Mother-in-Law's Tongue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Epilogue

The brothers helped Andrea to dress and took her back to the car. They stopped by the Garage and Roy got into her car to drive it home. She fell asleep during the journey, hoping that the night was over.

Once home, the men helped her inside and ran her bath. They showed a surprising amount of compassion considering what they had just done to her. Bob assured Andrea, "You won't be seeing us again, love. And I don't think we'll be seeing you again, eh?"

Andrea smiled wanly and shook her head. She climbed into the bath as the brothers let themselves out of the house.

She stayed indoors for the whole of the next two day. The following day her husband was due home in the evening. The self-pride and steely discipline kicked in and she pulled herself together. She did all of the household chores that her husband would expect her to have done. Then she prepared a casserole and left it simmering while she got dressed into a smart black skirt and blouse. She decided on the spur of the moment to leave her bra and panties off. Why? She didn't really know, but it seemed a good idea.

She picked her husband up from the station, receiving a perfunctory kiss on the cheek when they met. Andrea felt a little disappointed, but this was normal behaviour for the couple. Once home, James told her that he had a surprise for her and led the way upstairs with his suitcase. He placed it on the chair and opened it. On the top was an expensive looking carrier bag, which he took out and handed to her.

Andrea looked inside. Whatever it was, it was cream and silky. She pulled it out and held it up. It was an exquisite nightdress made of satin and lace, but as she admired it something else fell to the floor. She bent down to retrieve the article that turned to be a tie-sided thong to match the nightdress. "James!" she said in surprise.

Her husband was pleased. He thought that he might feel the cold steel of her tongue for buying the knickers. He had planned to claim that they came as a set and that he really only wanted to buy the nightdress. But Andrea seemed amused, rather than appalled.

"Is this the kind of thing that you would like to see me wearing?" she asked in mock horror, yet with a smile on her face.

"I wouldn't mind. After all, you have got a beautiful body. Will you hold it against me for saying that?" He put his tongue in his cheek.

It took a moment for Andrea to realise that her husband had just cracked a joke. Wow! Had he changed in the last few days!

"Well if you want to see me wearing these, you'll have to undress me first," she said.

It was as if all James's birthdays had come at once. He had virtually never seen her naked, either in daylight or with the light on. And never had he been given the opportunity to undress her. He moved closer and put his arms around his wife. His kiss was tender, yet more passionate than it had been in a very, very long time. "You taste and feel good," he said as his hands roamed down to her bottom. He anticipated the admonishment he was likely to get for his actions, but Andrea didn't object and allowed him to fondle her. It dawned on him that he couldn't feel any panties and, furthermore, had felt no bra when he first held her.

James took a half step back and began to unbutton Andrea's blouse. As more and more flesh became exposed he began to see the rounded curves of her unfettered breasts. He opened the garment up to feast his eyes and then his mouth. She couldn't prevent a groan from escaping her lips. It was just as well that she was knickerless as her pussy was beginning to moisten rapidly.

James came up for air and started to unfasten the skirt. He let it drop to the floor and gasped as her unclad pussy came into view. "Ohhhh!" he moaned. Without thinking, Andrea pushed down on his shoulders, causing him to kneel in front of her. She then opened her legs and pulled his head towards her. He was unskilled, but he seemed to be a willing learner. She told him to concentrate a little higher up and he discovered her swollen clit with his lips and tongue. She stopped him short of her climax and told him to stand up. It was now her to turn to undress him.

She led, now naked, to the bed and told him to lie down. Then she fulfilled his fantasy of a lifetime, by enclosing her mouth around his dick. She sucked and licked until she thought he was nearly ready to burst. Then she sat astride James and lowered herself down onto him. She slid up and down his length, gathering pace until she lost all control. He did too and, for the first time the couple orgasmed together.

Neither spoke of why their sexual appetites had suddenly changed, perhaps neither of them wanted to find out something they didn't want to hear. But from that moment on their relationship became one of unbounded love and glorious sexual exploration.

*****