Mother: Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom hummed to herself in satisfaction at my greeting and submissive posture. She walked around me, admiring my young naked body on display for her eyes only. She trailed a fingernail across my shoulders and chest, as she continued to circle me like a predator. She smirked as she addressed me by my submissive title, saying "Thank you, pet. Mommy is very happy to be home. Mommy always enjoys coming home to her sweet daughter naked and waiting for anything I want. Did you miss me, my pet?"

I breathed out, "Yes, mommy."

Mom moaned out as she continued to circle me and trail her fingernail across my skin, "Mmm...mommy missed you too. In fact, mommy has a treat for my sweet daughter pet."

I stayed still, with my head bowed in submission as she continued "You have done such a good job in seeing to mommy's needs, that I think you deserve a treat."

She then stopped directly in front of me and brought her finger under my chin and lifted my head to make me look up at her, as she said "Mommy has a nice wet pussy for you, my pet. I know how much you love mommy's pussy."

I whimpered softly, as I felt my pussy tingle and quiver in anticipation. She then lifted up her skirt, showing me that she didn't have on any panties under her silk stockings. Mom smirked down at my lust filled face, as she placed her hand on the back of my head and drew my face between her legs. I immediately began to lick her pussy through her stockings. I had never done this, and had to fight the urge to reach up and rip them to gain better access to her tasty pussy. Mom moaned loudly as my tongue licked her wet pussy. Her juices were already leaking through her stockings, as my tongue lapped and licked her essence. I then moved my mouth and tongue to her clit, making her hips buck into my face and a deep moan erupt from her.

I wasn't trying to take it slow, I wanted her to reach her orgasm fast. I knew that she would really enjoy this after a long day at work. I kept my hands in my lap, as I had previously been instructed to do. I knew my place with her and tried to please her by following her instructions as best I could. It wasn't easy. I longed to trail my hands over her thighs and grope her lovely ass, as I continued to suck and lick her clit. I was having a difficult time sucking and licking her clit through her stockings, because I was not able to get an adequate seal between my lips and her clit. I usually sucked her clit into my mouth and then sucked and licked her until she orgasmed. But her stockings were making it impossible, so I had to just lick and suck on her clit and judge by her moans if I was doing good or not. I apparently was doing good, because her moans had continued and she held my head right to her clit.

She moaned louder as she began to grind her clit into my mouth, as I licked and sucked. I loved it when she did this. It showed me that she was really enjoying my attention to her. I moved my tongue against her clit as fast as I could and sucked and moved my lips against her clit as best as I could. I was still thrown off by the texture of her stockings. Every other time when I had gone down on her, I had felt her slippery juices coating her pussy and clit. I was also able to suck her pussy lips and clit into my mouth, as I enjoyed her flesh against my tongue. Now I had to fight against her stockings, as the fabric continuously moved back and forth and didn't allow me to taste her to my satisfaction.

Apparently the friction of her stockings rubbing over her clit added a lot more stimulation than I had anticipated, because mom's moaning had grown considerably louder. I watched her knees bend slightly and shake, as her orgasm built quickly. I closed my eyes and concentrated all my energy on her clit, as I continued to lick and suck her. She began to buck her hips violently into my face, as her pleasure mounted. Her breath caught in her throat, as she suddenly went completely rigid before me. Her hand on the back of my head trembled, as she released a deep moan of satisfaction. I moaned softly, as I tasted her juices flowing steadily from her pussy as she orgasmed.

She stood there trembling slightly and continued to hold my face to her clit, as I licked and sucked her pussy. With a final shake of her body, she sighed in satisfaction. She then released her skirt and my head and took a step back away from me. She then smoothed out her clothing, as if nothing had happened. I smiled as I watched her collect herself in front of me, proud that I could give her such pleasure. Mom then walked right past me and patted her thigh, saying "Come with mommy, pet."

I immediately crawled after her, as fast as I could. I was a least glad that mom was wearing high heals and couldn't move that fast as she climbed the stairs to our bedroom. I smiled ever time I thought of it as "our bedroom" or "our bed." I entered our bedroom a few seconds after she had, and found her sitting on the bed with her legs crossed waiting for me. She was bouncing her foot in the air, as she ordered "Pet, remove mommy's heels and give me a nice foot massage. Mommy has had a long day."

I crawled up to her and gently removed her heels and began massaging her sore feet. I had to fight the urge to lean down to kiss her feet affectionately. I was surprised at all of the submissive thoughts and ideas that popped into my head when I was around or thinking about my mother. I knew it wasn't my place to take liberties or initiative when I was supposed to be submitting to her, so I kept them to myself. I decided to bring up any ideas I had to her later, when we were just mother and daughter as lovers. I still felt my heart swoon when I thought of us as lovers. I smiled absentmindedly, as I continued to massage mom's feet.

Mom picked up on my goofy smile and inquired, "What has my pet smiling so big?"

I lowered my head submissively, as I breathed out "Sorry, mommy. I was just thinking about the differences in the way we act when I am your submissive as opposed to your lover. And it just made me smile thinking that we were really lovers. That's all, mommy."

I seemed to have caused a crack in mom's dominatrix armor, because she stayed quiet for a few seconds and when I chanced a glance at her face, she was smiling from ear to ear. When she saw me peaking, she focused and returned her attention to me as she said, "Yes, well as long as you remember your place, my pet, you may think about whatever you like as long as you follow mommy's instructions to the letter."

I answered submissively, "Yes, mommy."

I continued to massage her feet, like we had done to each other before. I smiled to myself remembering all of the other times we had massaged each other over the years. It was all innocent, but thinking back I remembered there was always a sensuality between us during our massages. I regretted us not taking our relationship to this level sooner, but then mentally shrugged because we were here now and that was the important thing. Mom sighed softly as I rubbed out all the kinks in her feet. I briefly thought that she should probably wear more comfortable shoes, but then dismissed the idea because she had to look professional at work and because I enjoyed giving her massages.

I was thankful that neither of us had particularly ticklish feet, because we both enjoyed having our feet rubbed. Feeling that I could not give her an adequate massage while she was still wearing her silk stockings, I chanced to ask her "Mommy, would you like me to take your stockings off? I can probably do a better job that way."

She smiled down at me as she answered, "Mmm...yes, my pet. I think that sounds nice."

I smiled sweetly as I began to trail my hands up her claves and thighs to reach the top of her stockings. I felt under her suit skirt until I found the waistband to her stockings. I then slowly pulled them down, being careful so as not to rip them. Freeing her stockings from her feet, I laid them gently down on the bed next to her. I now returned to rubbing her sore feet, as she had commanded. I loved the feel of her skin under my fingertips, as I continued to massage her. She moaned when I hit a particularly sore spot and began to knead it with my fingers.

Mom laid moaned again and laid her back and head down on the bed behind her as she relaxed further. I glanced up and noticed that she was no longer able to see me, so I looked up her skirt and admired her hairless pussy. I moaned and felt my mouth water, as I continued to gaze at her lovely glistening pussy. I had to make myself continue with the massage, so as not to alert her to my preoccupation with my favorite part of her body. Mom felt like she was completely limp on the bed, as I continued to massage her feet. I wondered how long she would have me massaging her, but dismissed this thought as well. I knew she would tell me when she wanted something else. I liked my position as her sex slave and enjoyed it immensely when she would order me to pleasure her in any way she saw fit.

I thought back to Saturday morning when she had me submit to her and taken her rightful place as my mommy dominatrix. I smiled thinking of how she had talked to me and explained my proper place, as she had placed her bare pussy over my face and slowly stroked herself. In that moment, I would have agreed to anything she had commanded me to do to her and gladly submitted to anything she wanted to do to me. I smirked, remembering that that morning had been the first time I had anyone lick my asshole and had licked someone else's asshole. That morning was a first time for many things. Mom apparently decided that I had done enough massaging, because she suddenly called out "I think it is time that my pet properly welcomes her mommy home. Mommy is laying on her bed after a hard days work. What do you think would make mommy happy, my pet?"

I moaned out as submissively as I could, "Would you like me to lick your pussy until you orgasm, mommy? I know you love it when I am in my proper place, with my head between you legs worshipping your pussy."

Mom moaned out huskily, "Mmm...that does sound lovely. Go ahead, my sweet pet. I want you to lick mommy's pussy under her skirt."

I gladly snaked my head up under her skirt, as I worked my way towards her pussy. I sighed when I smelled her scent. I had to wiggle my head in between her thighs, as her skirt made it a tight fit. Feeling my nose slide up between her pussy lips, I forced my head back to properly position my mouth to her core. First I placed an appropriate kiss to her pussy lips, as I showed my gratitude for allowing me to feast on her pussy. Feeling her hand on her skirt over my head, she slowly petted me as I began to run my tongue up and down her pussy lips savoring her juices. I sucked her lips on a time into my mouth and sucked and licked them, until they were both clean of her juices.

I then forced my head deeper between her thighs, as I stuck my tongue right into her wet pussy. I was rewarded be hearing her moan in pleasure, as I began to lick deep into her pussy. Mom moaned out, "Oh pet, you lick mommy's pussy so fucking good."

I moaned hearing my mother say that to me. Having her talk dirty to me always made me so horny. I pressed my face hard against her pussy, so I could shove my tongue even deeper inside my mother. My nose was pressed against her clit and I started to move my face against her pussy to stimulate her clit with my nose. Mom moaned out loudly at my exuberance and I felt her rake her fingernails over the fabric of her skirt on my head. Her juices were sweet and tangy and I lapped up every drop I could. I was licking every nook and cranny inside her pussy, as I continued to rub her clit with my nose. I felt her hips buck and her breathing begin to pick up, as her second orgasm began to build.

I then concentrated on licking her g-spot with my tongue, as I continued to rub her clit with my nose. When I hit her g-spot, mom's reaction was instantaneous. She moaned out deep and loud, as her hips shook uncontrollably. I smirked into her pussy, as I continued to tongue fuck my mother. God, I loved how taboo and perverted it was that my mother and I enjoyed fucking each other senseless and that I submitted to my mother's sexual desires with a willingness to tend to her every sexual need. Honestly I would find myself smirking and wet at school realizing what most people's reactions would be to finding out that mom and I fucked like bunnies on a daily basis.

Mom was now moaning louder as I felt her chest heaving for breath. I wanted her second orgasm to be powerful. I wanted her to completely let go and lose herself to the pleasure I was giving her. I felt mom's hand on my head as she dug her fingernails into my scalp through the fabric of her skirt. It didn't hurt and my face was kept firmly attached to her wet pussy. She now moaned out, "Fuck mommy's pussy, my dirty pet! Tongue fuck me good! God, I want to cum all over your face. I want your face dripping with my juices. Oh, right there pet! Right fucking there! Don't stop, pet. Don't you dare stop!"

I, of course, had no intention of stopping licking my mother's pussy until the either pulled my face from between her legs or ordered me to stop. I was right were I wanted to be and right where I belonged, my head between my beautiful mother's legs, my face mashed against her pussy, my nose rubbing her clit, and my tongue fucking her and hitting her g-spot. I was in sex slave heaven as I continued to orally pleasure my mommy. Her hips were shaking and bucking so violently now, that I doubt I could have been able to keep my face against her. The only thing that kept me in place was the tight confines of her skirt and her hand on the back of my head.

Her moans were louder and coming faster, as I felt her pussy begin to tremble around my tongue. I knew she would orgasm soon. I wanted my face covered in her juices. I wanted a sheen of her pussy juices on my face at all times, both to show mom that I truly belonged to her and as a signal to everyone else that I was off the market. Mom's bucking hips picked up even more speed, until she suddenly pressed her pussy hard against my face and held it there. Her pussy spasmed and I felt a flood of her juices flow over my tongue and onto my face. I heard her moaning in pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her body. I moaned, as I felt her juices coat my face and I moved my face all over her pussy to even distribute her essence to me.

Mom then pulled up her skirt over my head, and pulled me up to her. I crawled up her body, until she had me in her arms and crashed our lips together for a passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss, as her hands roamed over my body. I desperately wanted to feel her body with my hands, but I was still in submission mind set and refused to disobey my mother until she released me from my submission or told me to touch her. Mom smiled as she broke our kiss. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were filled with love and satisfaction, as I dropped my head back into my submissive posture. She leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "I want my lover now, my sweet baby girl."

With the way she addressed me, I was released from my submission. My head immediately shot up and my hands leapt to her body. I then literally pounced on my mother, as I kissed he with all of the passion that I could muster. I groped her breasts and ass cheeks, as I smashed out lips against each other. I was moaning in my desperate need for more of her. I was grinding my wet pussy against her, as I continued to kiss and grope her. Mom then flipped us over on the bed, so that she was now on top of me. She then say up and slipped off her suit jacket and began unbuttoning her blouse. I watched as she slowly revealed her bra enclosed breasts to me. I moaned as I watched her slowly strip for me. I then leaned up and trailed my tongue up her tummy, making her moan.

She then reached back and unclasped her bra, fully exposing her luscious breasts to me. I immediately leaned forward again to capture a nipple in my mouth and suck deeply. I pulled her body back down on top of me, so I could more easily suck her nipples. I reached up and placed my hands on both of her breasts to gently massage and knead them, as I continued to suck her nipple. I felt her reaching down behind her back and heard a zipper, as she unzipped her skirt. She then pulled her skirt off and kicked it onto the floor, all the while I had not stopped sucking her nipple.. I then switched to her other nipple, as mom moaned in pleasure.

I moaned around her nipple, as I felt her hands stroking my head and down my back. I needed her so bad right now, I was practically shaking with wanton desire. Mom then positioned my body on the bed, so that my butt was just at the edge of the bed and my legs were hanging off the edge. She then pulled back from me, pulling her nipple from my mouth. I whimpered at the lose, but mom then knelt down between my legs, and draped my thighs over her shoulders. I gasped and felt my hips buck, as I felt her warm breath on my pussy. I moaned out loudly, as she ran her warm wet tongue up and down my pussy lips. I heard her moan as she tasted my juices, making me even wetter.

She slid her tongue into my pussy and began to tongue fuck me. I cried out in pleasure and my thighs tightened around her head, as pleasure shot through me. I hadn't realized that I was this worked up, but mom's talented tongue was driving me insane. I was unable to stay quiet, as my moans and labored breathing quickly rose in volume. My chest was already heaving as my orgasm built quickly. I had almost forgotten about my mother's ability to force an orgasm on me so quickly. I felt my toes curl and my thighs threatening to squish her head, as my body began to betray me.

I had to fight to cry out, "Mom...It's coming! I...I...can't hold it! Fuck!"

My whole body felt like it was exploding. My scream of release and pleasure was all I could do, as I was reduced to shaking on our bed. I tried to take a deep breath, but was panting as if I had just run two miles. I barely noticed that mom had stopped licking me, until I saw her walking towards me from across the room. I was still unable to move, as she positioned me further onto the bed. I wanted to draw her into my arms, but instead she crawled back between my legs as if she was positioning herself. She looked down at me on the bed and smirked at my disheveled appearance. She then thrust her hips towards me with all of her might, as she powerfully entered my pussy with the strap-on. I cried out, as I felt her rubber cock bury itself deep inside me.

Mom reached down and wrapped my legs around her waist, and placed her arms on either side of my body to brace herself as she lowered her body on top of me. She whispered out huskily, "I'm going to fuck you now, baby girl. I want to feel your cum when I'm inside you. You're so beautiful. Your body deserves to be fucked deep and hard."

She then set a grueling pace as her hips drove her rubber cock deep inside my pussy, as fast and hard as she could. She had never fucked me with such aggression before and I felt my body once again submitting to her power over me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and held on for stability, as her powerful thrusts into my pussy sent shockwaves up and down my body. Every time she slammed into me, a high pitched moan would be forced from my lips. The intensity of the fucking she was giving me made my whole body feel like jelly. Even if I had wanted to fight against her, I would have been unable to stop the assault. God, how I loved it when my mother got this worked up.

My eyes slid shut and my mouth hung open, as my pussy continued to be roughly used by my dildo wielding mother. At this rate I knew she would make me cum again soon. My body could not withstand the sheer pleasure that she was giving me. I had come to recognize that mom seemed to enjoy fucking me until I was nearing unconsciousness. I had grown accustomed to multiple orgasm, ever since mom had welcomed me into her bed sexually. Thinking back before we were lovers, I didn't know how either of us had been able to not just pounce each other. Why had it taken us so long to finally admit our feeling towards each other, when I remembered the two of us cuddling on the couch, playfully straddling each other's bodies as we tickled each other mercilessly, or simply sleeping wrapped in each other's arms?