Mother: Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,244 Followers

Now here we were, both of us naked as she fucked my young body forcefully with the strap-on that I had come to know and love so much. I gripped her back tightly as I felt my orgasm growing faster. My moans intensified and I was unable to open my eyes. My head was thrown back and my body was being pushed forward and back on the bed by the force of her thrusting cock. Our bodies slid against each other as her moans began to add to mine. How long had she wanted to bed me? It felt like she was trying to make up for years of wanting me for a lover. I forced my eyes open and gazed up at her face. She had a look of determination, as she concentrated on fucking me deep and hard.

I felt my signature growing warmth in my pussy, as my orgasm neared. I wished I could see her face as I came, but my body still refused to obey me. I tried to concentrate on her moans to try to gauge how close she was to cumming, but I was unable to tell. Her moans still sounded demanding and dominating, as opposed to moans of pleasure. My pussy tingled at the sound of her. It was almost animalistic in nature, as she continued to pound my pussy mercilessly. All of my limbs gripped her tighter, as my muscles seemed to go rigid. I released a cry of pleasure as my orgasm shot through me. My body then collapsed back on the bed under her, as I panted for breath.

Mom never let up, but continued her hard and fast thrusts into me. I was finally able to get my breathing somewhat under control, as I lay beneath my hard fucking mother. I stared up at her as I began to trail one hand from her back, across her neck, and up to her cheek as I admired her beauty. She seemed to snap out of her aggressive mind set when she felt my hand stroking her cheek lovingly. She slowed down her thrusts as she gazed down at me. I smiled up at her face as she smiled down at me. I then leaned up and whispered into her ear, "Stand up, mommy. I want to try something."

She looked down at me questionably, but I added in my most innocent look on my face that always made her sealed the deal and pleaded "Please, mommy."

She narrowed her eyes at me, knowing what I was doing. But she withdrew her cock from my pussy and stood up off the bed, still unsure what I intended. I then bit my lip nervously, as I had never done this before. I slid down off the bed and knelt down in front of her. I placed one hand around her rubber cock and my other hand on her ass cheek. I then looked up and held eye contact with her, as I slowly opened my mouth and engulfed her cock. I began sucking slowly to get used to the feeling of a cock in my mouth. I had never wanted to do this with a real cock, but knowing it was attached to my mother was another thing all together.

I knew that the other end of the dildo was firmly inside her pussy, so if I stroked or sucked her cock hard enough it would fuck her pussy quite nicely. I also knew that the front of the dildo harness was right on her clit, so I could also ensure that it rubbed her sensitive nub too. Plus I had the added bonus of the kinkiness of this act, which certainly added to my wanting to do this. I moaned as I tasted my own juices on her cock, as I began to bob my head up and down. I made sure I pulled her cock towards me and then pushed it back towards her with enough force to fuck her pussy. She gasped when she realized and felt what I was doing. She then moaned out, "Oh, you dirty little girl. That's it, suck mommy's cock. You look so cute on your knees with your lips wrapped around mommy's cock. This is the only cock I want my baby girl to ever suck."

I continued to keep eye contact with her, as I upped the speed and force of my sucking and stroking her cock. I also began to slip my fingers between her ass cheeks with my other hand. I felt along her ass crack until I felt her puckered hole. I then pressed a finger into her asshole and began to tease her. I had now worked up and good amount of force, as I sucked and stroked her cock. Mom placed a hand on the back of my head, and I moaned as she pushed my head onto her cock faster. Her moans began to grow louder, as her pleasure increased. I wanted to make her orgasm just like this. I enjoyed dropping to my knees and licking her pussy until she orgasmed, and this was just a kinkier version of that. Much kinkier.

I knew that she couldn't actually feel my lips sucking her rubber cock, but the act of doing it was a huge turn on for both of us. I knew that the more force I used to pull and push this end of her cock, would add the same amount force to the other end inside her pussy. I was getting so turned on by this, but I wanted to add more to the experience. I continued to roughly jerk her cock, as I slid my head behind her body until I was kneeling with my face right at her ass cheeks. I held her still with one hand and continued to roughly jerk her cock, as I said "I'm going to lick your asshole now, mommy. I want you to cum while I stroke your cock with my tongue in your ass. Is that ok?"

Mom moaned out, "God, yes! That sounds wonderful, baby."

She then reached behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them apart to reveal her puckered hole. She leaned forward a bit to give me easier access, as she moaned in pleasure as the dildo hit her g-spot just right. She breathed out, "Go on, my sweet baby girl. Lick mommy's asshole. God, I love it when you rim me."

I moaned as I leaned forward and buried my face between her luscious ass cheeks. My tongue slid right up her asshole, causing another moan from mom. I moaned as I felt her asshole clench around my tongue. I found that every time I pulled her cock, her asshole would slide off my tongue. Every time I would thrust her cock back into her pussy, her asshole would slide back onto my tongue. I smirked as I got my strategy perfected. I began to flick my tongue up and down inside her ass, as her asshole continued to slide over my wet tongue. I was now putting a lot of force into jerking and thrusting my mother's cock, as she moaned loudly. I saw her knees shake slightly, as her orgasm began to build.

I loved the effect we had on each other. I always felt such pleasure when I made her orgasm, and she appeared to feel the same way about making me cum. We were perfect for each other, as we spent our time working each other towards unbelievable pleasure. Mom's moans had grown much louder and I could detect her bodies signature shaking that preceded her orgasm. I forced my tongue deeper into her asshole, as I jerked and pushed her cock harder. She then moaned out, "Oh, you dirty little girl. Sticking your tongue up your mother's asshole and stroking her cock. Mommy loves it when you act this naughty. Mmm...I'm getting close now, baby. Go harder. Jerk mommy's cock harder, baby."

I was happy to oblige and upped the speed and force of working her cock. Mom reached back and placed a hand to the back of my head, forcing my face deeper between her ass cheeks and my tongue deeper into her asshole. I moaned, as I enjoyed the feeling of her keeping me right where she wanted me. I continued to flick my tongue up and down inside her ass, as the force of me stroking her cock continued to force her asshole to slide over the length of my tongue. We were so lucky that we both had such high sex drives, because neither of us ever seemed to tire from all of the sex that we have been having. Mom's moans had taken on a desperate tone and had grown higher pitched. Her body was shaking incredibly now, as she continued to hold my face between her ass cheeks.

With a cry of sheer pleasure and a tight clenching of her asshole around my tongue, she went completely still as her orgasm shot through her. I continued to jerk her cock and rim her asshole, as she road out her orgasm. She moaned deeply and then released a loud sigh of contentment, as she felt her body tingling. She released my head and I stood up to guide her to the bed. She collapsed onto the bed and drew me to her. I snuggled into her arms and placed a tender kiss to her lips, as she sighed in satisfaction. I then began to undo the dildo harness and removed it from her completely. We now lay together with our limbs intertwined, as we enjoyed our quiet time together on our bed.

I hummed to myself, as I lay my head on her chest and my leg across her lower body. I trailed my fingers over her skin, as I felt her gently stroking my back and head. I found my eyes were drawn to watching the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed in and out. I felt my pussy tingle as I admired her large breasts just inches from my face. I began to place tender kisses to her chest, as I inched my mouth closer to her nipple. I moaned as my lips wrapped around her nipple and I began to suck gently. I brought my hands to her breasts just to feel them in my hands. Mom sighed in pleasure, as she enjoyed my attention to her breasts and nipple. I contently sucked and licked her nipple, as I continued to squeeze her breasts gently.

I felt myself getting worked up again as I continued to suck her nipple. I added more suction to her nipple and grazed my teeth over it, causing mom to arch her back and moan. I then switched to her other nipple and began to suck and lick it as well. My pussy was wet and hot against my mother's thigh, but I ignored it for now as I continued to concentrate on her lovely breasts and nipples. I let out a quiet moan, as my tongue flicked and licked over her hard nipple in my mouth. I again grazed my teeth over her nipple, causing another moan from mom. She was now trailing her fingernails up and down my back, as she enjoyed my attention. I raised my eyes to look up at her face, as I let her nipple fall from my mouth. I smiled as I began to trail my lips and tongue down her body, leaving kisses and licks as I continued my downward journey.

I finally found myself nestled between her legs, with my face less than an inch from her pussy and clit. I looked back up at her face and said, "I'm going to lick your pussy now, mommy. I want you to cum on my face. Your pussy tastes so good and I can never get enough."

As I was saying all of this, I dropped gentle kisses to her inner thighs. I then kissed her pussy lips tenderly and imagined I was kissing the lips on her face. I closed my eyes and let my tongue slide into her wet pussy, causing another moan from mom. I moaned quietly, as I tasted her juices on my tongue. I continued to take it slow and just enjoy myself, as I licked deep inside her pussy. I let my hands trail over her body, as I licked and flicked my tongue inside of her. I felt her hands clasp mine and intertwine our fingers, as I pressed my face deeper between her pussy lips to make my tongue slide deeper inside her pussy. My lips and nose were now pressed right between her pussy lips, and I loved the feeling of her wet folds pressed against my cheeks.

I continued to move my lips as if I were kissing her, as I drove my tongue all over her insides. Mom's quiet moans always told me what she liked best, and I prided myself on taking my cues from her as I continued to pleasure her. I wondered what I looked like from her perspective, seeing her daughter between her legs with my face engulfed between her pussy lips and my tongue licking deep inside her wet pussy. My pussy tingled every time I thought of how taboo and perverse the both of us were for enjoying our constant bouts of incest. We loved each other and both of us knew how to please each other better than anyone else, so why should we feel bad about our relationship? Why should we not do what made both of us feel so amazing?

I smiled into my mother's delicious pussy with the knowledge that we were able to give each other so much pleasure. I stifled a giggle when I realized that I loved to give her pleasure more than I received. I loved hearing her moan in pleasure when I licked her pussy. I loved every body shake and sound she made when I brought her to orgasm. I continued to lick deep inside her, as I felt my face become more and more wet from her juices, just the way I liked it. With every flood and flow of her juices over my tongue and down my throat I moaned in pleasure. I wondered if she would ever like for me to use her strap-on on her, but I could not really picture myself using it. I guess I was too much of a submissive for that.

I felt mom's hands grip mine tighter, as her pussy quivered around my face and tongue. I smiled, knowing that she was close to orgasm again. I began to hit her g-spot with my tongue, causing her back to arch up off the bed again. I made the tip of my tongue flick up and down on her g-spot as fast as I could, as I thrust my tongue in and out of her pussy. Her hands were gripping mine so tight it was almost painful, but I endured it in the knowledge that her orgasm was fast approaching. I could hear her loud and labored breathing, as her body began to shake. Her thighs pressed tightly against the sides of my head, pinning me in place. I briefly wished I had my hands free so I could grip her luscious ass cheeks, but dismissed the thought because I loved holding her hands as she reached her climax.

With a loud cry and a powerful full body shake, she came in a powerful orgasm. Her pussy shook violently against my face and clenched tightly around my tongue, as I lapped up her juices greedily. She continued to grip my hands tightly, as the waves of pleasure shot through her body. I felt the bed shake as her body collapsed back down onto the mattress. Her hands loosened their grips on my hands and she began to trail her thumbs along my palms and backs of my hands. She sighed contentedly as she relaxed fully. I was not even close to stopping yet, but I did let my tongue slip from her pussy. I placed a tender kiss to her pussy lips and pulled my hands from hers.

I then snaked my hands under her body and gripped her ass cheeks tightly to hold her in place, as I latched my lips around her clit. She gasped loudly and arched her back, as I began to suck and lick her clit. She moaned out, "Oh, my sweet baby girl. No one can work mommy's pussy like you. My baby girl was made to for this. God, I love you so much."

I stayed quiet as I continued to lick and suck her clit in my mouth, but my own pussy was on fire and tingling from her descriptions. I put all of my efforts and feelings into pleasuring her clit, as I began to massage and knead her ass cheeks. I made it a point to remember to lick her asshole again before I was done, but for now I would work her clit for all I was worth. Mom's moans had grown loud again. I knew she always came quickly when I licked and sucked her clit, and that was exactly what I wanted. I gripped her ass cheeks even tighter and picked her lower body up, forcing her clit further into my mouth. She was writhing under me and her moans were coming faster and faster, as her next orgasm built.

I wanted her to be completely limp and exhausted on our bed when I finally let her rest. I smiled against her clit, as I realized that maybe I did have a bit of a dominating personality after all. I felt her fingers trailing over my scalp and then grip my hair tightly, as she held my in place. Her hips were bucking uncontrollably into my face, as I continued sucking and licking her clit. I hadn't noticed it before, but I suddenly heard my own moans adding to hers. There was nothing wrong with enjoying sucking and licking my mother's clit after all, so why not let her know that I was enjoying myself too?

Mom moaned out, "Baby, you're making me so fucking wet. Suck mommy's clit, you dirty little girl!"

Once again, I was hit by a wave of lust hearing my mother talk dirty to me. I gripped her ass cheeks tighter in my hands and pulled her lower body closer to my mouth, as I licked and sucked just like she had ordered me to. I bet I could cum just by hearing her degrading and filthy descriptions of what I was doing to her. My own pussy felt like it was dripping wet. I pressed my thighs together, and concentrated on my mother's clit rather than my own. I then added another trick to her clit, as I began to moan and hum deeply around her clit. My deep moans and hums caused vibrations to flow through her clit in the most amazing ways.

She let loose a true howl, as her body let loose another powerful orgasm. She panted and tried to calm herself, as I continued to lick and suck her clit. My moans and hums sent shockwaves throughout her beautiful body. By the sounds she had made, I would swear I was causing her pain, if not for the knowledge that she had just orgasmed again. I let her relax a bit, as I decreased the sucking and licking to her clit. I heard her ragged breathing, and smirked again with the knowledge that she didn't know that I had no intention of stopping.

As she had begun to relax and enjoy my sucking and licking again, I let go of her ass cheeks and brought one hand to her pussy and slid two fingers inside her. My other hand slid to her asshole and slid one finger into her puckered hole. She gasped at the double penetration and then moaned loudly as I began to pump my two fingers in and out of her pussy and one in and out of her asshole. I then upped the suction of her clit and began flicking my tongue over it, to further drive her crazy. I was not disappointed my her reaction. She bucked her hips violently up into my face, as her upper body arched up off the bed yet again.

Her breathing had turned labored already, as my fingers slammed in and out of both of her holes and I continued to suck and lick her clit. She was unable to speak at this point, but her moans and loud breathing told me everything I needed to know. She was in pure ecstasy right now and it was all thanks to me. My fingers were like pistons, as they slid in and out of her pussy and asshole. I curled my two fingers in her pussy upwards to better angle them towards her g-spot. I apparently hit my target, because she cried out and her pussy clamped down hard on my fingers inside her. Even her asshole clenched around my finger, as it slid in and out of her puckered hole.

The fact that both of us enjoyed rimming and fingering each other's assholes, only solidified my conviction that we were perfect for each other. Well, she had yet to finger my asshole, but I was pretty sure I would enjoy it immensely. I even fantasized about her fucking my tight young asshole with her strap-on, something that I had not considered I might enjoy before my mother had rimmed my asshole so thoroughly in the kitchen. I wondered if she would be willing to try fucking my ass. Should I bring it up, or just beg for it the next time she had be doggie style and was fucking my wet pussy?

My inner dialogue was cut off, as she suddenly cried out loudly. Her pussy and asshole clenched around my finger and both began to tremble. Her hips began to shake and I had to suck her clit harder just to keep it in my mouth. I felt her pussy let loose another flood of her juices on my fingers and hand. I had to remember to clean up after myself, and I longed to lick her juices from my finger and hand and from her pussy. Her latest orgasm had apparently hit her as a bit of a surprise, because she went completely limp on the bed with an audible whimper. I slowly withdrew my finger from her pussy and asshole, as I placed a kiss to her swollen clit.

I then licked my fingers clean of her juices, before licking up her juices from her pussy lips. I placed another kiss to her pussy lips, earning a sigh from her. I then placed my hand to her thighs and whispered, "Turn over for me mommy."

She looked down at me with a face full of wonder and confusion at my request. I gave her a pleading look as I added, "Please, mommy."

She smiled gently down at me, as she rolled her body to the side. I helped her move to her stomach, and then trailed my hands over the backs of her thighs and gorgeous ass cheeks. I smiled as she moaned at my touches to her skin. I then trailed tender kisses and licks up her thighs and ass cheeks, as I showed her how much I loved her. I resettled my body between her legs and spread her ass cheeks with my hands, revealing her asshole. I placed another tender kiss to her puckered hole, and smiled as I watched it clench then relax again. I then slowly slid my tongue directly into her asshole, causing another deep moan of pleasure from my mother.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,244 Followers