers, but she pulled the skirt up to her waist anyway. She slipped her hand down between her legs and rubbed the wetness. She slipped her fingers under the gusset and pulled it to one side, almost crying out when her knuckles rubbed against her over-sensitive clit. She held the brush in her hand, handle poised, pointing at the entrance to her vagina. She looked at a now grinning Bob, who simply nodded.

She kept her eyes locked on Bob's as she started to insert the end, but soon lost focus as the handle penetrated deeper. Before long she was thrusting it in and out at speed, using the thumb on her other hand to stimulate her clitoris. Her orgasm, when it arrived, was prolonged and powerful. She may have passed out, for the next thing she knew was that the men were kneeling down around her and sliding the brush in and out for her. One of them dropped his head down into her lap and began sucking on her clit. Her blouse was already unbuttoned and Bob was levering one of her breasts out of its cup. His mouth dropped onto the nipple.

The three brothers were all working hard on her. She had only just come, but now she realised that she was building up yet again. And only minutes after the last one!

When finally she had recovered from her second orgasm, they pulled away from her. "Get dressed," said Bob. She reached down and removed the brush that had been left inserted. She moaned as she slid it out and dropped to the floor. She hoped that her ordeal was over, but somehow doubted it. She straightened her clothes and raised herself unsteadily to her feet.

"OK," said Bob. "I think its time to go somewhere more appropriate." He took Andrea by the arm and led her outside of the garage, telling Terry to lock up.

*****

Chapter 2

When Bob had said, "somewhere more appropriate" she had assumed that he had meant to a house or flat or somewhere that they would be out of site from prying eyes. The reality was different, not that she was aware until too late.

The car was quite large – big enough for three adults to sit across the back seat comfortably. Bob told Terry to drive, while he and Roy sat either side of Andrea in the back seat. The car set off and was soon travelling along sparsely lit roads. Andrea was sitting with her knees together and her hands clasped in her lap. Bob leaned over and said, "Well my little slut? What are you waiting for? Get our cocks out and start rubbing them. It'll be a little while yet before we get where we're going."

Andrea did as she was told. She turned first towards Bob and used both hands to unzip his trousers and then fish around for his already solid dick. She rubbed it a few times before letting go and turning towards Roy. To her surprise, Roy wasn't wearing any underwear, which for some reason made her start to feel even hornier than she already was. She straightened up in the seat and began to wank the men together.

"Now spread your legs. Hook them over ours," Bob ordered. But to achieve this she had to lean back against the seat. The men turned towards her slightly so that she could continue her hand movements. Having spread her legs as wide as possible, her skirt was forced up around her hips. She could feel her pussy lips parting beneath the thin material of her panties. She could smell the heady aroma of her own arousal. So could the men – indeed Terry was having trouble concentrating on his driving and nearly caught the kerb a couple of times.

Both Bob and Roy slid their hands up her legs. She almost came as they passed her stocking tops and moved over the naked flesh of her inner thighs. When they reached her pussy their fingers were battling for entry. Eventually, two fingers from each man, together with a reasonable amount of knicker gusset were pushed fully into her cunt. Orgasm was only seconds behind as they both began to finger fuck her.

Still dazed and confused in the aftermath of coming, she had stopped masturbating the two brothers. Bob pulled his fingers out of Andrea and then pulled her head down to his crotch. She had to twist her body in order to bend over enough to take him into her mouth. This forced Roy to remove his fingers, but he pushed up the back of her skirt and re-inserted them from behind.

Andrea continued to fellate Bob as Roy fingered her pussy from behind. He wanted to fuck her right now, but Bob had said that they had to wait. He pulled his fingers out and marvelled at the wet slickness, then had an idea. Pushing Andrea's cheeks apart he found the puckered little hole of her anus and started to insert a finger.

"No!" said Andrea. "You mustn't do th..." was as far as she got as Bob forced her mouth back down onto his cock. He was about to explode and he didn't want his come all over the car seat. Meanwhile, his brother inserted a second finger into the tight passage accompanied by muffled moans from Andrea. He began sawing his digits in and out. As Bob finally delivered his semen into her mouth, Andrea came on Roy's fingers again.

She had now lost count of the number of orgasms she had experienced, yet she felt that the men intended to do a lot more with her yet.

The car had moved into the nearby town now and was touring a dimly lit and run down area. They stopped just before an alleyway. The streetlight immediately opposite was out, meaning that the litter strewn thoroughfare itself was in deep, deep shadow. They led Andrea into the darkness. Twenty paces on the group heard a noise. Bob flipped open his mobile phone and in the light from the screen they could make out a figure in doorway, cardboard stacked around him.

The young man looked older than his years, clearly down on his luck; he had been forced to sleep on the streets. He looked up at the group, unable to make them out properly and scared that they were about to cause him harm. Bob pulled Andrea with him as he approached the cardboard home.

"Hello mate, have you eaten lately?" asked Bob.

The man shook his head.

"It must be your lucky night, then." He yanked Andrea's skirt up to reveal the sodden panties. "You can have a feast on this. Tell you what, you can have her knickers too, somebody will probably pay a pretty price for them, soaked with come as they are."

He didn't know what to do. As they had moved nearer He was able to see them a little better and now could make out the face and body of Andrea. He reached out tentatively until his hand was almost at her hip. Looking up he saw Bob grinning and egging him on. He placed a hand on one hip. Andrea drew in her breath – his hand was cold. The other hand reached up and made contact. She shivered, but was it from cold, disgust or excitement?

The young man dragged her panties down quickly, lest the group change their minds. Perhaps because he hadn't seen a pussy for so long, this one appeared to him to be the most beautiful in the world. He tugged the knickers down over Andrea's shoes, held them to his face and then quickly secreted them in his pocket.

"Open your legs for him, slut," Bob told her. He looked at the man, "No touching, mind. Just you mouth."

Andrea spread her legs, lust overcoming the feeling of loathing. His tongue delved deep between the walls of her vagina. Her knees began to buckle as he made contact with her clitoris. He seemed to know what he was doing and was tonguing and nibbling with incredible expertise. She threw her head back as the heat began to build in her stomach again. As she began to groan with the start of her next climax a flash of light to her right told her that Bob was taking photographs on his mobile again.

Terry and Roy picked Andrea up from where she had fallen to her knees. Her legs were dirty and both her stockings were torn and laddered. They walked along the alleyway, not back towards the car but further into the darkness.

"Where... where are we going?" she asked.

"Over there will do," said Bob. They released her in a corner by an iron staircase. The lack of light had meant that their eyes had become unusually accustomed to the dark. By the stairway were a couple of dustbins. Bob pushed her towards them and told her to strip.

"No, please, not here. I'll do anything you want me to, but not here. Please?"

"You'll do anything anywhere we want you to. Now strip off or we'll rip the clothes off of you."

She took off the jacket that they had allowed her to retrieve from her car before setting off and then started to unfasten the buttons of her blouse. Fortunately, it was a remarkably mild night and in her heated state she didn't feel any coolness as she slipped her bra from her shoulders and threw it to the floor. Bob had been taking pictures as she progressed. She unzipped the skirt and stepped out of it. All three of the brothers stared at her in the dim light. Her body was magnificent!

"OK slut, now we're going to fuck you, but we want you to remember this for a very long time. Take the lid off of the bin furthest away from you. That's it. Put it down over there. Now, bend your ass over the lid of the other bin and hold onto the sides of this one."

As she had removed the lid Andrea had realised that the bin was almost full. Bending over the other bin brought her face almost into contact with the foul, stinking contents of the open one. Without warning, Terry rammed his penis into her and began fucking her roughly. Having ejaculated earlier he was able keep going for longer. Bob took his photographs. Terry grunted as he shot his sperm into her.

Bob took his turn next, enjoying a long leisurely penetration with each stroke. Andrea came again before he did. She thought that she couldn't possibly experience any more. She was exhausted and she no longer felt aroused, simply dirty and disgusted. The oldest brother withdrew. As he did so she could feel the mixed spunk dribbling from her stretched open pussy. She knew that Roy was still waiting to have her.

His dick began to slip into her, but she was so dilated that he wasn't getting much pleasure from his fuck. He pulled out for a moment and slid a couple of fingers into her. He slid his cock back in and then began probing her anus with his fingers. Andrea had forgotten about this form of invasion that he had tried earlier. Nobody had ever done this to her before. It was dirty, but somehow pleasurable. She realised that contrary to what she had thought, she was indeed becoming aroused again.

Andrea almost demanded that he put his fingers back when he removed them, but then his dick pulled out of her pussy as well. She went to look over her shoulder to see what was happening, but then felt the probing at her back passage again. His fingers seemed to have grown as they began to push back in. But, instead of just slipping in after a bit of stretching, there was instead a great deal of stretching. Suddenly Andrea realised what was happening!

"No!" she yelled. "No! You can't fuck my ass! You mustn't!"

Roy put his hand over her mouth to stop her yelling and continued to push into her bowels. Once he had started his rhythm, he began to pick up speed and released her mouth. She was, by now, panting too hard to be able to shout. As the semen flooded into her she came again and again.