Mother Madison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Daddy," she yelled. "Fill my ass to overflowing."

George grunted his acknowledgement, picked up the pace and shouted obscenities at her. "I'm gonna make you my cum slut. You fucking whore! You're no better than your fucking mother!"

George continued plowing in and out of his daughter's brown hole with little or no regard for her wellbeing. He leaned forward, squashing her breasts beneath her thighs.

"Oh, God, yessssss!" she hissed. "Fuck me, Daddy. I want to be your anal whore."

The obscenities flowed from Tammy's mouth like water spilling over the dam. Her dirty talk was having its desired effect.

Now gasping for every breath, George strained to deliver his load in her receptacle. He was nearly there.

"Oh, fuck!" George muttered in a low voice. "I'm almost there." Once more, he pulled his cock from her ass and left the head just inside her brown hole.

Tammy squeezed her anal ring around her father's cock. She felt him swelling inside her. George let out a shout as he shoved his thick iron rod deep into her bowels and held it there. His cock jerked and spasmed and his balls released its heavy load.

Tammy felt her father's rod lurch inside her bottom. A millisecond later, the first of several jets of his warm, viscous baby making fluids began to fill her bowels. She could feel it bouncing off the walls of her colon.

Finally, after what seemed like forever to Tammy, her father was spent. His splooge had filled her bowels almost to overflowing. As soon as he pulled his rapidly deflating cock out of her rectum, Tammy could his semen gushing out of her butt hole and running down the crack of her ass.

To Tammy's surprise, she had begun to enjoy having her ass reamed out by her father's thick cock. That small amount of enjoyment was quickly overridden by the sharp stabbing pains emanating from her sphincter muscle.

"Was that good for you, baby?" George asked his daughter. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy," Tammy lied. "You're the best."

"Damned fool," she thought. "Too dumb to realize the fact that he practically killed me. It's gonna take a week or more for me to heal."

The steady flow of fluids out of her ass continued. Tammy moved a hand down to her anal opening and gathered some of it on her fingers. When she brought her hand back up to look at it, she saw that her fingers were spotted with blood. Her father's big spear had torn her anal ring six ways from Sunday. To add to her misery, that dull aching feeling she was experiencing in her pussy was becoming more and more painful. "Forget about sitting down," she told herself.

She wept silently as she found herself thinking that she'd be very lucky if she could even walk come this time tomorrow.

Tammy continued to pretend that she had enjoyed every minute of her abuse as they sat on the edge of the bed, cuddling.

She engaged her father in a deep, soulful kiss. When they unlocked her lips, Tammy, using her most seductive voice, asked him, "What would be a good time for you, Daddy?"

George looked at his daughter with a questioning look on his face. "Good time for what?"

She tweaked his chin. "You know, Daddy," she said. "You promised that if I let you do me, that you'd try and patch things up with Mother."

"Oh, yeah," he said. "I guess I did."

"Well? When can you get together with Mother and try to work things out?"

George coughed. He swallowed a couple of times. He made a sound as if to clear his throat. "I don't think that's gonna happen," he said.

"But, you promised. You practically rape me in both holes and you suddenly change your mind?"

George gave his daughter a cold stare. "You really think I would go back to your mother after she's admitted to fucking someone else?"

"That's because you wouldn't fuck her yourself. Besides, you've been fucking someone besides Mother for a couple of years now."

George laughed. "She told you that? I don't suppose she saw fit to tell you the reason why, did she?"

Tammy shook her head and stood. She picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom for a quick shower. When she returned she stood in front of her father. "Why did you promise me you would try if you never intended to keep your promise?"

"'Cause I've been wanting to get in your britches since the day you turned eighteen. I figured it was my one and only chance. So, I took it."

"You bastard!" Tammy shouted.

"Yeah?" he sneered. "I probably am. But, at least I'm not a whore like your mother. She didn't tell you about all the perverted things she wanted me to do with her, did she?"

"Yes, she did. And I don't consider what she told me was perverted. She also told me about your lack of performance in the bedroom."

George looked at his daughter with disdain. "Call it what you want. I call it perverted."

Tears formed in Tammy's eyes. "Then, why did you lick me down there, if you thought it was so bad?"

"A moment of weakness. That's all. And, the fact that you wanted me to do it makes you a whore just like your mother."

Tammy couldn't get to the door fast enough. She opened it, turned to look at her father. "You'll pay for what you did to me," she told him. "I don't know how but, you'll pay dearly."

"Get out of my house while you can still walk," George yelled at his daughter.

Tammy cried as she ran down the hall and through the living room. She was still crying when she reached her car. She drove home, barely able to see because of her tears.