All Comments on 'Mother Makes Daughter Her Pet'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Respect, explosion imminent

What Frank has chosen is much different than the life Jack's wife wishes for him. Jack's wife wants him to become a cuckold and then watch as other people have sex with her, while Frank has had the option to find other lovers himself and has chosen not to.

Going even further however in situations like that, unless respect for ones spouse is maintained, especially in the bedroom resentment builds. There have been cases of suicide, assault, etc

With what Jack's wife has done is gone ahead with her new relationship without asking, nor has she considered doing anything other than forcing herself to have more sex with her husband to try to keep him onboard.

I'd be amazed if there is any relationship left after all this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Simply the hottest story I have ever read on this site. Please keep developing the story lines.

maedhros21maedhros21about 8 years agoAuthor
Cheating/permission

I don't know if anon is a fan of xleglover but if you are you have Frank on the brain :-) The character's name you are mentioning is Steve. As far as Donna going behind Jack's back and doing what she wants it's no different than his mother originally did to her husband and it's also what Joanna dis with Steve......in both cases the two other men decided they did not want to give their wives up.

Donna is hoping the same thing from her husband, will she get it, I don't know yet my mind isn't made up. If I were a betting man though I would say that there is a good chance that Jack will also see the benefit of having a Hotwife.

parputter69parputter69about 8 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful writing and great series. Just what I love to read. Too bad the real world intrudes and the chapters are spaced out as they are. Can't wait for the double date. Maybe Jo will thank Katie before the week-end when she takes Trish back to the apt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story Line but...

I like your style, like the story lines you develop. I wish though you either spent more time editing or got some help. It takes away from your writing and it shouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the site is only allowing me to give you 2 stars when i want to give it a 5

i very much enjoy this series & look forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Ooogggie booooogie!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

I enjoyed your story very much. To be in a relationship like this. The mother daugther is a huge turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And now to their marital homes....

Hope we get to see more of the cuckolding aspects of the relationships. I have no doubt both families will soon have a cuck who goes from being the head of the family to the bottom. There have been too many side characters who have come and gone - thats a distraction. I think the action needs to shift to the Edwards/Calloway family now. I hope both donna and Joanna will be aggressive about flaunting their new relationships.

But please don't take so long to post the next chapter. I know its a lot of work, but a month's gap is more than enough. Or atleast give us some timeline on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Update?

Is there a next part? Please keep us posted. Thanks

maedhros21maedhros21almost 8 years agoAuthor
Yes

Next chapter 2/3 done should be this week or next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nothing yet.

Have you uploaded the next part yet? Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I enjiy your stories and cant wait to read next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happened?

It's been a fortnight since you mentioned you were nearly done. Can we expect a new chapter soon?

maedhros21maedhros21almost 8 years agoAuthor
My apologies....

Family and real life ran interference there is new chapter coming soon. I truly appreciate the interest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still no chapter

I hope it's uploaded. It's getting tiring checking every day

maedhros21maedhros21almost 8 years agoAuthor
part 7

next chapter has been submitted, it is very long so submitted in 2 parts it is in the moderators hands now...thk u all for ur patience

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a sick mentation!!! MINUS 5*!!!

I have only read the first side but that`s enough for a life!!! How mental sick has someone to be to think and write such a crap!!! Maybe your life is not on the sunny side but that`s not a bedrock to go your way to the dirty side of your brain!!! Lechery is a status but not a wisdom!!! But be sure mental help is alwys available!!! TRY IT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic pervers fantasy by a brain sick one!!!

Make the sluts public, get a very fine divorce when the sluts do their prison time and sue all of the participants at that plot and go on with a happy life!!! And avoid that brain sick author!!!

haag53haag53almost 6 years ago
Great story

I thought it was a very well done story, at times I thought it was also drawn our a little much. But after thinking about it you did it right and do not change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where are parts 1-5 filed?

linner13linner1312 months ago

can't find part 1-5,any help

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous