All Comments on 'Mother: Lover'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

Amazing story - loved the combo of immense love and affection with hot sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow that was amazing! It'd be really great if you could post the story of the scene with the daughter and the vice principal. I just found your tribbing scene really great and I've always been a fan of tribbing scenes. Knowing that the vice principal liked to do it intrigues me and I'd love if you could write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow they could really cum.now i will tell you of my wife&daughter.

my wife&daughter are just like the storie you told.my wife said she wanted to teach our young daughter bi then I could teach her sex.we were in bed the wife said don't be shocked I am going to teach daughter bi.i knew my wife was bi.we were in bed&our daughter came in naked.my wife said to her I will show you what to do.get up here.the wife instructed her&showed her.daughter really went for it she went nuts.the wife has a high sex drive.they were yelling&moaning&sweat running off of them.i never seen anything so wild.our daughter sleeps with us now.they go at it every night.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Another satisfied reader

Loved the way you're telling this. Warm comfy snuggly.

5🌟's dozen🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just so sexy

Really got me so damn hot, went over to my neighbor and we sucked each other's cock for hours, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
True Love!

She was fantstic at pleasing her mother but I still wonder what happened with her school lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous