Mother Makes Daughter Her Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish who was completely dressed, well if you could call a few leather strips covering her pussy and a bright red corset being completely dressed, lay next to her mother. They didn't say anything because Joanna was at a loss to express how powerful that experience had just been for her and Trish was just awestruck by how much she loved doing that for her mom.

As the lay there and Joanna started to recover she wanted more, she wanted Trish's mouth back on her pussy again. She knew her daughter must be wondering when her turn would come but Joanna laughed to herself because once she started working her daughter's body tonight the girls would never be the same.

She had already been changed just by what she had done for her mother but Joanna knew that she was going to take her daughter in every way possible tonight maybe even into the morning. It had been some time for her to see the sunrise while still fucking but she imagined that could easily be the case tonight.

Jo took Trish's face in her hands and kissed her forehead lightly. Then she started laying soft little kisses all over Trish's face till she got to her lips. Then she let her tongue snake out and trace her daughter's lips while applying the least amount of pressure possible. Trish who had already been beyond horny was now panting visibly wanting her mother's to kiss her harder and deeper instead of just teasing her mouth with her tongue.

When Joanna finally allowed her tongue to pass beyond Trish's lips and into her mouth the young woman sucked it like she was starved. She was sucking her mother's tongue that had invaded her mouth as if it was actually a man's cock. Joanna just moaned into her daughter's hungry sucking mouth letting her little girl get even more and more on edge. She knew that Trish needed to cum but she wasn't ready to let her.

She couldn't control the few minor spontaneous orgasms that Trish had enjoyed already this evening but she sure as hell could try and control the others.

Breaking the kiss she whispered to her daughter, "Do you want to cum lover, do you need to cum?"

"Oh yes mommy I'm so horny my pussy has never felt like this before! I want to cum so bad please make me cum!" Trish begged.

"I'm sorry honey but you aren't worthy of an orgasm yet, I still need to cum a few more times before we switch to you. Don't you dare touch your pussy either because I told you earlier tonight that you are only allowed to cum with my permission. You've already broken that rule three times tonight and you will see what happens later so don't make it any worse on yourself by cumming without permission again."

"I'm sorry mommy, I didn't try and cum it's just that touching you, seeing you naked and then actually tasting you.....well it's just so fucking hot that I just had a few mini orgasms. I will understand though if my mistress mommy needs to punish me later I just hope I can continue to please you!"

Joanna stirred from the bed and stood up next to it, as she did she grabbed Trish's arms and pulled her to the edge of the bed. The result was the girl laying on the bed crossways while her head was right near the edge.

"Since you mentioned wanting to please me I guess it's only appropriate I use your face some more for my pleasure isn't it?" Joanna teased.

As she teased her daughter she reached down and played with Trish's tits through the corset. She knew it would be so easy to just pull them out right now but that would come soon enough. Right now though it was still about her cumming some more and she looked with lust filled eyes down at her gorgeous daughter lying on the bed.

One thing about Joanna that she had discovered about herself as she explored the open door of her sexuality, she liked to have control. She was definitely a top and she found it thrilling that her little girl seemed to be an inherent bottom. So it was appropriate the position they both were in as Joanna looked into her daughter's eager anxious eyes as she lowered her pussy down to her waiting mouth.

Before she even made contact Trish had raised her head to meet the object of her desire that was slowly lowering itself. This time there was no finesse or attempt to take things slow; she speared her tongue right up into the wetness of her mother's pussy and sealed her mouth over the opening.

Joanna shuddered as she felt the invasion of her daughter's probing tongue, the sensitive inner walls of her pussy reacting to the sudden guest. Every nerve ending in her body was once again on fire as she stared into the same eyes that had sat across from her at breakfast for twenty years. The same eyes that had been filled with glee at receiving the exact Christmas present she wanted. They were filled with a different glee right now but it was still from receiving exactly what she wanted.

Trish had lifted her arms and had pulled her mother's pussy tight against her mouth. She wrapped her arms around her mother's waist and was tongue fucking her pussy using her tongue as a small cock. She loved the musky sweet taste; she loved the fragrance that was filling her nostrils as she breathed deeply while sucking her mom's pussy.

She had given a fair number of blowjobs over the years and always made appoint of swallowing. She felt it was a silly waste to do all that work and then spit your reward out afterwards. Of all the cum she had swallowed and all the cocks she had tasted nothing even came close to the sweetness of her mother's pussy and her cum.

Oh her cum she thought to herself, she had been totally surprised to find out that Joanna was a squirter just like Donna. Of course if it were a competition of who seemed to squirt more her mom would win hands down. She was hoping that by aggressively fucking her pussy with her tongue she might be rewarded with another bellyful of Joanna's love juice.

Joanna was seeing everything through a fog of lust that had her moaning and aggressively telling her daughter what to do. There was no doubt in what she was saying about what she wanted her own offspring to be doing right at that moment, and if there was any doubt she reached down and forcefully took Trish's head in her hands and literally started fucking her face and mouth as if she had a cock.

"OH GOD YES....YOU ARE MY LITTLE BITCH HONEY.....YOU ARE MOMMY'S OWN SWEET LITTLE BITCH.....FUCK MY PUSSY PET....FUCK MOMMY'S DRIPPING CUNT WITH YOUR MOUTH MY LITTLE SLUT...... MAKE ME CUM AGAIN AND THEN MAYBE I'LL MAKE YOU CUM TOO.....NOW BITCH....FUCK ME...... FUCK MY PUSSY!!!!!!" Joanna was screaming at the top of her lungs.

Since the bedroom here was on the second floor of three there was a buffer between this room and the neighbors downstairs. Unlike Katie and Trish's place there would be no worry about being over heard.

"OH YES.....MY PERSONAL LITTLE SLUT....FUCK ME....FUCK ME GOOD BABY...... MAYBE IF YOU EARN IT I'LL EVEN LET YOU WEAR A COCK TO FUCK ME....RIGHT NOW THOUGH FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR NASTY LITTLE SLUT TONGUE BABY. OOOOOO .......YES....THAT'S IT.....SHOVE IT ALL THE FUCKING WAY IN THERE BABY......NOW....NOW.....OH YES.....YES....FUCK YES CUMMING AGAIN!!!!!" Joanna squealed loudly.

As she announced her orgasm once again the floodgates opened and she filled her daughter's mouth with juice. It was so much that Trish was coughing and choking trying to catch it all. What she missed exploded out of the sides of her mouth and went up her nose. She valiantly tried once again to catch every drop but there was just too much of it. She vowed to one day take her mother's whole squirt and swallow it all. In her own lust filled mind she giggled thinking that having goals in life was a good thing.

Trish was beyond horny at this point having made Joanna cum three times and savoring every second between her mother's thighs. She was almost shaking because if horny was a physical and mental state of mind then no word had ever been invented for how hot she was right now. Her mother could have unloaded a bus full of people and told her to fuck them and she wouldn't give it a second thought.

She loved the filth that had been spewing out of Joanna's mouth too. She reveled in the idea of being her mother's slut, her bitch and her pet. She took pride in knowing that it was her mouth that had given her mother such great pleasure but she was more than ready to hopefully receive some of her own very soon.

Only twenty four hours ago she was still living in a fantasy world within her mind but everything that had happened so far today made those fantasies seem tame. From the extravagant gifts to meeting and almost fucking one of her biggest idols, then the most amazing meal on earth to now dining on her own mother's pussy juice twice already she was in a state of erotic bliss.

She was so caught up in her lust filled state that she was only vaguely aware that Joanna had gotten up. She was now standing beside the bed and her voice was filtering down into Trish's overwhelmed brain.

"Get up my pet, get up now!" Joanna commanded on the third time repeating her request.

Maybe because it was in the form of a command but Trish instantly heard her and obeyed. She stood on severely shaky legs next to the bed and for some reason kept her head down. It just seemed to be the right thing to do since she was being commanded what to do.

"That's better my darling; you can lift your head and look at me. I want you to look at me and tell me what you see!" Joanna said casually.

Trish was almost wobbling from the feelings of arousal driving throughout her body. She had never needed an orgasm or release as bad as she did in her whole life. It was almost as if that was the only thing she could think of right now. She tried to focus on the question her mother had just asked but didn't really understand what she was looking for.

"Mommy please I really need......I really need to ....cum....it's hurting my belly right now. Please somehow let me cum even if I have to do it myself!" Trish begged.

Even though Joanna knew exactly how her daughter felt and she instinctively wanted to give her anything she wanted she knew that the right thing for her at this moment was denial. It was just a small part of the training that Jo had planned for her, just the tip of the iceberg. When it was truly finished Trish wouldn't even dare to ask the question she just did, she would trust her mistress to look out for her needs.

"No my pet, you cannot cum yet. Possibly soon but I want you to answer the question just asked. How soon I unwrap my present and take your body will depend on the answer you give me. Now once again look up at me and tell me what you see," Joanna urged.

Trish tried her very best to focus on her mother standing in front of her, trying to ignore the constant throbbing in her body. She looked at her mother who was also now her lover, no she was even more than that.

"I see my mother, the most beautiful woman I know. I also see a woman who had honored me with taking possession of me. She will be my mother, my lover, my mistress, my entire world. I will be at her beck and call until she someday dismisses me but I hope that never happens because I also see my heart there. My heart is hers to take care of and nurture and also hers to break if it pleases her." Trish answered softly but confidently.

Joanna felt tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes at her daughter's words. She had told her everything and more of what she wanted to hear and it touched her heart. She turned away because letting her pet see her cry was not good for her training, it showed weakness when she had to be seen as strength incarnate to her new toy.

"You said all of that amazingly well my love. Two things you never have to worry about are me dismissing you or breaking your heart. We share a bond that most other lover's could never have, the bond of you being born from my body. With you I could never dismiss you because it would be like letting go of part of my own soul. I have one more thing for you to do before I take care of your needs honey. It's a very serious thing and it is not to be taken lightly," Joanna told her as she walked to her dresser.

She returned holding a stack of papers and a pen. She motioned for Trish to sit on the bed and she sat beside her.

"Honey my collar that you now wear is a physical manifestation of my ownership of you and your body. These papers are a written binding giving me all rights over anything you do with that same body. If we were not related it would certain types of penalties if you failed to live up to its requirements. Of course those penalties would be tougher to enforce since we are related so I had my lawyer substitute different types of penalties. The biggest one being that if you back out on this agreement you are to have no contact with me or your father for two full years. I am praying that you do not renege because truly that is a penalty that hurts us all. I put it there because I think that if you had to walk away from this we would both need time to let this relationship pass before we could see each other again. So do you understand what this means if you sign this," Joanna asked feeling just like the devil tempting Faust in the old German play.

"Mommy I'll never renege, I'll never walk out and I'll never disobey you in anything you want me to do. When you were saying all those things to me a few minutes ago while you were on top of me it just made me hotter each time you called me your bitch or your slut or your pet. So please let me sign it so we can move forward and hopefully you might let me cum soon!" Trish said reaching for what was essentially a legal contract signing control of her sex life over to her mother.

As she signed it she envisioned a lifetime of subservience to the woman she loved and worshipped the most in the world. She thought of the numbers of people that Joanna might loan her slut to, the variety of cocks and pussies she would always be sampling. She was just slightly surprised that she had no nervous feelings about such a huge commitment, an even stronger one that when people married in some ways.

She briefly wondered about that and raising a family in the future but immediately adopted the 'I'll cross that bridge when I come to it attitude.' As a personal touch and one that she thought would underscore her level of commitment to Joanna she stood and kneeled in front of her mother. With her head bowed she handed her the signed contract and whispered, "I pledge my body to you for as long as you will want it Mistress Joanna"

As she accepted the signed paper she addressed her daughter's brief concerns without even realizing she was doing so.

"Hmmmm well done my pet, just one last thing, this contract is good for one year and is automatically renewed unless you decide not to. Someday you might want to be with someone else and raise a family so that is your out honey; you are only required to tell me one month before the contract is scheduled to be renewed. Now stand in front of me and let me revel in the vision that you are my darling. You are so beautiful I want to take a picture too before I take the pleasure of undressing you! Honey while I get my phone please be a good pet and pour us two flutes of champagne!" Joanna said as she quickly left the room.

As she searched for her phone she was beside herself with joy, she had gotten everything she wanted from Trish already this evening. Her daughter was now officially her property and her personal toy. Ever since she had gotten exposed to the darker world of BDSM play she had fantasized about having her own pet. Having that power over someone was an intoxicating thought to her and now that her own daughter had given that to her it was downright exhilarating.

Wouldn't Trish be surprised to learn sometime in the future that it was the very same man who cooked her meal tonight that introduced her to this world? Whenever they picked up young women together Bill always managed to get the three of them to the Upper Floor. It was on her first visit there that she had allowed her fantasies about Trish to creep back into her consciousness. Even going so far as to having some of them call her mommy while her and Bill entertained them.

She knew that even though he didn't show it or let on tonight Bill was not surprised to see that she had finally taken the ultimate plunge from fantast to reality. She could almost feel him drooling as he looked over Trish's curves in the dress she was wearing. She would make sure that Bill took an active hand along with her in Trish's training too.

After her mother left the room Trish did as she was commanded, she took the open bottle of champagne out of the ice bucket and poured drinks for her and her mother. Then she sat demurely as possible on the bed waiting for her mother's return before it occurred to her to do something else.

In her mind since she was now officially her mother's pet she did what any pet would do, she got on her haunches and anxiously awaited her owner's return. She was also ecstatic over the way things were turning out tonight, her inner submissive was satisfied. Although her submissive side would never just be an inner thing again with her mother she was more than happy to finally explore it with someone she truly loved.

Between the collar and the contract her mind had been blown away with how her mother was on the same page as her in what she wanted in this new relationship. She could only imagine the doors she opened by allowing herself to be collared and then signing her mother's 'slave' contract. One thing she was sure of was that her sex life would no longer consist of being just a voyeur.

Joanna returned with phone/camera in hand and a smile crossed her lips when she saw the position her daughter was in. It was obvious that Trish wanted to take this side of their new relationship seriously so she played right along. She walked up to her and lovingly petted her head like she would do for an obedient dog. Of course she was completely naked while petting her dog which was still clothed in her corset and panties.

"Stand up my pet and let me get this picture," Jo commanded.

Trish immediately arose and shyly posed for a picture for her mother.

Joanna loved the unnecessary shyness that Trish exhibited because it was the last vestige of her innocence that would soon be burned out of her. Having Joanna as he owner wouldn't allow for any innocence in the near future, she wanted her daughter to embrace her inner slut the same way she had done.

She then picked up the two flutes of bubbling wine and offered one to her new pet.

"To the start of the most amazing mother daughter relationship anyone could imagine. To my new pet and plaything and to everything I will teach her this year!" Joanna toasted.

Before they could drink Trish tentatively started a toast too, "To the most amazing mother a girl could ever want, sexy and hot and open minded. I will love being your plaything mommy I just know it!"

Then they drank and indulged each other in a deep kiss as if to finally seal the deal tonight. Trish realized she had just sold her soul to the devil with a kiss and a glass of wine but she was ecstatic about it all.

"Okay baby, step over to me, it's time for mommy to make you feel good too," Joanna said as she sat down on the bed.

Trish stood right in front of her mom shivering with anticipation of her mother's touch. She had already become more than familiar with Joanna's taste and scent and was more than ready to cum herself.

Joanna looked at her daughter standing in front of her offering herself up to be undressed and used. She tentatively reached up and gently cupped one of her daughter's 34b tits that looked larger than normal in the corset. She loved the softness even through the cup of the corset and she used her other hand to do the same thing to the other breast.