All Comments on 'Mother Knows Best'

by BobbiR

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I think Gemma would be a good daughter in law to Abigail

The threesomes they could have would keep them very happy for a long time.

I enjoyed the story very much.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun story

Good read. Great start but Abigail did not take full advantage of the situation. Many young men are insecure and Mom's can help immensely.

maxx308maxx308almost 11 years ago
Fantastic!!

Thank you for the excellent read.

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Bizarre logic...

Why write in such a infantile nonsense?

I read two pages, I had a little fun by reading so naive moral 'dilemmas' and 'chastity'(virtue) horny 40-year-olds woman, (which twice machinability son cock and gave him a twice blowjob), but the more it was impossible to read :)))

40-year-old horny woman takes a young son to bed, and ONLY LOOKS his orgasm? - And then expels him from his bed? - After he had given him a blowjob and watched his cum? :)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

Idek

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

uh racoon try reading what YOU write when commenting on others. it is 1 thing to mispell (pun) a word another to make no sense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Abigail moved her hand gently back and forth, covering and uncovering the crown. With her other hand she cupped his balls. She loved the feel of them, their softness, their weight."

I love it when a mother cups and gently handles her boy's balls. It's such a loving intimate thing for a mother to do. This is a magnificent story. I also loved that tall hunky Nelson showed up to give his mom breakfast in bed totally naked from the waist down, with his big cock rock-hard and proud almost arrogant and pointing to the ceiling. How many boys do you think would love to show their mom their stiff young cock in all its throbbing glory--show it just casually, like it's no big deal, like it's an ordinary everyday thing to have it out in the open, to display everything they've got hanging between their legs to mom. I don't know about Gemma's role and the lezbo action, but I'm sure glad that Nelson got to stick his fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. A boy with his prick up his mother's cunt is a beautiful thing, and Nelson gives his mother a great incestuous fuck, by far the best fuck of her life, finally unloading his young balls and shooting his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Nelson's such a good-looking well-built boy that his mother should keep that big mommy-pleaser between her son's legs for herself. As for Nelson, the boy's got to unload his heavy balls multiple times a day, and he--and his mom--know the best place for him to do that--right up his own mother's warm wet loving mommy-twat. Up his own mother's twat is where every last drop of Nelson's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
chapter 2??

Great story!! Woud love for a sequel.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
it's ok but,

This started out fairly good,sympathetic mom helping out her son. Then we find it's a conspiracy to seduce his mom. I also don't like how dominant the girlfriend became. I don't like how the story went, but you did do a good job telling it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Boring!!

Why all the mom's must been divorced or widows?, all the stories start in the same way, im kind of tired of this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap

Once you included Gemma, I lost interest.

Don't bother with a sequel. Shite!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a magnificent story

You are a good writer, and the story is the best.

qequsqequsover 10 years ago
good story :)

good but I could read only about half of it. Part with mother and son's girlfriend enjoying his cock looked a little weird to me :\ anyway, that's my opinion. For first part I'm giving you 5 and for second 4. But because I'm a good girl take this overall 5 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good at first but....

I really loved it before the girlfriend. When she came it wasn't as hot as it was at the beginning. Why did you included Gemma??? Anyway, I'll have 4 stars from me. If there wasn't any girlfriend I'd gave u 6 stars.

wjd53wjd53over 10 years ago
Mother Knows Best

I liked the story very much. Please write more of story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mom seems 50 or more

The story was hot but I was glad u brought the young energetic chic in finally to sex it up. All the women I've slept with that are 40 ish want to get pounded like all hell, tits mauled, pussy munched on like crazy... just sweaty rutting sex... Especially at the beginning. The story was great and I'm not hatin but 40 is no where near old in the sack and I think u just made the mom seem too "tired"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think I blacked out when I came reading this delightful story

and I'm sure the three of them will have many years of greats ex together. YOu should write more about them. Thanks for the cum. I gave you a 5

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Please add another chapter 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsense

IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that a 19 year old boy feels “no guilt about anything”!THIS IS A HUGE BULLSHIT!A 19 year old boy FEELS GUILT ABOUT MANY THINGS,as every other human being!HE IS NOT A MONSTER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

gffvjgh hgggbhb

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

Thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

d

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Well written story with some good turns. Nelson was lucky to find a girlfriend as self-assured, self-confident, and loved him enough to help him obtain his most desired wish, to wit: make love with his mother. From the mother's viewpoint, she realized Nelson was no longer a boy but a man. Although not a mature man, she treated him as a person. Finally, the emotional and sexual epiphany between mother and son was passionate to the point of being almost spiritual. Although written 9 years ago, I would like the author to continue this story.

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 year ago

He she he she his her WTF is that? Stopped reading by page 2. You fucking moron if you're writing mother-son incest, use direct reference to their relationship with words like his mother, her son instead of bland generic third person he she.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't like it when you introduced Gemma into the relationship. Why can't a couple be a couple without introducing someone else into the relationship?

AardieAardie4 months ago

She should told the girl to leave as soon as she mentioned the incest. She should have also told her to take the son with her as he didn't live there anymore. Now she is open to blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's not real. It's a story...a hot mother/son incest story...with a girlfriend. Enjoy it for what it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous