Mother Madison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but I hope to soon," was Jeff's reply.

Jeff tickled his mother's side. They both broke out in a fit of laughter as they frolicked around on the bed trying to tickle each other.

When Rachel's butt slipped over the edge of the bed she tried in vain to keep from falling. Realizing that nothing she did would prevent her from slipping off the sofa and falling on the floor, she gripped his biceps and took him over the edge with her.

Mother Madison landed on her back and a split second later Jeff came crashing down on top of her, knocking the wind out of her.

Jeff tried to move off his mother and lay down beside her but, she wrapped her arms and legs around him and would not let go.

Clothing flew in all directions as they hurried to get undressed.

"Fuck me, Jeff," she said haltingly as she fought for each breath. "Take me and fuck me any way you want."

Jeff could not resist such an invitation. Working quickly, he kissed her on the side of her neck and down her chest where he latched on to one of her super-sized nipples and teased it with his tongue.

"Ohhhh, yessss," Rachel moaned. "I need your big cock inside me. Right now."

Jeff ignored her pleas and kissed and sucked on the other nipple before kissing and licking his way down her stomach and over her hairy mound. She cried out in joyful release, the likes of which she'd never known before.

"Oh, God fuck me," she cried out; the volume of her voice quickly fading into silence.

Jeff trailed his tongue along the length of her clit's hood until it touched the tip of her expanding bud of sexual joy.

Rachel lost her breath when her son began flicking his tongue back and forth across her clit. Her legs bent at the knees until the bottoms of her feet were touching the carpeted floor.

Under normal circumstances Jeff would have avoided his mother's clit entirely until he had kissed and licked the entire surface of her lower extremities but, hearing the urgency in her voice, he remained where he was; his head between her legs and his mouth on the center of her expanding desire.

Rachel slid both hands down across her mound and pulled her outer lips apart, exposing more of her love button for him to devour. In a matter of seconds, she was over the edge, humping her pussy against his face time after timer and flailing her head from side to side.

Her world faded to black as she gave herself over to the soul devouring, incest promoting demons that inhabited her very being.

Jeff, totally unaware that his mother had passed out, continued his assault on his mother's sex. He licked the length of her slit several times and then pushed two fingers inside her.

Rachel's body, without the aid of any of her five senses, quivered and shook uncontrollably. When she came to herself several minutes later, she was still a bit dazed and confused, temporarily unable to determine where she was. All she knew was that she was lying naked on the floor, her body feverish and tingling from the thousands of lightning bolts that began in her quim and radiated outwards to every cell in her body.

Rachel slipped her hands between her mound and Jeff's face and pushed him away from her pussy. "Now!" she demanded. "Climb up here and give mommy the fucking that she deserves."

Now on his hands and knees,Jeff hovered over his mother's trembling torso. He gasped when he felt his her hand wrap itself around his veiny shaft and guide him through the portals of glory. Resting his cockhead just inside her outer lips, he fought the overwhelming urge to cum. When that urge lessened, Jeff eased his cock further inside his mother until he reached her

Rachel let out a low groan as the flared head of her son's cock stretched the walls of her cunt. She moaned her approval and squeezed his shaft in an effort to keep him inside her.

With an excruciating slowness, Jeff pulled back until, once again, only the head remained inside her.

When Jeff's thrusting had gained enough momentum and speed, she began to match him stroke for stroke; up when he drove into her and down when he backed up and readied himself for another journey down her love chute. Thus, began a rhythm as old as time itself.

The sounds of their flesh slapping together permeated the room as the unmistakable smell of sex quickly overtook their senses.

"I'm almost there, Mommy," Jeff cried out as he pulled out of his mother and held his mushroom shaped head just inside her outer lips. He drove himself deep inside his mother and held it there for a second or two before withdrawing almost all the way out. He eased himself back inside her

As Jeff's cock made the slow journey back to the core of her sexuality, Rachel felt his penis swell. His cock twitched a couple of times before he bottomed out and then he flooded her hole with what felt like a gallon of his scalding white issue.

Finally, he lay still as she continued to massage his shaft with her undulating contractions.

Out of breath and completely zapped of any modicum of strength, Jeff somehow managed to roll off his mother and lay down beside her. They lay together, spooning; their sweaty bodies clinging to each other.

Jeff reached around her body and palmed her breast. "Sorry, Mommy," he whispered in her ear.

Rachel put her hand over his. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"I didn't make you cum."

Rachel turned to face him. She pressed a finger against his lips as if she were trying to silence him. "Ah, but you did make me cum . . . when you licked my pussy."

They smiled at each other, engaged in a light kiss and promptly fell asleep on the floor next to the bed.

* * *

Tammy parked her car on the street in front of her father's apartment, checked her appearance in the visor mirror and exited the vehicle. She adjusted her skirt, stepped up onto the curb and walked the short twenty steps or so to his door. She rapped her knuckles against the door and waited. Getting no answer, she did it again. Almost immediately, the door opened.

"Tammy!" her father said, his gaze quickly focusing on her braless tits and the semi hard nipples trying to poke through her thin, almost see through blouse. "So good to see you!" Come on in and have a seat and tell me all about what you've been doing since the last time we saw each other."

George Madison salivated at the sight of his daughter's backside as she stepped into the living room and walked to the sofa. "Damn, that skirt is short!" he exclaimed to himself. Her skirt lifted a bit with each sexy step that she took revealing just a hint of a pair of emerald green boy shorts and a garter belt of the same color. He could see the straps that firmly held her coffee colored nylons in place. "Given half a chance," he said to himself, "I'd take full advantage of that." He ruminated on the possibility that he'd be able to put his schlong up her poot chute.

"Baby girl," he said. "If that skirt were any shorter, you could call it a belt." He sat down in the recliner opposite the sofa.

Tammy smiled as she sat down. She licked her lips seductively. "You like it Daddy?"

George's already hard cock seemed to become even larger as he stared at the green triangle between his daughter's legs. "Goddam," he thought. "She's making no effort whatsoever to keep me from looking up her skirt."

"So," he began, his voice faltering. "What brings you my way?"

Tammy smiled coyly. "Do I have to have a reason to come and see my dad?" she asked.

George laughed. "You are just like your mother. She always had a reason to do whatever tickled her fancy."

"Dad, I came over to see if I could persuade you to try and patch things up with Mother," Tammy told him. She got up, walked the few steps to where he was sitting, plopped herself down in his lap and kissed him on his cheek. She could feel his rock hard cock as it jerked in response to the pressure of her hips on his boner.

George knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tammy could feel his cock moving beneath her. It had been a while since he'd been this close to a woman. It didn't bother him that this beautiful young lady sitting in his lap was his daughter. If anything, it made him want her even more than he ever had before.

George put his arms around her waist and pulled her close. "What makes you think I'd want to do that?" he asked.

Tammy wiggled her ass against her father's cock. She smiled when she felt it respond beneath her. "Come on, Dad," she told him, "I know you two still love each other."

"Ha!" George said. "Fat chance!"

She took his hand and placed it over her breast.

"Would this change your mind?" she asked as she once again wiggled her hips on his hard on.

For George, this was the realization of an impossible dream. Tammy was eighteen before her tits had really begun to develop. Ever since the day he'd come home and opened the bathroom door and saw her without a stitch of clothing on and a razor in her hand, he'd fantasize about what it would be like to fuck her.

Yes, George wanted to fuck his own daughter but things had changed. In his twisted mind, he felt like she had chosen her mother over him. Even when he and Rachel were still living as man and wife, she'd most always take her mother's side when they argued.

Now, not only did he want to fuck his own flesh and blood, he wanted to dominate her; make her pay for rejecting him.

George gave Tammy's breast a light squeeze. "What else do you have in mind?" he asked.

Tammy got to her feet and stood facing her father. She unbuttoned the first two buttons of her blouse. "Anything you want," she told him. She unbuttoned a third button. "Anything you want."

George Madison undid the final three buttons of Tammy's blouse. He rose to his feet in front of her and pushed the blouse off her shoulders. Tammy let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor.

George cradled both breasts in his hands. Tammy took a half step backwards. "No, Dad," she said. "Nothing else happens between us unless you promise to try and patch things up with Mother."

George smiled. He would do anything; say anything to get between his daughter's legs. "Hell," he told himself. "I'd almost be willing to suck the Pope's dick if that's what it took."

"Yes, baby girl. I promise."

Tammy closed the distance between them, turned her head up and kissed him full on the mouth. "Let's go to the bedroom," she suggested. "Your bed certainly has more room than this lumpy old couch."

Tammy's dad reached around her and undid the snaps of her bra, pulled the straps off her shoulders and down her arms.

Tammy arched her back when she felt his tongue slide across the end of her nipple. "More room on the floor," he joked.

"Maybe later," she said as they walked arm in arm to his bedroom.

Unable to control himself any longer, George shoved his daughter face first onto the bed, pushed her skirt up to her waist and tore her panties from her.

"No, Dad," Tammy said. "Not this way! Not like this. Please."

"You said 'anything'." He growled as he pulled his pants and boxers down his legs.

George kicked his clothes away, grabbed his daughter by the hips and pulled her to him. He laughed as Tammy tried to twist away from him.

"Go ahead and fight," he said. "I like it when they fight. Your mother used to fight like this." He stepped forward until the head of his cock was touching her outer lips.

"Dad!" she squealed. She almost passed out from the pain when he sent his massive cock burrowing down into her unlubricated pussy.

George grabbed a handful of Tammy's hair and pulled her head back. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Your mother couldn't take it, either."

Tammy had little time to get accustomed to his girth. George Madison was like a rabbit; fucking his daughter hard and fast with a complete disregard for her comfort.

To her relief, her father didn't last very long. After ten forays into her sex, George pulled back one last time, leaving the head barely inside her.

Tammy steeled herself for another painful incursion into her already ravaged vagina. When it came, it came hard, nearly knocking the breath out of her.

One last push was all it took for George to spend himself. Tammy felt his cock twitching inside her. "Thank God it's over," she thought when his issuance stopped spraying the walls of her vagina.

When George's cock slid out of Tammy's abused vagina, she turned over and sat up on the bed. "What's the matter with you?"

"You didn't like it?"

Tammy was aghast. Was her father that naïve about making love to a woman? Whatever happened, she'd try to endure it in hopes that he would keep his promise and get back together with her mother. She reached for his cock and caressed it with her right hand. She was surprised to see it getting hard so soon. "You need to be gentle, Dad. Most women don't like it so rough."

George feigned concern. He stepped closer until his cock was touching her lips. "I'm sorry," he told her. "I don't know what came over me. You're so fucking hot and all. I've longed for this day ever since you turned eighteen."

Tammy blinked back a tear. She kissed the head of his dick and then lay back and moved to the middle of the bed. She crooked her finger at him and with a semi forced smile told him, "Take off the rest of your clothes and climb up here with me. I'll teach you."

Instead of fooling with the buttons, George pulled his shirt and t-shirt up and over his head. Like he did with his pants, he flung them away from him, not caring where they landed.

"The first thing to remember," she told him after he laid down beside her, "is to always be gentle. Gentle in everything you do."

George continued his silence.

"From their ears down to their toes and everything in between, women liked to be pampered. It's not a get on and get off type of situation. First and foremost, you should make the woman feel needed; loved. And that means, in most instances, making sure they get satisfied. Now, starting at my ears kiss and lick your way down to my pussy."

"You mean . . . I mean . . . you want me to lick your pussy? That's disgusting."

"You like having your dick sucked, don't you?"

"You bet."

"Then what's wrong with returning the favor?"

"Never thought of it that way before." He took her earlobe in his mouth and gave it a light nibble.

"Yes, Daddy. That's the way."

George kissed and licked the hollow of her neck until it was slick and glistening with his saliva.

"Move on down, Daddy. Kiss all around and in between my tits."

George rained an abundance of kisses on her bigger than life tits then, one at a time, lifted them up and paid homage to the underside before putting a lip lock on her nipple.

"Oh God, yesssssss. Tease my nipples. Make them hard. Make me cum." And cum, she did; just as he was transferring his attention to her other breast.

It was a light orgasm. So light he wouldn't have known it if she had not told him. When her delirium had abated, she encouraged him to keep going south.

"Some women like to have their belly buttons reamed," she told him just as his lips reached her hairline.

George paused and lifted his head up to look at her. "My daughter," he thought. "I fucked my own daughter."

In a short millisecond, George Madison's face was hovering over his daughter's belly button. He paused, trying to screw up the courage to stick his tongue in her navel.

"If hers is anything like mine," he mused, "it'll be full of lint and who knows what."

Seeing his hesitation, Tammy told him, "That's okay, Daddy. That's something one has to get used to doing. Maybe next time."

Despite his misgivings, George was determined to lick his daughter's cunt. He wanted to get as much mileage out of this situation as possible. He knew that when he told her he had no intention of ever having anything to do with her mother, he would get no more chances to sink his hard, hungry cock into the depths of her sex.

His mouth now only inches away from his daughter's clit, he breathed in her aroma. "Doesn't smell too bad," he commented.

"Of course not," she said as his tongue slowly emerged from between his lips.

He hesitated; still not sure he wanted to continue. But his overwhelming desire to fuck his daughter one more time made him do it. Cautiously, he touched the tip of his tongue to the shiny nubbin that lay before him and was immediately struck by the sweet taste of her excretions.

"Take it between your lips," she told him. "And then lightly flick it with your tongue."

He did as she asked and before he knew it, his revulsion at having his mouth on a woman's pussy had dissipated. Her long, drawn out sighs provided the impetus for him to continue. In a matter of seconds Tammy was thrusting her pussy and her hairy mound in his face.

"Oh, God, yes," she said through clenched teeth. "That's the way, Daddy. That's the way."

Her hands in his hair, pulling him in closer was a bit of distraction at first. But, he continued to lap at her button of desire and soon, he was like a man possessed, determined to give her a tongue lashing that she would never forget.

Tammy's body jerked and spasmed and then stiffened. She was still, her hips raised and clenched as she went over the edge. When it was over, George Madison's face was covered with her ejaculate. He removed himself from between his daughter's legs and lay down beside her.

Tammy licked the juices from her father's face and then she kissed him. "You're pretty damned good at pleasing a woman when you put your mind to it," She told him. "You're gonna make Mother proud."

"Think so?" he asked.

"Yep, know so," she replied.

Tammy could feel her father's cock hardening as he rubbed it against her leg. She took it in her hand and began to stroke. "Damn!" she said. "I thought only young men could get it up again so quickly."

George Madison maneuvered himself in bed until he was between his daughter's legs; his cock aimed at the entrance into her sex. He used one hand to spread her lips and the other to guide it to its destination.

He placed the glans against her outer lips and pushed slowly until the head was halfway in. Tammy tried to push him off but he was too strong for her.

She writhed in pain as he eased another inch or two into her love canal. She tried to get away but he was too strong for her. "No, Daddy! Not like that!" she told him. "I'm too sore. You're gonna make it worse."

Tammy was relieved when he pulled out but her relief was temporary. He immediately lifted her legs and draped them over his shoulders until her puckered ass hole was winking up at him. He placed his pre cum covered glans against that dark ring and pushed.

"No, no, no!" Tammy cried. "You're gonna rip me apart! I'll never be able to take all that in my ass!"

Amidst the sounds of pain and apprehension coming from his daughter's lips, George continued to push. He leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "You're gonna take it, bitch! And you're gonna like it." He grunted and pushed until something inside her gave way and allowed him to get the rest of his oversized cock to plunge in to the hilt.

Tammy could feel her wrinkled hole tearing as he pumped his cock in and out of her rectum.

"You enjoying it yet?" he asked.

Tammy wanted to say "no." She wanted to tell him to pull his cock out of her ass and let her go home. But, she was afraid he might hurt her more than he already had. With every painful stroke, her desire to get her parents back together again diminished. She just wanted to get through this ordeal so she could leave and never come back. "Oh, fuck yeah!" she shouted. "I love the way you're fucking my ass!"

To aid her father in his quest to fill her ass with his vile seed, she began pushing back at him every time he drilled her deep. She willed herself to ignore the pain, knowing that every stroke; every twist of her ass when his hard, sadistic tool was buried deep inside her bowels was another step toward him finishing.